Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 2009 Football
P.C.Defense Wrote:It was a lil' more than that but we did play them better at home.
Now that I have had a chance to look at it, They beat us by 9 at home. At least that is what I have written down.
TongueirateSho
Such drama for such insignificance. Has the makings for a soap opera. " The little train that couldn't get a coach." lol
Terrible situation in Engineer country.
blitz43 Wrote:Now that I have had a chance to look at it, They beat us by 9 at home. At least that is what I have written down.
TongueirateSho

Hooked on phonics really does work:eyeroll:
Who do the Estill fans want as their coach that is available?
RealisticView Wrote:Such drama for such insignificance. Has the makings for a soap opera. " The little train that couldn't get a coach." lol

The little train will get a coach buddy. It may be late in the game but we do have some tradition.
F.N.L. Wrote:Hooked on phonics really does work:eyeroll:
uhh, no it don't. Haven't you heard me talk. Most WV'ians don't understand what I'm saying..lol
TongueirateSho
C.Clair Wrote:Who do the Estill fans want as their coach that is available?
who do you think?:popcorn:
C.Clair Wrote:Who do the Estill fans want as their coach that is available?

Mike Jones
Lucky13 Wrote:Mike Jones

Jones has too many enemies in the wrong places for him to get the job back. Some act like they are for him then speak bad of him to other schools. No way to act! Be man enough to tell him that he's not coming back , don't blame the conservative views of others as an excuse. He's the ONLY coach for the job but should take his talents and son somewhere else where they both are appreciated!
He is a big time coach that can take any program to a higher level and has proven that over the past few years @ Estill. The situation there now is not the fault of the kids, previous staff or last hire, it falls on shoulders of those that want to appear a fan and supportive with enough authority to make the right decision but worries about how they will be remembered or thought of.
Get Coach Jones back or get the team a coach who will get them to work. Enough is Enough. No speeches or false promises. We have a great tradition going as of now.
Get our boys back on track and end the soap opera!:fedup:
I agree with that post, Estill did too well last year to be in this shape. An 11-2 team from a year ago and sitting there without a coach and it's May. You will not get a better coach than Jones.
Has there been any new word on this job?
I agree! If not Jones maybe someone from his staff over the past few years.
P.C.Defense Wrote:I agree with that post, Estill did too well last year to be in this shape. An 11-2 team from a year ago and sitting there without a coach and it's May. You will not get a better coach than Jones.
politics, politics, and it is supposed to be about the kids, may need to investigate this situation, there at estill, football program was getting too good, really starting to click,
Bored of Ed Wrote:Jones has too many enemies in the wrong places for him to get the job back. Some act like they are for him then speak bad of him to other schools. No way to act! Be man enough to tell him that he's not coming back , don't blame the conservative views of others as an excuse. He's the ONLY coach for the job but should take his talents and son somewhere else where they both are appreciated!
He is a big time coach that can take any program to a higher level and has proven that over the past few years @ Estill. The situation there now is not the fault of the kids, previous staff or last hire, it falls on shoulders of those that want to appear a fan and supportive with enough authority to make the right decision but worries about how they will be remembered or thought of.
Get Coach Jones back or get the team a coach who will get them to work. Enough is Enough. No speeches or false promises. We have a great tradition going as of now.
Get our boys back on track and end the soap opera!:fedup:
i would hate to be the one who will cause the total collapse of the engineer program. what will you tell them seniors down the road, what will you tell them was your excuse, the program is bigger than any of us i hope.:argue:
P.C.Defense Wrote:I agree with that post, Estill did too well last year to be in this shape. An 11-2 team from a year ago and sitting there without a coach and it's May. You will not get a better coach than Jones.

It is getting late in the game. A move needs to be made. One way or the other the procrastination needs to be stopped. The program as a whole does not need to be made to look bad. Let us make up our minds and get something done.
I believe the job must be posted for 30 days. I believe Estill is about halfway through this period.
thought for today Wrote:i would hate to be the one who will cause the total collapse of the engineer program. what will you tell them seniors down the road, what will you tell them was your excuse,than any of us the program is bigger i hope.:argue:

Exactly!