Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co. 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The WR position hurt us this year, the inexperience in that position was very noticable during the season. Most of them were in their year of truly starting. Jade is a QB that is going to get alot better. He is only going to get better with the QB coaches that Breathitt has, and both won state titles.
2009-2010 season will be breathits year to win it all. Channing Fugate will have a big year.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Are you saying that a haddix family member was QB when Breathitts 3 titles were won? if so that is incorrect 95 qb-waylon chapman 96 qb- kyle moore 02 qb- justin haddix only one title was won as with a haddix as qb.

Jesse was the QB in 95 and 96. What i heard from there cousin. The only one i know that play back then was Champman. The first 3 games i watch breathitt play Jade might can pass it 15 yards down field. In that title game he had one that went about 30 yards. That Fr QB in that LCA game, had one 40 yards. With him as QB they can add the drop ball back in the play book.
C.Clair Wrote:The WR position hurt us this year, the inexperience in that position was very noticable during the season. Most of them were in their year of truly starting. Jade is a QB that is going to get alot better. He is only going to get better with the QB coaches that Breathitt has, and both won state titles.

Justin is one of them. He can work with him all summer. If i am thinking right Jesse is one of the coaches too.
cj2561 Wrote:Jesse was the QB in 95 and 96. What i heard from there cousin. The only one i know that play back then was Champman. The first 3 games i watch breathitt play Jade might can pass it 15 yards down field. In that title game he had one that went about 30 yards. That Fr QB in that LCA game, had one 40 yards. With him as QB they can add the drop ball back in the play book.

No he was no the QB in 95 and 96. Your cousin is wrong, i told you who was the QB's for those years waylon in 95 and kyle in 96.
cj2561 Wrote:Justin is one of them. He can work with him all summer. If i am thinking right Jesse is one of the coaches too.

Justin won it in 02. No jesse is not a coach, if i am right he works at the bootcamp right outside of jackson.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:They will have a shot at state next year.

Yeah and get beat by Central again!
i dont think they have any competition except belfry in regions 5-8 they will most likely get a second shot at the title
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:No he was no the QB in 95 and 96. Your cousin is wrong, i told you who was the QB's for those years waylon in 95 and kyle in 96.

It is not my cousin. It was Justin, Jesse, and jade cousin. I though that Jesse was a coach. I might have miss understand them, about him being a coach.
cj2561 Wrote:It is not my cousin. It was Justin, Jesse, and jade cousin. I though that Jesse was a coach. I might have miss understand them, about him being a coach.

Justin is the only one i know as a coach between the two. jesse works with the bootcamp right outside of jackson.
BC should have a good season, returning Fugate for next year. Should repeat as first team all state if he stays healthy. Is the haddix kid a senior this year?
Spartan4Life Wrote:BC should have a good season, returning Fugate for next year. Should repeat as first team all state if he stays healthy. Is the haddix kid a senior this year?

No he is a junior
cj2561 Wrote:Jesse was the QB in 95 and 96. What i heard from there cousin. The only one i know that play back then was Champman. The first 3 games i watch breathitt play Jade might can pass it 15 yards down field. In that title game he had one that went about 30 yards. That Fr QB in that LCA game, had one 40 yards. With him as QB they can add the drop ball back in the play book.

The Freshman QB Huff only came in for one play and fumbled the snap.#7 played QB until he reinjured his ankle.He is Senior Dustin Barnett.When he went out we did direct snaps to Channing and we blocked for him and he took over.Jesse was never a QB.Barely played at all.Jese also was never a coach.Justin was QB in 2002 and is now an assistant coach.Hopefully Jade will improve on his passing game and DECISION making.
C.Clair Wrote:Arch didnt have anything to do with it. As far as I know PCC pulled the plug because they found someone else to feel that spot in week 3.

PCC didn't pull the plug. It was Breathitt. PCC was supposed to play Estill also but they backed out as well.
C.Clair Wrote:Arch didnt have anything to do with it. As far as I know PCC pulled the plug because they found someone else to feel that spot in week 3.

Reds#1Fan Wrote:Pple need to go easy on Jade this is the first year he was a starter and they got to the final game thats not bad. His brother Justin didn't have that great of a year his first year as a starter and he seemed to improve just a little by the start of his SR year. There is no doubt that Jade will get all of the things he needs to get this summer from his coaches which include 2 state championship QBs in Kyle Moore and his brother Justin as well as having a great QB coach in Coach Holcomb. Another thing people need to look at is Jade's WRs all were first year starters ths season for the most part. Very few QBs come into a starting job at the level of Breathitt Co. and have great first season most have to learn on the job that first year.

Ryan Allen was a good receiver but they never threw him the ball. He's a heck of an athlete in every sport with great hands and speed. One of the best center fielders in the region IMO.
nick noble will be able to play next year and that is all im worried about...we will dominate the state next year!!!!!
Sm00re Wrote:nick noble will be able to play next year and that is all im worried about...we will dominate the state next year!!!!!

I know nick noble loves football but he needs to focus on his true calling BASKETBALL. Breathitt needs Jade at QB, Kyle Huff hasnt got the build or durabiltiy like Jade has
hs athletics fan Wrote:I know nick noble loves football but he needs to focus on his true calling BASKETBALL. Breathitt needs Jade at QB, Kyle Huff hasnt got the build or durabiltiy like Jade has

Amen to that.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Amen to that.

Nick is a good receiver.You can be good at more than one sport.We have alot of good athletes.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Nick is a good receiver.You can be good at more than one sport.We have alot of good athletes.

That is like saying Deion Sanders was better at baseball than football, what im getting at is yeah you can be good at two sports but Nick has destroyed his talent at his best game by switching to Owsley then hurting himself in football. That has wasted a year and a half of his high school career
hs athletics fan Wrote:That is like saying Deion Sanders was better at baseball than football, what im getting at is yeah you can be good at two sports but Nick has destroyed his talent at his best game by switching to Owsley then hurting himself in football. That has wasted a year and a half of his high school career

Moving to Owlsley was a mistake but he played football as a freshman too.Wait and see how he does this year before judging him.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Amen to that.

I have you to know Nick is wonderful at football. && whoever said he was a wide receiver is wrong. He was a corner on defense thank you very much. Also just to point out I am Nick number ONE fan && his sisters Kendalls number ONE fan two.

So if you all have anything to say just post it and I will reply.Because I am in love with Nick && he loves me too.And I will defend my man.

=]
Sm00re Wrote:I have you to know Nick is wonderful at football. && whoever said he was a wide receiver is wrong. He was a corner on defense thank you very much. Also just to point out I am Nick number ONE fan && his sisters Kendalls number ONE fan two.

So if you all have anything to say just post it and I will reply.Because I am in love with Nick && he loves me too.And I will defend my man.

=]

I wasnt trying to say that nick wasnt a great football player, i was just saying i agree that he is a awesome basketball player. Hopefully he will be healthy here in the next few weeks and get out there on the basketball court to give us a much needed boost.
Sm00re Wrote:I have you to know Nick is wonderful at football. && whoever said he was a wide receiver is wrong. He was a corner on defense thank you very much. Also just to point out I am Nick number ONE fan && his sisters Kendalls number ONE fan two.

=]

Nick was a WR on offense and will be next year if he decides to play.I hope he does because we will need him.

uk96

Breathitt will have another great team next year like they do every season it seems like. Coach Holcomb runs a great program and competes with the best every season which is awesome for such a small county. Fugate will have another awesome season and will probably sign a big time D1 scholarship.. I love see these East Ky kids do well.....
Nick Noble imo doesnt even have the best hands on the team so i dont see what all the hoopla is about him being the best on the team because that is what you all are making him out to be also when Nick was healthy this year he didnt provide much except blocking and thats about it because he lost his respect when he left the team last year imo the only way i think that he would be a huge factor if Breathitt would run a 4 wide out spread in the shotgun because that would be a better chance for him to get the ball because the defense would be focusing on the other recievers.
Breathitt County should have a decent season next year...Especially returning Channing Fugate who is just a great football player all around. Very talented athlete.
hs athletics fan Wrote:Nick Noble imo doesnt even have the best hands on the team so i dont see what all the hoopla is about him being the best on the team because that is what you all are making him out to be also when Nick was healthy this year he didnt provide much except blocking and thats about it because he lost his respect when he left the team last year imo the only way i think that he would be a huge factor if Breathitt would run a 4 wide out spread in the shotgun because that would be a better chance for him to get the ball because the defense would be focusing on the other recievers.

I never said he was the best on the team.Just a valueable part.He won't even be the best receiver.As far as losing respect I have to say BULL.He went with his uncle and blood is thicker than water.Now both are back where they belong.Nick will be a valueable football and basketball player.I smell a little envy in your post.
Breathitt lost 7 starters on Defense and 5 starters on Offense this season and they don't have anybody to replace them with. Why do you people in Breathitt County think you will be good next year.
C.Clair Wrote:The WR position hurt us this year, the inexperience in that position was very noticable during the season. Most of them were in their year of truly starting. Jade is a QB that is going to get alot better. He is only going to get better with the QB coaches that Breathitt has, and both won state titles.

Is this true, WKY come and look at Jade. They said they would have him. One of his cousin told me that. If it is true they need to start that one boy. I like said early in the season he look better then what Jade does as QB.

My sister's boy is thinking about going to Breathitt, LCC, or staying at Hazard. With him on one side of the field and Fugate as the other LB. They will be hard to run the ball on. He will be a SO next year, 6'0 or 6'1 185lbs, i know he can do 225 6 times and 185 20 times. His max i don't know what it is. He is a LB/FB.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7