Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the best sophomore Rb in the mountains
yea dials for sure
PHSFAN Wrote:Did he transfer to JC from Painstville recently...seems like I recall hearing Grimm's name with Paintsville last year or the year before...I may be thinking of someone else though.

Paintsville had or may still have shane grimm. Shawn is from JC and i believe has always been in the county school system. My vote is split betwwen Shawn Grimm Definetly the Honakers and Merchant. I have to say the moutains have a strong base program coming up
adam dials is the best rb in the mountins hes now over a 1000 yrds and 15 tds........he had over 300 yrds...friday night in the playoffs with breathitt......but hes runnin behind one of the best o-line in the 15th region........:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
PHSFAN Wrote:Did he transfer to JC from Painstville recently...seems like I recall hearing Grimm's name with Paintsville last year or the year before...I may be thinking of someone else though.

You may be thinking of Shane Grimm. He still goes to Paintsville and plays if i am not mistaken.
The best sophomore RB in the mountains is Shawn Grimm, hands down. He is a completeback: great hands, hard-nosed runner, and extremely hard working blocker.
JCRunningMachine#17 Wrote:The best sophomore RB in the mountains is Shawn Grimm, hands down. He is a completeback: great hands, hard-nosed runner, and extremely hard working blocker.

I agree with you on that. Grimm is a good all-around back, he can run, block, and catch, and he will do whatever the coach wants him to do. He's an unselfish player, and he will be a huge factor for the Eagles these next couple of years.
Joe R. from Lynn Camp I agree with redman if he were bigger he would be a D1 prospect in two years, great speed and not afraid to run in the middle, on alot of teams he would be the feature back now, good future ahead.
Bear Hunter Preston from Paintsville will be one to watch.......
another good sophomore running back is ryan miller from perry. he didnt git a lot of play time this year backing up brandon willis but when he did git the ball he showed wat he can bring to the table despite the 1-9 season.....
since we are talkin bout sophmore running backs you have to metion sheldon francis he is 5'9 and weighs 175 and none of it is fat....he lead the team rushin for a while and if he keeps it up he will be one of the best running backs to ever vome out of hazard
i think the kid from sheldon clark is one of the best from wat i hear but theres a kid at perry central named ryan miller and that kid can flat a run the ball n has a lot of heart for the game
Tim honaker
he only getts like 2 carrys a game but most of the time they are for big yardage