Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence Co.
84.21%
East Ridge
15.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ East Ridge 9/11
LC comes off a huge emotional win against SC and heads to Pike County to take on the Warriors who will be looking to get back in the win column...Who ya got??
RIP-Paintsville
RIP-Sheldon Clark

and next RIP-East Ridge. Sorry, but this game is going to the dawgs.

:popcorn: get your popcorn ready, because THE BULLDOGS are back!!
The Bulldogs will roll in this one. The Lawrence County speed and Wing T will be to much for East Ridge. Good luck Bulldogs.
The Warriors are in big trouble.
East Ridge plays like they have the last 2 weeks there going to get destroyed on their home field. But dont overlook them LC, ER is wanting another W
Nobody better overlook anybody. I am just tickled to death high school football is here.
LC should NEVER overlook anyone...can someone give me some information on East Ridge?? I am not familiar with that area and know very little about the program in general.
East Ridge is 1-1. Its just a 9 year old Program who has had multiple coaching changes over the year. They are in class 3A District 8. ER best record of all time is just 4-6. Not what you would expect from one of the biggest schools in class 3A
East Ridge isnt a 9 year program. The first graduating class was in 2003.
LC Big
VoR_58 Wrote:East Ridge isnt a 9 year program. The first graduating class was in 2003.

You are right. First football season for East Ridge was in 2002. Its a 8 year old school.
Shane has another large night and Mr. West is unleashed to go along with Hunter and Caleb... The D shines again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Shane has another large night and Mr. West is unleashed to go along with Hunter and Caleb... The D shines again.

That is devastating to think about...
Lawrence takes this one by 2+ touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
The Bulldogs should take this one fairly easily. I like them by 3 TD's or more.

Good luck to both squads!
LC Rolls in this one Big Time!!!
From what I have seen so far out of Lawrence County, they look like a team on a mission playing with alot of passin and emotion on every play. You have to give a lot of credit to the coaching staff for pre game preparations. This team looks very good this early in the year, but remember anybody can beat anybody any given night. I know nothing about East Ridge, and to be honest with you, I belive it's going to get ugly and fast. I like LC bye atleast 4 td's. Mr. West in his debut, let the fans decide on what they think about him after he touches the ball. We all know he wanted to play so bad last night, but the staff went by the rules and kept him out. Hats off to LC in a big win over SC.Go DAWGS
Lawrence rolls in this one! JV starts in the 2nd half! 55 -6 Lawrence
RedSeal Wrote:Lawrence rolls in this one! JV starts in the 2nd half! 55 -6 Lawrence

I like the way you think sir!!! :biggrin: With Pack, Bentley, James, Clay, and Larry capable of scoring on every touch, this will get ugly and quick.

LC-48 ER-12 (late points) :Thumbs:
Its gonna be a good game..
But i see LC takin this one :Clap:
Not many ER fans making comments now...Every before football season started said that ER was going to beat LC rather easy. Hmmm well its game week!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Not many ER fans making comments now...Every before football season started said that ER was going to beat LC rather easy. Hmmm well its game week!!!!!!!!

I have never seen anyone on this website saying they would beat Lawrence County. This is the first year ER has ever played LC. I dont know much about LC just as the LC fans dont know much about ER. East Ridge will come too play some ball and be ready too hit the Bulldogs in the mouth.
one game at a time with a shot at perfection.
Real Badman Wrote:I have never seen anyone on this website saying they would beat Lawrence County. This is the first year ER has ever played LC. I dont know much about LC just as the LC fans dont know much about ER. East Ridge will come too play some ball and be ready too hit the Bulldogs in the mouth.
I watched East Ridge play Phelps. East Ridge doesn't have the speed to hang with LC. It will be over before half time.
LC wins this one by as many as they want!
ttt
The Dawgs roll on to a 3-0 start
I think Lawrence will beat East Ridge as bad as they want.
What kind of offense does ER run? Are they super-talented? Just trying to find out some details about the Warriors.
ER is not super talented there stray bullet, but they are good. they have a good backfield though from what i hear.