Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg Blackcats
68.57%
Pike Co. Central Hawks
31.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Pike Co. Central - 15th Regional Tournament
Im going to take my Blackcats by atleast 10+
I can honestly see the Blackcats in the Finals this year!

LETS GO CATS!
P'burg by 12
central chick 101 Wrote:if pike central plays as a team i think it will be a close game. p-burg is a good team but PCC can be a good team too when they try too be.

ill take PCC by 4+

good luck hawks!

I agree with you on the quote. But if they don't play team ball P-burg will win this one:popcorn:
I whould like to see p-burg win in this one

p-burg-72
pike central-66
It all depends on who's 3's are falling that night, P'burgs or Pike Centrals. If both are on or both off that night it's going to be tight.
Im going to go with my Blackcats in this one. Prestonsburgs down low presence is gonna be way to much for them to handle.

Blackcats by 12+

Go CATS
Well I'm gonna take PCC on this one just because I am a Pike Co. Fan. & I have to agree if PCC plays team ball then they should win. Have to say I agree that the little fellar from PCC #22 is playing some good ball.
Had a pretty nice game the other night against SC as for did 2 or 3 boys from PCC.
Again, if PC is not selfish with the ball then they will win. They must defend the outside jump shot. Also PC need to pound the ball down low for the score or the kick out for the shot.

Will be a good game.
Good luck P-Burg!!!!