Poll: Who wins this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County Black Bears
43.28%
Bell County Bobcats
56.72%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Bell County 10/30
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Well heck Harlan Co. is giving up less yards.:yikes:

I change my prediction Harlan will win b/c the stats say so. :HitWall:

Bobcat Dad i believe in another forum about boyle vs bell you corrected me by giving me last years bell stats and this years..saying this year is the better team due to statistics..hmm practice wut u preach make up your mind about the stats:thatsfunn
Harlan Co. will soon get to know how Bells defense is and you might just walk away shaking your head.
Hey BlackBearDenMother i thought me and you was good buddies i said it would be a good game Bell wins but a good game there you go taking shots at somebody you dont know:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink

Quote:Black Bears 18
bobcats 16

you really think Bell will just score 16 points:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink
This game is finally here. You hate to think about the last game of the season during the season....but couldn't help it. There will be no emails from your super next monday about your big win. There are 16 voters as of now that don't know anything about football or they are voting with their heart and not there head. All the den mothers and papa bears will see what it is like to play Bell at home.

Bell 42
Bears 7

Just because you compete in that weak district don't think you can come here and win!!!!!!!
AnalysisKing Wrote:remember bell fans, your powerhouse football team wont last forever, and all these teams that you have beat by 60 50 points, will be a powerhouse when your not, returning the favor this time by 70 Wink

You have no clue what you're talking about. Do not even attempt to say we run up the score on anyone. Get over it.
Snare43 Wrote:This game is finally here. You hate to think about the last game of the season during the season....but couldn't help it. There will be no emails from your super next monday about your big win. There are 16 voters as of now that don't know anything about football or they are voting with their heart and not there head. All the den mothers and papa bears will see what it is like to play Bell at home.

Bell 42
Bears 7

Just because you compete in that weak district don't think you can come here and win!!!!!!!

I agree on your prediction of the game, but I will have to say Harlan is in a stronger district this year. Bell is better than anybody but their district is weaker than it has been in the past.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Hey BlackBearDenMother i thought me and you was good buddies i said it would be a good game Bell wins but a good game there you go taking shots at somebody you dont know:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink

you really think Bell will just score 16 points:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink:dontthink

I didn't give a score in my post...and in my post I said "MOST, not all, of BC's fans think we don't have a snowball's chance in hades", wasn't talking about you dearest. :biggrin:
AnalysisKing Wrote:Bobcat Dad i believe in another forum about boyle vs bell you corrected me by giving me last years bell stats and this years..saying this year is the better team due to statistics..hmm practice wut u preach make up your mind about the stats:thatsfunn

You obviously have a hard time understanding what you are reading. The Boyle stats was from the game with Bell so those would be relevant stats b/c the teams played head to head.

We also mentioned Bell season stats to date in 09 to Bell's in 08. That is a comparing how the team is doing against the 08 version. OK

Comparing Bell and Harlan stats for the season are not too awlful relevant b/c they have played different teams.

Does that make sense for you? Or should I try to go slower next time.

People have been wait for Bell to be down since the 80's keep waiting it is bound to happen sometime in the next 100 years. :yawn:
you harlan county fans obviously havent seen the bobcats of bell county lately, you prolly remember them from 8th grade when they were undersized and faced a very big and strong harlan county team in the cvc championship and still managed to handle harlan county easily, but thing have changed every starter on the bobcat team has gotten bigger, stronger, and faster. while harlan countys players have been the same since 8th grade. imagine what will happen once these harlan county boys step face to face with these boys now, especially after all the smack that has been talked.
I still think Harlan County is going to be lifted as the victors to demolish that 5-Star rating Hilton Hotel baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coach Larkey, I'm for you and you know Rockcastle won't let you down either.
AnalysisKing Wrote:Haha reloading may take up to 2-10 Years :rockon:
no not for bell its a year after year thing...watch next year bell will be just as good if not better.....
BELL COUNTY!!! :flame:
Just because Rock could not beat Bell you are now riding the black bear bandwagon! That is pretty weak don't you think?
yea but now look what happenes to rock year in and year out
BLUECAT89 Wrote:Just because Rock could not beat Bell you are now riding the black bear bandwagon! That is pretty weak don't you think?

:Thumbs:
Lets me make it clear folks, I will always love Rockcastle no matter what anyone says, The only reasons that I pick Harlan County is two things 1 is for sure my former head coach Tom Larkey and 2 I'm lived in Harlan County. Now lets not get out of hand that you Bell County fans are calling me a bandwagon jumper. That has nothing to absolute do with the Harlan County @ Bell County game, I only said those things on her because I simply picked Harlan County and you don't have to make it a big deal by saying I'm a bandwagon jumper. Now saying all that to someone on here just because that someone did not pick Bell County to win is just totally in this high school mountain sports world is totally unprofessional. Now be good sport Bell County fans, I don't want to party boop with memories when Rockcastle had you all under the thumb during 2005 and 2006, I don't brag much about it besides saying that we as a team did our part, we did our talking on the field not on here, since we (Rockcastle) done that talking with the action on the field, now we can talk about laying the whippings on you by shutting you all out TWICE in the playoffs. So please lets just get back on the topic which I was the whole time and once again I pick Harlan County to win, and as the old saying goes "sticks and stones may break my bones,but words never me", but evidentally when someone picks the opposite of Bell, it seems to hurt them. Please show a little more class on here.
I've had enough I can not handle it anymore. I respect Bell County, there an awesome team. I tried talking up for them, because it's true their only lose came against a team that would probably beat most Kentucky teams. I also said they would win this game, not because I like them but because I'm a die hard LCC fan and we need Harlan County to lose. I have always liked Bell County, and respected them. But after hearing you Bell County fans, I actually would like to see Harlan County wins this game. Just remember you can not be awesome forever, eventually you will run into a average season. If you all really want to talk the talk like you do, then why don't you have Coach Dudley Hilton play these teams next year during your out of district schedule: Boyle, Alcoa, Highlands, Ashland. To the Bell County players, I think you are doing a great job, keep it up. It's the Bell County fans that are ruining things for them, this is high school football and there on here putting other teams down and stuff, I mean get some class about you. I still think Bell County is to powerful for the Black Bears, but its okay because those Black bear fans are a lot more classy.
So that is a Whitesburg helment? I respect Harlan much more than LCC..they will not back down from a challenge. LCC had the opportunity and went and found someone else. Which knock us both from a Bowl Game.
Why are some of you Bell fans attacking other fan bases for picking the Black Bears over Bell? Stay focused on us guys, it's just Tuesday....we got a long week ahead of us! :thatsfunn

I've got a question, what if Harlan County beats Bell County? What then? We're obviously the underdogs here, so what would happen Saturday morning if you all woke up and Bell had lost Friday night?
easyM Wrote:You have no clue what you're talking about. Do not even attempt to say we run up the score on anyone. Get over it.

Bell Vs Johsnon Central 36-6
Bell Vs Whitley-34-7
Rockcastle-42-6
Knox-34-6
Soddy-49-6
Southern-69-7
McCreary-63-0

Seems like to me as the season goes on bell is making a statement to these low ranked teams compared to them by putting the score up the 60s and almost 50s, Put the JV or freshmen in, and i know these other teams varsity culd beat bells freshmen and score a little, those are the scores from Khsaa, so dont say there not right.
Well BobCat dad neither is comparing stats from last years and this years team.
Bells boys last year got less playing time because they dog ramped everyone they played and are still almost ahead of this years team.
mtn mafia Wrote:you harlan county fans obviously havent seen the bobcats of bell county lately, you prolly remember them from 8th grade when they were undersized and faced a very big and strong harlan county team in the cvc championship and still managed to handle harlan county easily, but thing have changed every starter on the bobcat team has gotten bigger, stronger, and faster. while harlan countys players have been the same since 8th grade. imagine what will happen once these harlan county boys step face to face with these boys now, especially after all the smack that has been talked.

I know that some may be kids on here but, No Black Bear fan on here has said anything about bell other than harlan county will win! Then a few (not all) can't take that someone doesn't think the bobcats walk on water and go to pieces. What makes bells boys so much better than ours that they even grow better than Harlan County boys! And I'm sure if you ask some of those players they never had an easy time with the patriots. I once heard a wise man say "You're a good ole boy as long as bell beats you, but once you start beating them they don't think to much about you"! And from some of these posts I believe that. You are okay until you pick against them then they want to start these cheap shots! Yes I picked my Black Bears to win I always do! If you are a fan thats what you do, but I don't go around saying that bells boys are slow, dumb, and could never play at the quality of Harlan County because that is crazy!
hm, im gonna have to go with Bell Co in this one, I dont think its impossbile for Harlan to upset them though, if everything falls into place needed for that it is possible
so, BCHS 42 HCHS 14
mtn mafia Wrote:you harlan county fans obviously havent seen the bobcats of bell county lately, you prolly remember them from 8th grade when they were undersized and faced a very big and strong harlan county team in the cvc championship and still managed to handle harlan county easily, but thing have changed every starter on the bobcat team has gotten bigger, stronger, and faster. while harlan countys players have been the same since 8th grade. imagine what will happen once these harlan county boys step face to face with these boys now, especially after all the smack that has been talked.

I'm still rolling in the floor laughing over this load of crap!!! Get real!!! :thatsfunn
The only reason there bigger faster and stronger is they go to sleep with there pads and helments on and go to school with there pads and helments on lmao
Bell Co. by 2 td's
I would absolutely LOVE to see Harlan beat Bell!! But i just don't think it's gonna happen because Bell is at home and right now they're playing on a different level! I do think that Harlan will give Bell their toughest test of the year by a Kentucky team! Should be a good game to come out and watch.
Harlan-21
Bell-38

Good luck Harlan, prove me wrong!!
Patriot Wrote:I know that some may be kids on here but, No Black Bear fan on here has said anything about bell other than harlan county will win! Then a few (not all) can't take that someone doesn't think the bobcats walk on water and go to pieces. What makes bells boys so much better than ours that they even grow better than Harlan County boys! And I'm sure if you ask some of those players they never had an easy time with the patriots. I once heard a wise man say "You're a good ole boy as long as bell beats you, but once you start beating them they don't think to much about you"! And from some of these posts I believe that. You are okay until you pick against them then they want to start these cheap shots! Yes I picked my Black Bears to win I always do! If you are a fan thats what you do, but I don't go around saying that bells boys are slow, dumb, and could never play at the quality of Harlan County because that is crazy!

I agree with both of you, anytime you post a reply that has bell losing, all their cocky and arrogant fans have to jump down your throat! The way Bell fans act, you would think that they need to turn log mountain into a college venue so that those glorious Bobcats can go up against UK and beat them! I mean come get real Bell Co, let someone have their own opinion! If not then whenever someone starts a new thread about an upcoming Bell Co game they need to have a separate thread for Bell fans only! That way all the Bell Co fans can lavish in their glory in their own thread and everyone else can post in a separate thread and they won't have to worry about getting put down!
Hey analysis king I for one am glad you are not a Bell supporter with posts like you are posting on here. You sound like a sore loser!:ChairHit:
Not one Bell poster has bashed any Harlan Co. kid.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next