Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co. 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What's their non-district schedule look like for next year?
Breathitt will be losing a few players on the line, but their skill players will be back as far as I know....Channing Fugate and Jade Haddix will be seniors and I believe that they have several other kids that will be seniors.....Should be another great year in Jackson.....I expected the '09 season to be the year they made a run for the title, but they have surprised me.....Way to go Bobcats!
i think they have to play at johnson central where they played us at home this year. besides that i have no clue.
Week 1 at Sheldon Clark
idk know yet but lookin forward to next season thou... yeah we'll have alot of player back but we'll be loseing alot of great players...but we'll be getting alot great guy great guys back... we'll their nohtin we can do but wait and see!
Breathitt plays Sheldon Clark, JCHS, and Pburg as far as I know.
Dang, 2008 is not over yet.
i think if the bobcats are returning everyone, they ahev to be the favorites..
they lose about 8 seniors i think, 3 linemen, and around 5 other starting players.
I heard they play Perry Central and Hazard but I don't know that's just what I heard:confused:
FBALL Wrote:Dang, 2008 is not over yet.

It is for most teams. But isn't it great that we have a few mt. teams in the finals? No harm in looking ahead. Heck, they're several threads on here about next year's schedules. Breathitt just happens to still be in it.
:lmao:
FBALL Wrote:Dang, 2008 is not over yet.
Perry was talking to Breathitt about playing the next two years was on for the 3rd game of the season. But for some reason Turner will not let Breathitt play. Does anybody Know why?
kymom Wrote:Perry was talking to Breathitt about playing the next two years was on for the 3rd game of the season. But for some reason Turner will not let Breathitt play. Does anybody Know why?

If this is true, I wonder how many other schools have a Supt. who is that involved in athletic scheduling? I would think, with Holcomb's success, he could schedule whoever he wants. A Perry-Breathitt game would make a lot of sense for both teams.
mandan Wrote:If this is true, I wonder how many other schools have a Supt. who is that involved in athletic scheduling? I would think, with Holcomb's success, he could schedule whoever he wants. A Perry-Breathitt game would make a lot of sense for both teams.

I agree that it would be a good game for the Breathitt Co.. The Commodores run a Bobcat-like offense; it would give your defense a chance to play against the spread.
Arch didnt have anything to do with it. As far as I know PCC pulled the plug because they found someone else to feel that spot in week 3.
rough_neck_69 Wrote:no one know wat gong to happen next year...
the only chose we got is to wait and see what happens.. i hope it good cause we will have alot of player returning!

I hope you are one that returns.We could have used you yesterday.
I would personally like too see a Bell Breathitt matchup. It could be the battle of the Bobcats. The last time these two hooked up was in 91 and Dudley also has ties to Breathitt.
I think that Breathitt might lose three lineman. They should be loaded next year.
Bell County 89 Wrote:I would personally like too see a Bell Breathitt matchup. It could be the battle of the Bobcats. The last time these two hooked up was in 91 and Dudley also has ties to Breathitt.
It would be a great matchup....Dudley is from Jackson and coached Breathitt before MH.......Coach Hilton and the Bell Co. Bobcats would be received warmly be the Breathitt faithful, no matter what the result of the game would be.......
I think Breathitt played Bell in '94. I remember Hollon as the tough RB for Breathitt that year and I'm pretty sure Bell beat them in the playoffs.
Not knowing the schedule, I doubt Holcomb would take on ALL those proposed teams (SC, P'burg, JC, PCC, Hazard, Bell) as non-district games.
I expect to see another great year out of the Bobcats in 09
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt will be losing a few players on the line, but their skill players will be back as far as I know....Channing Fugate and Jade Haddix will be seniors and I believe that they have several other kids that will be seniors.....Should be another great year in Jackson.....I expected the '09 season to be the year they made a run for the title, but they have surprised me.....Way to go Bobcats!

They need to keep Hiddix on Def. and take him off as QB. That FR they got this year. Is a better QB then Jade is. They just have him in as QB just because of his name (Hiddix). All 3 titles come under a Hiddix as a QB.
cj2561 Wrote:They need to keep Hiddix on Def. and take him off as QB. That FR they got this year. Is a better QB then Jade is. They just have him in as QB just because of his name (Hiddix). All 3 titles come under a Hiddix as a QB.

Are you a drug user? That is an insane statement, JADE is an excellent QB. It is not his fault that the recievers have dropped his passes. Most of the dropped passes have to do with inexperience with the reciever position. Yes there are some bad balls that have been thrown, but that is true with all QB's.
cj2561 Wrote:They need to keep Hiddix on Def. and take him off as QB. That FR they got this year. Is a better QB then Jade is. They just have him in as QB just because of his name (Hiddix). All 3 titles come under a Hiddix as a QB.

Are you saying that a haddix family member was QB when Breathitts 3 titles were won? if so that is incorrect 95 qb-waylon chapman 96 qb- kyle moore 02 qb- justin haddix only one title was won as with a haddix as qb.
I see these guys being back & with a chip on their shoulder.
They will have a shot at state next year.
Pple need to go easy on Jade this is the first year he was a starter and they got to the final game thats not bad. His brother Justin didn't have that great of a year his first year as a starter and he seemed to improve just a little by the start of his SR year. There is no doubt that Jade will get all of the things he needs to get this summer from his coaches which include 2 state championship QBs in Kyle Moore and his brother Justin as well as having a great QB coach in Coach Holcomb. Another thing people need to look at is Jade's WRs all were first year starters ths season for the most part. Very few QBs come into a starting job at the level of Breathitt Co. and have great first season most have to learn on the job that first year.

What Freshman are you talking about? I think Jade is an average quaterback at best when it comes to throwing the football.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7