Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co @ Johnson Central 9/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The Big Blue Nation will roll into Paintsville next Friday. The way JCC has been playing could this be a blowout by Bell Co?

Bell Co 35
JCC 14
Bell wins this one big IMO.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:The Big Blue Nation will roll into Paintsville next Friday. The way JCC has been playing could this be a blowout by Bell Co?

Bell Co 35
JCC 14
Didn't Bell get beat 4 td's in their only game? No, we don't need another ridiculous thread about how it wasn't a bad loss. :zzz:
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Didn't Bell get beat 4 td's in their only game? No, we don't need another ridiculous thread about how it wasn't a bad loss. :zzz:

Sure did. Alcoa would also DESTROY any Mountain team they would play and 95% of ALL KENTUCKY TEAMS. Just go check out the Alcoa and Maryville thread and just check out who Alcoa just beat tonight. A team who had beaten them for 8 years straight and has won 7 out of the last 8 State Championships in Tennessee. Maryville also has a record of 74-1 since 2004 season. Enjoy! Confusedhh:
Don't forget Bell Co hasn't been beaten by a Mountain team since Oct 2006. Bell Co has also had a record of 29-1 in the past 2 seasons too and a State Title.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Don't forget Bell Co hasn't been beaten by a Mountain team since Oct 2006. Bell Co has also had a record of 29-1 in the past 2 seasons too and a State Title.
Anddddddddddddd.....all of that has gotten them what in 2009?
JC by 6.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Anddddddddddddd.....all of that has gotten them what in 2009?
JC by 6.

Ask JC what the last top 4A school did to them last week? Confusedhh: Bell Co could had easily played a Harlan or Pineville and got a easy win that night but they didnt. When you play GREAT opponents it gets you ready for Playoff time, something Bell Co knows!!! Just keep talkin 0-2 JC...
For people going to vote on this game. Horn Lake, Miss went 5-6 in 2008. Also was 0-1 coming into the JCC game last night.
:eyeroll:
Makes it so much easier to fall asleep after reading the same old stuff over and over and over for a week.....................
JC by 6.
Or should I say "JCC"? WTF? :confused:
JCC = Johnson Co Central. You all are a county school right? Just remember the team that beat you tonight was 5-6 last year. LOL...
KCC = Knott County Central
LCC = Letcher County Central
PCC = Pike County Central
MCC = McCreary County Central
Go JCC. Beat Bobcats. :Cheerlead
BC by 20
This is going to be one of those wild and crazy football seasons. Bell County in a close one.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Go JCC. Beat Bobcats. :Cheerlead

Just curious? Are we Johnson County Central or Johnson County Christian or Johnson Central Central or Johnson Central Christian? I am so confused!:what::wtf1::goofy:
I couldn't care less about either of these teams; but after a couple of weeks of reading posts on the various threads by some Bell County fans; I hope JC wins by ten touchdowns.

Realistically though, I predict that Bell wins 28-0.
I pick Bell by 3td's,, J.C is having a hard time this yr!!! Look they are a very talented team also J.C could very well beat us, but I do feel after the Alcoa loss Bell will be very hard to stop with the running game and the Defence is VERY STRONG!!! I hope J.C overcomes these loses and gets back on track and starts whipping teams,, Good luck J.C and GO BOBCATS!!!!:rockon:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Ask JC what the last top 4A school did to them last week? Confusedhh: Bell Co could had easily played a Harlan or Pineville and got a easy win that night but they didnt. When you play GREAT opponents it gets you ready for Playoff time, something Bell Co knows!!! Just keep talkin 0-2 JC...

Hey take it easy,, lets show folks that us Bell County people can have good sportsmanship!!!! I think you have hit a nerve with alot of folks on here, and sometimes u make us look like were the Best team in the Mountains, show SPORTSMANSHIP it's not that hard to do!!!!! If people gets smart with u, then u can start a war, but untill then be KOOL... :Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Sure did. Alcoa would also DESTROY any Mountain team they would play and 95% of ALL KENTUCKY TEAMS. Just go check out the Alcoa and Maryville thread and just check out who Alcoa just beat tonight. A team who had beaten them for 8 years straight and has won 7 out of the last 8 State Championships in Tennessee. Maryville also has a record of 74-1 since 2004 season. Enjoy! Confusedhh:

That's impressive!
I like JC in this one, just for the simple fact that bell co. fans have shown NO class in postings on this thread. winning gets into some peoples heads...and they lose all respect for everyone. truth be known they never played a down in their life.Go JC....
:devilflamNot all of Bell Co Fan's feel this way OK............ I belive in SPORTSMANSHIP, and I know alot of Bell Co fan's would'nt like some of the post on here, so please folks don't think all of Bell Fans is this way cause were not!!!!!! I don't like alot of what I read on here about our program and the kids, but some people want to make Bell look like were a bunch of TROUBLE, and I don't like it at all!!!!!!!!!! :ChairHit:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Ask JC what the last top 4A school did to them last week? Confusedhh: Bell Co could had easily played a Harlan or Pineville and got a easy win that night but they didnt. When you play GREAT opponents it gets you ready for Playoff time, something Bell Co knows!!! Just keep talkin 0-2 JC...

I'm just curious about how it made them better? Did Teach them how to fumble the ball more frequently?:HitWall:
BobCatFan29 Wrote::devilflamNot all of Bell Co Fan's feel this way OK............ I belive in SPORTSMANSHIP, and I know alot of Bell Co fan's would'nt like some of the post on here, so please folks don't think all of Bell Fans is this way cause were not!!!!!! I don't like alot of what I read on here about our program and the kids, but some people want to make Bell look like were a bunch of TROUBLE, and I don't like it at all!!!!!!!!!! :ChairHit:

You Bell fans can't all be like that kid, I know. Thank you for making an effort to keep it under control. We understand. We have a few of our own. And our fans are fairly irritable at the moment given the state of our season at the moment, so it's pretty easy to push the buttons.

And since other JC fans here are having too much fun making fun of the kid to actually TELL him what he's doing wrong, I will come out and make it clear because it annoys the bejeezus out of me:

It's Johnson Central. JC. Not JCC.

There is no COUNTY in it.

If you're gonna badmouth us, at least use our real name.

That being said, Central could potentially be missing three starters for the game, with the suspensions after the fight and the injury situation. Given what we've seen in two games and the scrimmage, some fundamentals and attitudes are going to have to improve drastically this week in practice, or we're going to have a very hard time keeping this one respectable, much less winning it, let's be honest with ourselves and everybody else. This is the time and the kind of season where you find out what a coach is truly made of. I have faith in Coach Matney. I hope the boys do as well.
Can you say 0-3
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:KCC = Knott County Central
LCC = Letcher County Central
PCC = Pike County Central
MCC = McCreary County Central

Coming from a Paintsville fan, it is Johnson Central High School, NOT Johnson County Central.

I predict Bell County in a big way. IMO, Bell is much more physical team than JC has played so far this year. If JC doesn't solve their turnover problems this week in practice, it could be a LONG night for the Eagles.

Any word on Nathan Dillon, will he get to play this week?
AHS86 Wrote:Can you say 0-3

Yes you can...Bell County by 2 TD's.
Redneck Wrote:Coming from a Paintsville fan, it is Johnson Central High School, NOT Johnson County Central.

I predict Bell County in a big way. IMO, Bell is much more physical team than JC has played so far this year. If JC doesn't solve their turnover problems this week in practice, it could be a LONG night for the Eagles.

Any word on Nathan Dillon, will he get to play this week?

I was told he would be back for the Bell game
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:I was told he would be back for the Bell game

Good news for JC. But they still gotta cut down on the turnovers and the o-line has to get better.
:Thumbs:
Diogenes Wrote:You Bell fans can't all be like that kid, I know. Thank you for making an effort to keep it under control. We understand. We have a few of our own. And our fans are fairly irritable at the moment given the state of our season at the moment, so it's pretty easy to push the buttons.

And since other JC fans here are having too much fun making fun of the kid to actually TELL him what he's doing wrong, I will come out and make it clear because it annoys the bejeezus out of me:

It's Johnson Central. JC. Not JCC.

There is no COUNTY in it.

If you're gonna badmouth us, at least use our real name.

That being said, Central could potentially be missing three starters for the game, with the suspensions after the fight and the injury situation. Given what we've seen in two games and the scrimmage, some fundamentals and attitudes are going to have to improve drastically this week in practice, or we're going to have a very hard time keeping this one respectable, much less winning it, let's be honest with ourselves and everybody else. This is the time and the kind of season where you find out what a coach is truly made of. I have faith in Coach Matney. I hope the boys do as well.
:Thumbs::rockon:
I'll take the Bobcats by 2-3 touchdowns. Never know though, JC could come out and win this one.

Best of luck to both!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6