Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
17.65%
Bell County
82.35%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Johnson Central 9/4
Does Bell only have 4 seniors?
Bell Co has 7 seniors. They graduated 13 last year.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Whats the easiest way up to Paintsville from Middlesboro. The Parkway up to Hazard, Up Hwy 119 to Pikeville then US 23 to Paintsville, or up through Virginia to 58 then connect on US 23 all the way to Paintsville?

IMO, the quickest way would probably be to hit 221 over to 421 to Hyden, get on the parkway (rt80) to prestonsburg, get on US23 North to Paintsville. Or you could get on Highway 11 ( i think thats what it is, might be hwy10) to Manchester, get on the parkway to Pburg, US23 north to Paintsville. Either way should be fine, not much of a difference IMO.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Thanks Redneck. I think im taking that road that connects 25E to the Parkway in Manchester from Bimble. It says its 138 miles and will take 3 hrs from Middlesboro. I had just had to travel 3 hrs this past Sat too. Be glad when we will be back home. We play at Whitley Co after the JC game.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Thanks Redneck. I think im taking that road that connects 25E to the Parkway in Manchester from Bimble. It says its 138 miles and will take 3 hrs from Middlesboro. I had just had to travel 3 hrs this past Sat too. Be glad when we will be back home. We play at Whitley Co after the JC game.

I think thats the one I was talkin bout, Hwy 10 or 11, cant remember. Been a while since I was over in the Middlesboro area.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Thanks Redneck. I think im taking that road that connects 25E to the Parkway in Manchester from Bimble. It says its 138 miles and will take 3 hrs from Middlesboro. I had just had to travel 3 hrs this past Sat too. Be glad when we will be back home. We play at Whitley Co after the JC game.

That is your best ticket. 1304 at Bimble to 11 then hit the parkway.
Hey, Bell Co Fans seemed like we had a problem with the raido station last weekend with the feed from here to Marion Co!!!! I would check out this radio station for the Bell-vs-J.C!!!! 98.9 WSIP (FM)

khsgamenight
Water Boy Join Date: Aug 2009

Are you coming to the game?
We host a post game scores show on 98.9 WSIP (FM). I was hoping to get the word out to the Bell fans that will be making the trip. We do a scores show from all the teams in the Eastern KY area. We follow the post game of the JC football games. We always try and give the Bell information when we can get it. So, I ask that you spread the word for me about our show and hopefully we will give you a better drive home getting all the scores from around the area.

GOOO BOBCATS!!!!!!:rockon:
Redneck Wrote:IMO, the quickest way would probably be to hit 221 over to 421 to Hyden, get on the parkway (rt80) to prestonsburg, get on US23 North to Paintsville. Or you could get on Highway 11 ( i think thats what it is, might be hwy10) to Manchester, get on the parkway to Pburg, US23 north to Paintsville. Either way should be fine, not much of a difference IMO.

I was thinking that 421 may be closed on that route. Someone can let me know if I am wrong. It is probably the quickest route to hazard, but a curvy road. You can also go 66 to the old thousand-sticks toll booth area for a quicker route. It is curvy as well, though.
Its time to do a row call for the JC game. Who all on here that are Bell fans going this Friday?
did I read earlier that someone said Jimmy Preston was one of the boys suspended? I never knew that kid to say a harsh word to anyone. What position does he play?
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Its time to do a row call for the JC game. Who all on here that are Bell fans going this Friday?

i am and i am taking a car load with me ...have to car pool so many long road trips .but it is a blast .see u there bellcobobcats09
Just to let everyone know Bell Co's RB Dominic Carton returned back to Bell today. He will be playing Friday against JC in this game. Carton practiced with the team today and the football team had a vote to vote him back on the team. Carton was the #2 RB on last years State Championship team. He averaged 9 yards per carry as a sophmore. Im more excited about this game now!!!!!
even if they do play him i think it should be sparingly he hasnt played this year and needs to get into game shape.an injury would be devistating .but he looks to be in great shape. he has droped weight and is ripped!!!!! has got a lot faster than he was at the beginning of the year .THAT BOY IS SOMETHING TO BEHOLD> he is going to be a great back ..
I heard he had lost fat and gained muscle weight. The kid is a **** of a player and played a GREAT game in the State Game last Dec. He practiced with them for a long time even in the Midnight Madness game that night. Someone said tonight that he still has been workin out and will run alot this week in practice.
he,s down to 170 lbs got quicker has been lifting weights sense school started says hes squated550lbs if he is he will be a load to bring down im glad its not me trying to tackle him the old bones would shatter like glass.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I heard he had lost fat and gained muscle weight. The kid is a **** of a player and played a GREAT game in the State Game last Dec. He practiced with them for a long time even in the Midnight Madness game that night. Someone said tonight that he still has been workin out and will run alot this week in practice.

when i seen him at midnight madness he looked like he was chiseled out of stone i didnt think he had any weight to lose.
[quote=Elm street]I like JC in this one, just for the simple fact that bell co. fans have shown NO class in postings on this thread. winning gets into some peoples heads...and they lose all respect for everyone. truth be known they never played a down in their life.Go JC....[/QUOTE

Yeah they sound JC fans last couple of years...I don't care who wins.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Just to let everyone know Bell Co's RB Dominic Carton returned back to Bell today. He will be playing Friday against JC in this game. Carton practiced with the team today and the football team had a vote to vote him back on the team. Carton was the #2 RB on last years State Championship team. He averaged 9 yards per carry as a sophmore. Im more excited about this game now!!!!!

I bet he don't play a down this Friday night.:Thumbs:
Amped 88 Wrote:I bet he don't play a down this Friday night.:Thumbs:

He won't be back until the RC game. The rule is he has to practice 10 days, and he did not practice Monday.
kmba32 Wrote:He won't be back until the RC game. The rule is he has to practice 10 days, and he did not practice Monday.
Have you not been listening to your own resident, "Knower of all knowledge?"

The kid's playin!!!!:biggrin:
belldad2011 Wrote:i am and i am taking a car load with me ...have to car pool so many long road trips .but it is a blast .see u there bellcobobcats09

:Thumbs:looks like were going, be about 10-15 of us going... Were taking off work early to go, does anyone know about what time were leaving??? I have never been to J.C and I'm driving so I want to leave with the team and fans!!!!!:rockon:
Most of the fans are leaving around 3:30-4. It is about 2 hrs 30min drive.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Have you not been listening to your own resident, "Knower of all knowledge?"

The kid's playin!!!!:biggrin:

I know that this is going to be a great game. imo
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Most of the fans are leaving around 3:30-4. It is about 2 hrs 30min drive.
:Thumbs:
From the school??? What way r they going???
Im leaving around 2 and stopping in Hazard for some Applebee's. My Suburban is packed down and ready to go. I know the bus with the boys are leaving at 1. Mapquest says its 140 miles from Middlesboro and 3 hrs and 4 min.
kmba32 Wrote:He won't be back until the RC game. The rule is he has to practice 10 days, and he did not practice Monday.

But did he have any practices in before he left.
CardinalAlum Wrote:But did he have any practices in before he left.

yes
kmba32 Wrote:yes

so how many does he need
CardinalAlum Wrote:so how many does he need

He has to get 10 in starting last night.
Should be a fun trip, I look foward to it. Paintsville has a few good places to eat too. Just make sure you don't follow the buses they will not go that fast plus it seems they have enough backseat drivers and tailgaters following and scrutinizing them.:Thumbs: