Poll: Hazard Vs Lca
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
37.04%
Lca
62.96%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian @ Hazard (1A Semi-Finals)
The bulldogs meet the eagles again. This time the game is at Hazard. Hazard defeated lca at hazard last year. Lca has defeated hazard the last 2 meetings at Lca. Who goes to state and who goes home?
I cant give my pick yet for i am unsure I'll make my pick later on in the week
Hazard will be looking for revenge and this team is peaking and healthy so watch out.
[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fa...PHIC-1.jpg]

NOTHING LESS THAN STATE IN '08!!!
I think Hazard will get their revenge for the last two games. Very good and close one.
I don't believe home field is worth a 42 point advantage. Didn't LCA beat the Bulldogs 49-7 about three weeks ago. Hope the Dogs win, but psychologically trying to overcome that kink of a beating will be a monumental task for coach Dixon and his staff getting the players ready to play, no matter where the game is played.

Once again good luck to the Dogs.
LCA - 21
Hazard - 14
But I would like to see Hazard win.
Good Luck Dawgs!!
This will be an interesting game for sure!!! Hazard has a GREAT team with a lot of talent!!! I guarantee the game will be closer than the first match up. The dawgs did not show up the last time. They are home this time and I betcha the dawgs will be there to make it harder for the eagles.

I still think the eagles will pull out the win they get better and better every minute of the game. LCA comes out to play at half time when most teams are wore down. LCA has a GREAT team with talent that runs DEEP if they bring their game they will change their track record on Hazard's field and win it.

Good luck to both teams may the BEST team storm Papa Johns injury free!!
I think Hazard will win in a close game 28 to 21. Hazard seems to be peaking at the right time with most of their key players healthy and back on track! Plus, there is the motivation factor...we have something to prove in this game! Good luck to the Bulldogs!

Go Bulldogs!
Lca
I'm gonna have to say Hazard gets revenge this time.
LCA By 28

LCA - 42

Hazard - 14
LCA wins this game by 14.
LCA rolls.
Go Dawgs !!!!
LCA wills by 2-3 tds,hope hazard pa announcer doesnt make the same mistake that raceland did..
I'll take LCA, but this one will be much closer than everyone thinks!

Prove me wrong Dawgs!
If Hazard is going to have a chance they are going to have to score 40+ points.
After two straight weeks of playing on the road i just think that LCA will be mentally tired and not be ready for hazard in this 4th round match up. I am a firm believer that teams can get tired of travling even though its a different week and they get rest its just a mental block and i do not think they will be ready as for Hazard they will be ready because its a home game and they are peaking at the perfect time and i do want to admit to everyone that pikeville was a very good team this year and there record didnt show it but i will give pikeville a lot of credit this year and say i beleive there future is bright and i also think there community needs to give the coaching staff some time to develop the team. If Hazard plays like that against LCA then i dont think LCA will have a chance because the defense was swarmming to the ball they had excellent containment on the quarterback and the recievers were on lock down all night even though they throw the ball very little.
This game will be over in the first half. LCA's JV will get alot of snaps in this one. 51 to 14
LCA by 14.
FBALL Wrote:LCA rolls.
Ditto!!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
LCA easy, again
Hazard just needs to get their heads on straight this week, practice hard, and come out knockin heads on friday. LETS GO DAWGS!
If Hazard want to win this game it is on the def. If the D show up to play, Hazard will win it if not they wont. Coach Rains know how Hazard think. He told them to lose that game, he know that Hazard would come into the playoffs with the big-head. It show in that game at LCA.
cj2561 Wrote:If Hazard want to win this game it is on the def. If the D show up to play, Hazard will win it if not they wont. Coach Rains know how Hazard think. He told them to lose that game, he know that Hazard would come into the playoffs with the big-head. It show in that game at LCA.

:confused: .....ok?
cj2561 Wrote:If Hazard want to win this game it is on the def. If the D show up to play, Hazard will win it if not they wont. Coach Rains know how Hazard think. He told them to lose that game, he know that Hazard would come into the playoffs with the big-head. It show in that game at LCA.

you are totally, certifiably insane if you think for a moment that coach Rains would lay down and take a loss on purpose for any reason. He is way too arrogant for something like that. No coach in fact worth anything would lose on purpose.
brain cramp Wrote:you are totally, certifiably insane if you think for a moment that coach Rains would lay down and take a loss on purpose for any reason. He is way too arrogant for something like that. No coach in fact worth anything would lose on purpose.

You probably are correct but the matter of the fact is that if a Mountain Team beats a Lexington school they will have the big head and think since they beat them once they can do it again.But it doesnt work that way that is why the replay the game to see who is better when it counts. I would say after a 49 to 7 win over Hazard in the regular season LCA would be very confident and cocky coming into hazard since they ripped the dawgs by that many at home but this hazard team is better and remember that game was 12 to 7 at halftime so they if the dawgs play defense and can get the offense is very possible that Hazard can come away with a W and also Hazard hasnt lost at home since September 22, 2006