Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
17.65%
Bell County
82.35%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Johnson Central 9/4
kmba32 Wrote:He has to get 10 in starting last night.

I don't think that you know what you are talking about it doesn't have to be 10 consecutive have yuo not read the other threads. He practiced earlier this summer.
Bell Co.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Amped 88 Wrote:I don't think that you know what you are talking about it doesn't have to be 10 consecutive have yuo not read the other threads. He practiced earlier this summer.

I Know what i am talking about 100%:Thumbs:
Dominic participated in Midnight Madness too. He also attended two 7 on 7 passing camps with Bell in late July.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Should be a fun trip, I look foward to it. Paintsville has a few good places to eat too. Just make sure you don't follow the buses they will not go that fast plus it seems they have enough backseat drivers and tailgaters following and scrutinizing them.:Thumbs:

LOL... I hate traveling with the buses. I did it a loooong time ago and never again will I do it. All I seen in Paintsville to eat was Fazolis and Bob Evans. Is there a Applebee's there too? I know there's a Reno's in Prestonsburg but had it last week in Danville.
IMO if you started on the same team last year it shouldnt matter how many practices you have. You know the plays, duh!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:LOL... I hate traveling with the buses. I did it a loooong time ago and never again will I do it. All I seen in Paintsville to eat was Fazolis and Bob Evans. Is there a Applebee's there too? I know there's a Reno's in Prestonsburg but had it last week in Danville.
Nope, no Applebees, but the IGA has a deli, and Super America has serve yourself hot dogs!!!! Something for every taste here.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Nope, no Applebees, but the IGA has a deli, and Super America has serve yourself hot dogs!!!! Something for every taste here.

:lmao: :blabbermo
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:LOL... I hate traveling with the buses. I did it a loooong time ago and never again will I do it. All I seen in Paintsville to eat was Fazolis and Bob Evans. Is there a Applebee's there too? I know there's a Reno's in Prestonsburg but had it last week in Danville.

Paintsville has the Mandarin House (Chinese Buffet) and Ponderosa Steakhouse.

Mandarin House is the best Chinese restaurant in our area, IMO.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I dont care if you like me or not. Im not on here to make friends. Someone from Breathitt Co said Bell Co didnt deserve to be #1 becuase we got smoked by a Tennessee team. Breathitt Co would have the same outcome or the same whoopin we got. Thats what happens when you play high profile teams like Alcoa. :please:

Since you're so high in Alcoa you need to move to Alcoa and support their football program and do everyone on this site a favor. Breathitt Bobcats #1 and don't you ever forget that.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Since you're so high in Alcoa you need to move to Alcoa and support their football program and do everyone on this site a favor. Breathitt Bobcats #1 and don't you ever forget that.

Haha..... From the sound of things, the other Bell fans dont even like him and are embarrassed.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Haha..... From the sound of things, the other Bell fans dont even like him and are embarrassed.

Once again do I care? Nope. THANKS for telling me. :blabbermo
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Paintsville has the Mandarin House (Chinese Buffet) and Ponderosa Steakhouse.

Mandarin House is the best Chinese restaurant in our area, IMO.

Thanks, BlackcatAlum.:thanks:
The DQ is the best place for food in Paintsville.
dom practiced for almost 4 weeks this summer and right up untill school he is in good shape...and if he playes friday it will be more on the d line then in the back feild...he is too quike and fast to block... he is a man chold:notworthy
#1EagleFan Wrote:The DQ is the best place for food in Paintsville.

I agree, but gee now you've went and done it!!!! Now the secret's out!!!! I was trying to hold back on that one, because I'm afraid that BellCoCentralBobcats09 would like it so much he'll want to plant his seeds in Johnson Co. when one of those footlongs tickled his tastebuds.:yikes:
[quote=BellCoBobcats09]Once again do I care? Nope. THANKS for telling me. :blabbermo[/QUOTE

:HitWall:Why can't we just all get along?? We Bell fans r good people!!! I hope some folks don't reflect on all of us!!!!! :ChairHit: let's all just get along!!!!!!:Thumbs:
BobCatFan29 Wrote:[quote=BellCoBobcats09]Once again do I care? Nope. THANKS for telling me. :blabbermo[/QUOTE

:HitWall:Why can't we just all get along?? We Bell fans r good people!!! I hope some folks don't reflect on all of us!!!!! :ChairHit: let's all just get along!!!!!!:Thumbs:
I think we all understand what your getting at, and appreciate what your implying. Most of us are fully able to realize that there is a reason why companies such as "Planters" have no problems in obtaining readily available resources for repackaging.:Thumbs:
By the comments by the Bell fans on this page, I hope they get destroyed Friday night. But I am guessing they will probably score at will on a JC team riddled by injury and suspensions.
Let the players decide the outcome of the game and not pay attention to these message boards.
Your right Bell Co will score at will. Heard there Defense is horrific? Lost all there line and have suspensions and injuries. Go Bobcats!!!!!

New Prediction

Bell Co 42-7
I predict JC is mad and have had enough of losing and unloads on the Bobcats. Matney will have this very talented group ready and Bell will come in cocky. It could be a very long and sad road back to Log Mountain!
You will not have to worry about the Bobcats coming in cockey. they learned their lesson last week when they where up 27-6 with 8 minutes to go in the game. From here on out I think it will be all business for these young CATS.
Some of Bell County fans display the worst attitudes on this site.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Some of Bell County fans display the worst attitudes on this site.

I think im the only one, but oh well! Maybe because some of it started when Bell Co got beat bad by Alcoa and people on here thought is was so bad and we were so horrible. If they knew there facts and would know how good Alcoa is then they wouldnt make those remarks and I wouldnt be the way I am on here. Or why the H is Bell Co #1 in the Mountain Top 10 becuase they got destroyed by a certain team. Things like that. I will take up for my school til the day I die and no one will down them! :dontthink
Only when you talk bad about their team or kids.
Bell County by 21
Just got info that Dominic WILL NOT play in this game but is official that he will play against Whitley Co.

Here's a list BCB09:

Bob Evans, Shoneys, Sonic, Taco Bell, KFC, Hardees, Fiesta Place, Arbys, Subway, Little Ceasars, Papa Johns, Ponderosa Steakhouse, Long Johns, Burger King, Fazolis, McDonalds, Wendys, Pizza Hut, Mi Finca (mexican place down town, now servin cold beer), Mandarin House, Dairy Queen (best hot dog with sauce you will ever eat.), Porky's Pizza, East End Pizza, Wal Mart deli has some good stuff (fried chicken, tater wedges etc.). Plenty of places to choose from.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
kmba32 Wrote:He won't be back until the RC game. The rule is he has to practice 10 days, and he did not practice Monday.

kmba32 Wrote:He has to get 10 in starting last night.

Amped 88 Wrote:I don't think that you know what you are talking about it doesn't have to be 10 consecutive have yuo not read the other threads. He practiced earlier this summer.

kmba32 Wrote:I Know what i am talking about 100%:Thumbs:

kyfootballer Wrote:dom practiced for almost 4 weeks this summer and right up untill school he is in good shape...and if he playes friday it will be more on the d line then in the back feild...he is too quike and fast to block... he is a man chold:notworthy

I don't know if anybody remembers or not, but last year the Campbell kid from Hazard played against JC like two or three days after he got out of jail. That was his first game back, and accordin to alot of people on here last year, he wasn't even enrolled at the school til he got out of jail the week they played JC. I'm sure the judge wasn't lettin him go to football practice everyday.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH