Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 49 - Shelby Valley 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Great game, SV is a solid team regardless of the score.
Nice Win LC
StrayBullet Wrote:Great game, SV is a solid team regardless of the score.

LC had a GREAT game. They proved tackett and roberts from valley and everyone else that the LC backfield is by far better then valleys and that there D is deffinitely not weak. Valley had a good first half against the dawgs but where pretty much there whole team plays both ways they just came out the second half woreout like I said they would. So from now it would be great if the tackett and roberts kid could just quit getting on here talking about how good there backfield is.
Figured this one would be a beat down
First off, Shelby Valley is a classy team. They were helping up Lawrence County players all night. Tanner Tackett and BJ Fields are their best players. Both of these guys are good football players. Shelby Valley just played a better team tonight. Lawrence County is a very good team. Valley moved the ball effectively on the first 3-4 series. After halftime, LC started clicking. Larry West is the real deal. The guy is quick as lightning. Shane Pack did his normal thing by pounding it up the middle. The Lawrence County defense played a good game. I'm very proud of this Bulldog team. They have some things to improve on but are capable of becoming a great team. Best of luck to Shelby Valley this year. They have nothing to hang their heads about. Plenty of season left to prove yourself. They have a very good running game.
TheONLY1 Wrote:LC had a GREAT game. They proved tackett and roberts from valley and everyone else that the LC backfield is by far better then valleys and that there D is deffinitely not weak. Valley had a good first half against the dawgs but where pretty much there whole team plays both ways they just came out the second half woreout like I said they would. So from now it would be great if the tackett and roberts kid could just quit getting on here talking about how good there backfield is.

valley didnt seem as tired as just lost in the second half with some changes Lawerence made during the half, but i 100 % agree with you about the tackett and roberts boy talking on here 24 / 7 about themselves... while they talk i seen another great game from the hughes boy. Good job. I dont see him making a fuss over the internet.
Let's be fair. Tackett and Roberts wasn't on here talking smack. They took up for themself, but didn't talk trash. They never said they would beat LC. Those guys just said they had a chance. Give them a break. They are both really good players and they were respectful to everyone that showed some respect. No reason to get on these guys because they love talking football. I wish the best of luck to both of them.
Onelittlepig Wrote:valley didnt seem as tired as just lost in the second half with some changes Lawerence made during the half, but i 100 % agree with you about the tackett and roberts boy talking on here 24 / 7 about themselves... while they talk i seen another great game from the hughes boy. Good job. I dont see him making a fuss over the internet.

Yea It could of been the great coaching adjustments that were made too. Was # 10 the hughes boy?
:dontthink When you get on here running your mouth you better be ready to back it up. This goes out to all of Valley nation. As I have said you have to EARN respect, you don't get it by getting on message boards singing your own praise.

Congrats LC good win.
WildDawg Wrote:Let's be fair. Tackett and Roberts wasn't on here talking smack. They took up for themself, but didn't talk trash. They never said they would beat LC. Those guys just said they had a chance. Give them a break. They are both really good players and they were respectful to everyone that showed some respect. No reason to get on these guys because they love talking football. I wish the best of luck to both of them.

Actually they pretty much said that they were going to run all over our D because it was down and that they had a great backfield. If they had such a good backfield they would of had more then one rushing td in the game.:Thumbs:
Another awesome night for the L.C.
WildDawg Wrote:Let's be fair. Tackett and Roberts wasn't on here talking smack. They took up for themself, but didn't talk trash. They never said they would beat LC. Those guys just said they had a chance. Give them a break. They are both really good players and they were respectful to everyone that showed some respect. No reason to get on these guys because they love talking football. I wish the best of luck to both of them.
i agree 100%...imo these guys showed a lot of class. good luck the rest of the season sv.
Well we had 424 total yards 320 rushing and 104 passing
Not for sure individual stats but what I do know is Shane Pack had two TDs one coming from 51 yards out..... and he out ran the so called quick backs... how slow is he now... Kiser threw for 104 yards and 2 tds one from Mills and one from Frasier..
We had over 500 yards when you throw our special team yards in.. Also Clay ran one back for a TD... Think they need to fix there special teams again.

They had 166 total yards 150 rushing and 16 passing... most of those yards came late in each half as were were in Nickel cover to protect against the pass.
GREAT POST:worthy:
TheONLY1 Wrote:Actually they pretty much said that they were going to run all over our D because it was down and that they had a great backfield. If they had such a good backfield they would of had more then one rushing td in the game.:Thumbs:
I agree with you that they misjudged the LC talent on defense. That is no reason to kick these guys while their down. Both the guys were very good players and I would love to see them on LC's team. Let it go man. They are some good kids.
Great game DAWGS!!!!
You have to give credit where credit is due, and SV is a great team the score really does not reflect how close the first half was. LC had a great catch with only: 28 seconds left in the half to make it a 14 – 7 ballgame. If you take that away it would have been tied at half. A couple of onside kicks and a punt return just took the wind out of SV. Congrats to the Dawgs let’s keep up the hard work and good luck to SV the remainder of the season.
How many yards did Pack have for LC?
Batpuff Wrote:Well we had 424 total yards 320 rushing and 104 passing
Not for sure individual stats but what I do know is Shane Pack had two TDs one coming from 51 yards out..... and he out ran the so called quick backs... how slow is he now... Kiser threw for 104 yards and 2 tds one from Mills and one from Frasier..
We had over 500 yards when you throw our special team yards in.. Also Clay ran one back for a TD... Think they need to fix there special teams again.

They had 166 total yards 150 rushing and 16 passing... most of those yards came late in each half as were were in Nickel cover to protect against the pass.

Yea I was hoping shane would break along 1 after that tackett kid said he was slow.:lmao He proved him wrong and yea didn't one of them gurantee that we wouldn't score off a kickoff or punt return against them haha I love it!!!
I hope that all the fans that post on here shows as much class as both of these teams did on the field tonight. SV keep your heads up You guy's went up agiants a pretty good LC team tonight. Now you can work on what went wroung and regroup next week is a hole new season. Good luck Wildcats. you all have a solid team just keep on working. And I meant what I told you #35 at the gate when you was coming off the field I saw you with you head down late in the game and I just had to talk to you . I have been around this game a long time and I see something special in you I would love to see how many tackles you had tonight you are a true leader with all the tools it takes. I wish you and #19 the best for your future in what every path you guy's decide to take . Just enjoy this great game that you love and always play every play like it's your last because you never know if it is or not. I will be pulling for you guy's the rest of the year. I also want to say Good jod to my Dawg Family you guy's are getting better each game so keep up the hard work it's paying off. :Cheerlead
Who on this list will give LC a run for thier money?

Sep 25, 09East Carteraway7:30 PM
Oct 2, 09Winfield, WVhome7:30 PM
Oct 9, 09Greenup Countyaway7:30 PM
Oct 16, 09Rowan Countyhome7:30 PM
Oct 23, 09Boyd Countyhome7:30 PM
Oct 30, 09Tolsia, WVaway
Rowan Co
lpd826 Wrote:Who on this list will give LC a run for thier money?

Oct 30, 09Tolsia, WVaway
They better be ready for Rowan. Rowan lost by 2 points tonight to a VERY good Mason Co. team that has been putting it to every one this year . I think we can beat them but it will have to be are best game IMO.

Oct 30, 09Tolsia, WVaway

Rowan County and Winfield will give LC a game..
Correction on my post above. I said BJ Fields, but I meant BJ Roberts. I seen a old friend BJ Fields at the game tonight and had the name on my mind.
Great Game Dawgs!!!!
good hard fought game dawgs!!!!!
Congrats LC from a Pburg blackcat. You guys have been my sleeper pick and second favorite team since the Huntington scrimmage. Your kids play hard and play the game the right way. I have telling people all year long that you guys are for real. An undefeated regular season is not out of your reach. Good luck the rest of the year. Hope you make it to Bowling Green!
Yet another impressive victory for the Dawgs.

Congrats!

Oct 30, 09Tolsia, WVaway

congrats dawgs
if they can get by rowan they will be fine until they meet bell or somebody like that in the playoffs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4