Poll: Hazard Vs Lca
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
37.04%
Lca
62.96%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian @ Hazard (1A Semi-Finals)
Gosh will friday ever get here yet....
I wish i didn't have to go to tennessee this friday. I want to watch that game, to find out how bad both teams want a shoot at the title.
This game produce's the next 1A state champions. I think Hazard has the team to beat LCA. But LCA pulls out a tremendous win at Hazard. 28-7
I want to encourage all you eastern Kentucky football fans to bundle up and come out to Daniel Field on Friday to watch Hazard take on LCA for the right to go to Class A finals in Louisville! I am sure it will be a great game and the Bulldogs need our support to pull off the victory in the style to which they are entitled! Hope to see you there!

Go Bulldogs!!!
Just waiting on the FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!
It will be tough for the Dawgs to overcome a 49-7 loss!!I hear the whole town and the 5 surrounding Counties will be there to support the DAWGS. Businesses giving out free food to gain even more support. I wonder who can bring the best crowd support for their team to this game?
Welp Sounds Like Happy Holler Is About To Be Rockin This Friday!!!
-GO DAWGS
After seeing their QB, I will take LCA, 28-13.
UcanDOit Wrote:It will be tough for the Dawgs to overcome a 49-7 loss!!I hear the whole town and the 5 surrounding Counties will be there to support the DAWGS. Businesses giving out free food to gain even more support. I wonder who can bring the best crowd support for their team to this game?

Anything is possible. Just ask Simon Kenton they beat Boone County 14 to 7 and they lost to them 7 weeks before that game 42 to 7. If they can do it then anyone can.Plus they beat them at Boone County.
Hazard will win this game 38-28. Hazard is hard to beat at home.
xBHSxG27 Wrote:This game produce's the next 1A state champions. I think Hazard has the team to beat LCA. But LCA pulls out a tremendous win at Hazard. 28-7

Not so fast my friend. Whoever wins will face the toughest team (with the exception of Hazard playing JC) they have played all year in Beechwood.
lca goes on to meet beechwood.
Praying that no one gets injured...............and it will hurry up and get here.
Good luck to the LCA Eagles .......... Play hard, Do not let up, and know that YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
I would like to ask everyone to bundle up and come out and support the Bulldogs tonight. These boys have worked hard and it would be nice to see the whole community as well as people in surrounding counties at Hazard's Daniel Field yelling for the Dawgs. There's not a doubt in my mind that the Dawgs are capable of defeating LCA but they need all of us there to show our support and cheer them on to VICTORY!!!!!

GOOOOO HAZARD!!!!!!!!

BEAT LCA!!!!!!!!!!
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I would like to ask everyone to bundle up and come out and support the Bulldogs tonight. These boys have worked hard and it would be nice to see the whole community as well as people in surrounding counties at Hazard's Daniel Field yelling for the Dawgs. There's not a doubt in my mind that the Dawgs are capable of defeating LCA but they need all of us there to show our support and cheer them on to VICTORY!!!!!

GOOOOO HAZARD!!!!!!!!

BEAT LCA!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to be at the game tonight. I have to go to Tennessee this weekend. Best of luck to the bulldogs. Hope to see Hazard at Papa john's next weekend.
Hazard
I take hazard in this game i havent seen hazard play this year but the buzz is that they are good. i did see LCA play breathitt and they didnt look to impressing but breathitt is a 3A school and LCA is 1A.
HAZARD by 1 TD
Alot of people think this will be a cakewalk for LCA, but I don't think so. I think this game will be very different than the last. This one should be much closer.
It's almost gametime and I can't wait!! Ready to put all the talk behind and play the game!! Go Dawgs!!
It takes three things to beat LCA. Stop the run first. If Hayden gets into a thought process of "I won't go down", he wont. But, hit em' a couple times and they'll stop with the run game. Second, is be physical with your corners, hit their receivers within 5 yards, and stay step for step with them. Don't be afraid to make a dive to stop a pass. Don't let them behind you. Lastly, you MUST contain Whitt. He struggles inside the pocket, he'd much rather throw back side on a cut. He wants to scramble. Raceland did a good job of all of these in the first 3 quarters, holding them to only 10 points. But if you get up on this team, thats when they are the most dangerous. You can not let this team back into a game, if you do, they'll kill you. Good luck to both squads and may both teams stay injury free.
GO HAZARD!!!!!!
JUST WIN!!!!!!!!!
LC in a tight one
Hazard