Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence Co.
84.21%
East Ridge
15.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ East Ridge 9/11
I have never been to ERHS but I cant wait to make the trip..should be a good time and I hope the Dawgs come out of Pike County with a "W"..Hope Mr. West can contribute in a big way as well..
this game wont be close, lc prob shut er out..
okay what i really believe,,lc goes undefeated.
One week at a time catwoman..one week at a time..
I know i know but here is who they play east ridge shelby valley east carter winfield greenup rowan bord county and tolsia cant believe I am thinking that but cant help it. We played the toughest teams for a long time but tell me one team on the list LC will have trouble with,,,fans can look anyway,,players and coaches,,one game at a time
catwoman Wrote:I know i know but here is who they play east ridge shelby valley east carter winfield greenup rowan bord county and tolsia cant believe I am thinking that but cant help it. We played the toughest teams for a long time but tell me one team on the list LC will have trouble with,,,fans can look anyway,,players and coaches,,one game at a time

I understand your logic but on any given Friday any team in the state can be beaten...just take it week by week and enjoy the ride...
catwoman Wrote:I know i know but here is who they play east ridge shelby valley east carter winfield greenup rowan bord county and tolsia cant believe I am thinking that but cant help it. We played the toughest teams for a long time but tell me one team on the list LC will have trouble with,,,fans can look anyway,,players and coaches,,one game at a time

I will give you more then one.. Rowan will be tough game..greenup because its at Greenup... and Boyd co because its always a battle with them.. And Windfield isnt that bad this year either... Shelby Valley will be another tough game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
lcgrad2002 Wrote:ER is not super talented there stray bullet, but they are good. they have a good backfield though from what i hear.

East Ridge has around 4 diffrent running backs they like too sub with and all of them run about a 4.5 40. If thats wasnt good enough from what I hear they have 2 lineman who are going too the next level.
I am so proud of what we did saturday night. I have never been prouder. Michael west,Gerad parker and all the great players at LC never made me more proud and the sheer joy of what I witnessed Friday night. I had tears in my eyes. am I going through male menopause? nope seeing all the fans,,people who usually never speak to one another slapping one another on the back. It is a wonderful thing what the spirit of good football brings to our town in Louisa. Maybe God is a bulldog fan,,something almost spiritual about it. Batbuff you above everyone else,,because of your 1000 per cent dedication,,deserves and great big thank you for your work with the team. I would put you on the payroll friend.
Real Badman Wrote:East Ridge has around 4 diffrent running backs they like too sub with and all of them run about a 4.5 40. If thats wasnt good enough from what I hear they have 2 lineman who are going too the next level.

So let me get this straight..ER has 4 running backs that ALL run a 4.5 in the 40 but they get shutout by Grundy???
any chance of getting on the payroll next year batbuff? You have earned it and the players respect you
StrayBullet Wrote:So let me get this straight..ER has 4 running backs that ALL run a 4.5 in the 40 but they get shutout by Grundy???

These things happen. Grundy is a good and a very physical football team. It just wasnt East Ridges night Friday. But next Friday is a new day and another chance.
LC needs to stay focused... With a Strong O-Line and the running game as strong as Pack, James, Bentley, and West, it should be a high scoring game.
Real Badman Wrote:These things happen. Grundy is a good and a very physical football team. It just wasnt East Ridges night Friday. But next Friday is a new day and another chance.

I cant beileve you are serious! Do u honestly think That East Ridge has enough talent to keep up with LC? and as far as 4 backs running 4.5 forty's, thats hilarious :dontthink
RedSeal Wrote:I cant beileve you are serious! Do u honestly think That East Ridge has enough talent to keep up with LC? and as far as 4 backs running 4.5 forty's, thats hilarious :dontthink

Hey, ya reckon they have a pitcher that throws 95 MPH, just like you guys do too?:biggrin:

j/k
Real Badman Wrote:East Ridge has around 4 diffrent running backs they like too sub with and all of them run about a 4.5 40. If thats wasnt good enough from what I hear they have 2 lineman who are going too the next level.

You mean they are going to take an elevator to the second floor or something?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You mean they are going to take an elevator to the second floor or something?

Thats hilarious:Thumbs:
What's everyones prediction on this game?
LC will blow this game out of the water!
I am making this prediction on knowing nothing about East Ridge except that they have a "Dream Team" at running back...

LC 35
ER 14
RedSeal Wrote:I cant beileve you are serious! Do u honestly think That East Ridge has enough talent to keep up with LC? and as far as 4 backs running 4.5 forty's, thats hilarious :dontthink

Talent wise? I think they do. But I never said they would win or ever keep up with LC. I really didnt like it that your putting words in my mouth either. But as far as you not believeing me about the running back deal. I really dont care. Its not like im lying about it or anything. It wont even make a diffrence if the line dosent block.
yes this is very true doesn't matter who you have running the ball, as long as u dont block.
Does the ER field have natural grass or turf?
StrayBullet Wrote:Does the ER field have natural grass or turf?

Natural grass
Any OFFICIAL status on Mr. West??
Mr.West will be playing for sure Friday night at East Ridge! unless he gets hurt in practice or something during the week
Real Badman Wrote:Talent wise? I think they do. But I never said they would win or ever keep up with LC. I really didnt like it that your putting words in my mouth either. But as far as you not believeing me about the running back deal. I really dont care. Its not like im lying about it or anything. It wont even make a diffrence if the line dosent block.

Come on man seriously? Your going to try and tell me that a team from Eastern Kentucky has 4 running backs that run 4.5 forty's? I mean ive known plenty of kids that have ran 4.5's and 4.6's with a coach hand timing it! A 40 TIME is only accurate when it is laser timed
RedSeal Wrote:Come on man seriously? Your going to try and tell me that a team from Eastern Kentucky has 4 running backs that run 4.5 forty's? I mean ive known plenty of kids that have ran 4.5's and 4.6's with a coach hand timing it! A 40 TIME is only accurate when it is laser timed

Well you got me there. There 40's were not taken at a nike combine.
Im not trying to be a butthead or anything! its just hard to believe unless i saw it with my own eyes
IF ER has a backfield that consists of 4 running back having 4.5 times in the 40 then that is a "tremendous" backfield to have and should be a huge concern for LC. With speed like that if you give any of them a glimpse at the sideline or an open gap then you have trouble. Seems like a huge task for LC to take upon their defense Friday night.