•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. 2009
Whats the scheldue for 2009
In 2009 Breathitt is playing Sheldon Clark, Pburg, PCC, Hazard, LCA, Johnson Central, Estill, Powell, Magoffin. Looks like a pretty tough schedule.
kymom Wrote:Perry was talking to Breathitt about playing the next two years was on for the 3rd game of the season. But for some reason Turner will not let Breathitt play. Does anybody Know why?

i think it was bc this past year sms had a fight on the field with ab combs and that one guy hit the kid or something like that.
and so breathitt just gonna quit playing teams from perry county.
i know it has nothing to do with highschool football but i think that is it.
I dont think hitting a kid has anything to do with it, they just know that we are hard to stop.
and they are probably scared to death
ckns Wrote:i think it was bc this past year sms had a fight on the field with ab combs and that one guy hit the kid or something like that.
and so breathitt just gonna quit playing teams from perry county.
i know it has nothing to do with highschool football but i think that is it.

I believe they're playing Hazard in the 09 season.
ya n channing the big horse fugate runnin all over them. get this the big horse is even so gifted he is reading to the elementary kids as we speak good on field and off
Yeah we play Hazard, Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark, Perry Central, Prestonsburgh, Maggofin, Powell, Estill, and Lexington Christain.
Preparing for another run for the state title.
At no time was PCC not wanting to play Breathitt. Breathitt co Turner was the man behind that. I am glad they got it work out. I have said before and I will say it again that Hazard Perry an Breathitt should play. They play in the middle school why not high school. They played in the past every year. It wasnt until the last 4 or 5 years that they have not. It aint always been PCC it was MC Napier. Good luck to all.
The Wolfe kid got 400 in bench thats good. But what does he squat? Football you need legs. Upper is good. Legs you must have in this game.
kymom Wrote:The Wolfe kid got 400 in bench thats good. But what does he squat? Football you need legs. Upper is good. Legs you must have in this game.

i dont think he has maxed on squat just yet after his knee surgury. im pretty sure it wont be as impressive as his bench. proly inside to 300 range.
yea i dont think wolfe has got his squat up 2 high because of his knee but it will be there come start of season
Found out Breathitt's first game will be against Mercer county, then they will play sheldon clark, followed by Pburg.
They will be right there in the mixed of things.
If Breathitt can go 9-1 or even 8-2 or even better 10-0 in the regular season that will be sending a message to all the schools in 3A that Breathitt is out for blood this year and wont settle for second.
C.Clair Wrote:Breathitt is losing I think 8 or 9 seniors.

:flush: 10 SENIORS TO BE EXACT....
C.Clair Wrote:Preparing for another run for the state title.

:yikes: will they have a good enough OL/DL????
Yeah, they lost 2 or 3 on the o line, and a couple on the d line. They can replace those. Two that I can think of that will be playing this year, is the Wolfe kid that missed this season with a knee injury and the Allex kid that played his freshmen year.
I've seen bits and pieces of what some think is Breathitt's schedule next season, but does anybody (other than Holcomb) actually KNOW the entire schedule, yet?
mandan Wrote:I've seen bits and pieces of what some think is Breathitt's schedule next season, but does anybody (other than Holcomb) actually KNOW the entire schedule, yet?

1.Mercer county 2.Sheldon clark 3.Pburg 4.estill 5.menifee 6.powell 7. lex christian 8.johnson central 9.hazard 10.perry county The first 3 games are in order, but the rest are not.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:1.Mercer county 2.Sheldon clark 3.Pburg 4.estill 5.menifee 6.powell 7. lex christian 8.johnson central 9.hazard 10.perry county The first 3 games are in order, but the rest are not.

#5 Don't you mean Magoffin?
So who does Breathitt play in the Honey Bowl this year?
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:#5 Don't you mean Magoffin?

Yea my bad, i always get those counties confused.
bobcatlunatik Wrote:So who does Breathitt play in the Honey Bowl this year?

Pburg
the bobcats will be a very good team this year.
C.Clair Wrote:Yeah, they lost 2 or 3 on the o line, and a couple on the d line. They can replace those. Two that I can think of that will be playing this year, is the Wolfe kid that missed this season with a knee injury and the Allex kid that played his freshmen year.

yeah, they are returning 2excelent o-lineman in jeremy moore and jay mcKinght, and i hear that moore is quiet the d-lineman as well. i just dont see why everyone under estimates them because of their size. they are also getting wolfe back off his hurt knee and a returner to the team ben allex. on the defencive side we are also returning darrell deaton and jesse roberts.
things are lookin pretty good!:1:
Breathitt is very good at producing lineman so I don't think they will have a problem there so I look for another big season from Fugate. I can't wait to watch Fugate run all overHazard and Perry.
Amen to that i cant wait until he makes them look like lil *****es all day long. You cant stop Channing.
What bowl is it that they are playing in against Mercer?
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next