Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's the best sophomore Rb in the mountains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do u think is the best Sophomore running back in the mountains
Dustin May is gonna be a dandy, the Merchant kid from Pike Central is also a good one, im sure there are plenty of others, so everybody let us know who we will be reading about the next couple of years.
How about those pikeville twins. Honakers?
christv Wrote:How about those pikeville twins. Honakers?

I agree the Honaker twins are going to be very good no matter what position they play...they have it in their genes and they have some very talented players in the soph, freshman, and 8th grade class at Pikeville which is going to provide them a very good supporting cast. Pikeville will make it back to Louisville before the twins graduate.
Shawn grimm from JC
Tough Turf Wrote:Shawn grimm from JC

Did he transfer to JC from Painstville recently...seems like I recall hearing Grimm's name with Paintsville last year or the year before...I may be thinking of someone else though.
PHSFAN Wrote:Did he transfer to JC from Painstville recently...seems like I recall hearing Grimm's name with Paintsville last year or the year before...I may be thinking of someone else though.
No
Joe Roskopf of Lynn Camp is having a good year. He has rushed so far for over 500 yards, and 10 touchdowns, while sharing the duties with two other runningbacks, and missing a couple of games due to injuries.
Isn't Bell County's RB TR Christopher a sophmore?
Joe Roskopf is definately the best sophomore runningback in the mountains.....prob the best player....this kid has put up impressive stats.....look to hear his name even more in the future
adam dials from sheldon clarkis looking good.800 rushing yards and 12 td and he didn't even play the first two games is very impressive.
yeah with out a doubt it is adam dials from sc he is the toughest running back i have seen from sc in a while not the most tlented but definitley the toughest and hardest runner
how many yards did dials have against belfry?
would have to go with Grimm, May, and Dials. They are all good RB's and help their teams in many ways. Although Dials in the main man at SC, May and Grimm are overshadowed By Maynard and Blume. But they are still puttin up good numbers
yeah i wood havce to say dials from Sheldon clark ... he is very tough.. i herd that he has over 500 yards on like 50 some carries
he didn't touch the ball first 2 games but i can find out his carries and yards and let everyone know
Joe Roskoph from LC. Dosent have the size but has the speed and skill to be great
I am very big on Dials being from SC, but the kid from Belfry #20 played a big game in a district championship as a sophmore. The kid ran so hard and lowered his shoulder like your typical Belfry backs do. I was really impressed. These two have to be at the top IMO. Dials runs extrmeley hard and is a threat to go every time he touches it and I would like to put him ahead of the Belfry boy (his name might be May?), but I can't do it. May put up 3 scores against SC in the biggest game of the year so far. That gets him my first place vote with Dials a close second.
Joe Roskopf of lynn camp. He is one of the best runners I have seen. Expect to see him in the future.
I was the greatest Wrote:yeah with out a doubt it is adam dials from sc he is the toughest running back i have seen from sc in a while not the most tlented but definitley the toughest and hardest runner

Is this the brother of all state center and wrestler john dials. cause if so i would imagine he's fairly tough
no john's brother was rhodes dials he never played
dustin may is probably the best sophomore running back in the mountains
Dustin May & Shawn Grimm !!! no doubt about it !
LC99 Wrote:Joe Roskopf of Lynn Camp is having a good year. He has rushed so far for over 500 yards, and 10 touchdowns, while sharing the duties with two other runningbacks, and missing a couple of games due to injuries.

Yes i agree LC99 Joe is a very good running back too be a sophomore, despite his injuries he has had both years he has continue too help the Lynn Camp Wild Cats.:Clap:
Dustin May is already a top notch running back...by the end of next season he will be a superstar.
I would say this is a really close call...there are surprisingly a lot of good young players in the mountains. I think Quirvon Merchant (PC) is one of the most talented, but his blocking is not up to par. He also has issues with putting on too many moves.
and with Centrals two tough backs aiming at 2500 yards; Varney close to 1500, and Merchant close to 1000....there are actually some good backups that don't see much time...but in the future Joey Buckley and Zach Ratliff could be really tough. They are both too small at this point...but weight room time could get them there.
dials from sheldon clark...had like 305 yards aginst brethitt
adam dials is the best in the mountins hes now over a thousand yards and 15 tds...and he always comes up big when it counts....also this is his first year ever playing rb......he runnin behide one of the best o-line ij the region....
adam dials is the best hes been big for the cards all year over 1000 yrds and 15 tds...but hes runnin behind one of the best o-line in the region.....
Pages: 1 2