Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 49 - Shelby Valley 14
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:Well he wasnt as slow as the film put him out to be, but he also wasnt quick as lightning, but yea he could move to be 230 pounds

Well from what I saw he out ran your whole team for a 50 yard td. So I guess he was fast enough right??
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:Well their isnt much for me to say, all i can say is that we got beat by a better team. LC is a great team and a 4a powerhouse that i see making a huge impact in the 4A class. I believe they can go far if they keep working as hard as they are. We played great the first half of the game and i guess their number's just wore us out. And some big plays made us get down on ourselves. They threw some bomb's that we should have been covering but we didnt. And BJ is sitting beside me at my house right and honestly he hasnt logged on since the game cause he didnt wanna read all this crap. But all their is to say is that we got beat by a better team! Good luck in the future Lawrence county, ill be rooting for you boys. Lawrence county fans came up to me after the game and was telling me to keep my head up and that i had a great game. Thanks guys and i really respect that. I even had the coach tell me that. Lawrence is a very classy team and i wish them good luck.
I don't want you and BJ to think you should not hold your head up high and I don't think you will. If you give 100% as you guys did you have to be proud of yourself and as you said on your post, you were up against a better team with more talent, not more heart but more talent. I don't mind you guys getting on here and saying what you think, you have to believe you can win when you step on the field, or you are beaten already. Keep playing as hard as you can and I will back you guys up on any thread concerning Shelby Valley. Lawrence is a good team, good luck the rest of the season, stay healthy, represent Ky well as you have already. GO WILDCATS!!
TheONLY1 Wrote:Well from what I saw he out ran your whole team for a 50 yard td. So I guess he was fast enough right??

lol im not saying he wouldnt have outran me, but i stunted the right a-gap and he ran to the left a-gap. But you never know, maybe he coulda still outran me. But this game is over, So there is no need to talk about it anymore, i still talk to alot of LC fan's (the classy ones) because they are good people and love to talk football. You just like getting on here and bashing people lol.
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:lol im not saying he wouldnt have outran me, but i stunted the right a-gap and he ran to the left a-gap. But you never know, maybe he coulda still outran me. But this game is over, So there is no need to talk about it anymore, i still talk to alot of LC fan's (the classy ones) because they are good people and love to talk football. You just like getting on here and bashing people lol.

Played a great game Mr. Tackett, keep your head up and go make some noise for " The Valley " this year in football. Will be following you guys weekly from now on so dont dissapoint me:rockon:
dortonite Wrote:I don't want you and BJ to think you should not hold your head up high and I don't think you will. If you give 100% as you guys did you have to be proud of yourself and as you said on your post, you were up against a better team with more talent, not more heart but more talent. I don't mind you guys getting on here and saying what you think, you have to believe you can win when you step on the field, or you are beaten already. Keep playing as hard as you can and I will back you guys up on any thread concerning Shelby Valley. Lawrence is a good team, good luck the rest of the season, stay healthy, represent Ky well as you have already. GO WILDCATS!!

Thanks Dortonite. But dont you worry, Me and B.J will play every game with everything in us just as well as i think the rest of our team will do. Thanks for supporting us dude. :thanks:
StrayBullet Wrote:Played a great game Mr. Tackett, keep your head up and go make some noise for " The Valley " this year in football. Will be following you guys weekly from now on so dont dissapoint me:rockon:

Thanks Stray, im not sure if i got to talk to you after the game or not because i talked to several fans from LC, but goodluck for you and your team, You all got the talent to go far dude.! keep it up.
Tanner Tackett #35 Wrote:Thanks Stray, im not sure if i got to talk to you after the game or not because i talked to several fans from LC, but goodluck for you and your team, You all got the talent to go far dude.! keep it up.

Nah I didnt get the privilege to give you my congratulations on a great game..I was in a hurry to take care of some business..but it was great to watch you guys play..I must admit, after that first series you guys had me concerned with the way you stopped the run..
StrayBullet Wrote:Nah I didnt get the privilege to give you my congratulations on a great game..I was in a hurry to take care of some business..but it was great to watch you guys play..I must admit, after that first series you guys had me concerned with the way you stopped the run..

Well dude the first half was some of the greatest football thats been played around here, we was stopping each other each series. It was a great defensive game. Then a couple onside kicks, 1 big run, and 2 big passes just got the game out of reach and some of my team started hanging there heads down.!
Don't you have school tomorrow? LOL Time to go to bed.
haha ima late night person.
CatDawg Wrote:Don't you have school tomorrow? LOL Time to go to bed.

What Senior in HS goes to bed at 11?
Usually those that are more worried about their academic standing. That's not always the case but usually.
Lawrence is a huge team!!!!

This was a great game through 2 QTrs, and It could have went anyway in the first half, I was very impresses with Valley in the beginning. You cant do anything about the tipped ball on the hail mary at the end of the first half, and Lawrence came out ready to fire, and just played a great second half, and deserved to win the way they did.
Great win for the dawgs but they fought hard to get it. Great bunch of kids on SV side and a classy bunch as well. Good Luck the rest of the way to both teams.
Good job boys.They played their heart out and had fun doing it.