Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian 49 - Hazard 7
jgrubby Wrote:Never the kids losing the game, its always the ref's.
Must have been the same refs that called the holding penalty against Russell. It took them from first and goal back to first and 25 at the 30. Wait a minute those refs called Raceland for 2 personal fouls on the same play right before that. Don't guess we can blame that one on the refs. Maybe we can think of another call earlier in the game to blame the Russell loss to Raceland on.

Nope. Seems to me if Russell would have capitalized on all of their opportunities the results may have been different. I guess we just have to give Raceland credit for being a good team.

Also if anybody thinks I am being a homer for Raceland..... well...... Lets just say there are many other things I would rather see than Raceland win a football game. Eating broken glass, having every hair on my body pulled with a pair of pliers, disembowelment all come to mind.
FBALL Wrote:Must have been the same refs that called the holding penalty against Russell. It took them from first and goal back to first and 25 at the 30. Wait a minute those refs called Raceland for 2 personal fouls on the same play right before that. Don't guess we can blame that one on the refs. Maybe we can think of another call earlier in the game to blame the Russell loss to Raceland on.

Nope. Seems to me if Russell would have capitalized on all of their opportunities the results may have been different. I guess we just have to give Raceland credit for being a good team.

Also if anybody thinks I am being a homer for Raceland..... well...... Lets just say there are many other things I would rather see than Raceland win a football game. Eating broken glass, having every hair on my body pulled with a pair of pliers, disembowelment all come to mind.
LOL, After the wife's chilli I had a Disembowelment. You know blaming the ref's is really getting old. (You did get the sarcasm didn't you Fball?)
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Yeah I got it.
FBALL Wrote:Raceland had over 300 yards of offense in the first half against LCA. I guess you are referring to the call on the last series for LCA. Well they got a first down after that call and then threw an interception. That call did not effect the outcome.

Raceland dominated the line of scrimmage in that game on offense and defense. They held Hayden to 42 yards rushing.

That is how I can say that.

They might have dominated the line of scrimmage. The Home ref. help Raceland out alot in that game. Like i said Raceland wont make it to the SEMIS this year. You can say all that you want to. But Raceland only been tested in that LCA game. But LCA didn't play that good in that game.
mountainmaster Wrote:[quote=cj2561]
Wtf are you talking about? the defence had 4 tds last year and no coach tells a team to lose. 1 for perry , 1 for jenkins , 1 for cumberland (2nd time) , 1 for pineville

If he was any good. Way didn't they go 10-0 this year. The QB is the leader on the field. Tyler is no leader on the field. He just like to throw to two players. When they do that, they lose. He throw it to Kidd and Adams 80% of the times. When Hazard get it inside the 10 yard line. They let Tyler run it in.
cj2561 Wrote:They might have dominated the line of scrimmage. The Home ref. help Raceland out alot in that game. Like i said Raceland wont make it to the SEMIS this year. You can say all that you want to. But Raceland only been tested in that LCA game. But LCA didn't play that good in that game.

They don't have home refs. This isn't Ohio.

Did you see that game or any other game that Raceland has played?

I think I no the answer.

As much is it pains me I'll say it again. Raceland rolls to the semis and then to Louisville.
knew this would happen good game LCA
FBALL Wrote:They don't have home refs. This isn't Ohio.

Did you see that game or any other game that Raceland has played?

I think I no the answer.

As much is it pains me I'll say it again. Raceland rolls to the semis and then to Louisville.

You guys up in Ashland can think what you want to. But Raceland wont make it to the SEMI'S. It will be Hazard and LCA again.
cj2561 Wrote:You guys up in Ashland can think what you want to. But Raceland wont make it to the SEMI'S. It will be Hazard and LCA again.

if thath happens again that will be a game to see there my friend. the outcome will be different
The College One Wrote:..

if thath happens again that will be a game to see there my friend. the outcome will be different

You are talking about if Hazard and LCA play again right.
cj2561 Wrote:You guys up in Ashland can think what you want to. But Raceland wont make it to the SEMI'S. It will be Hazard and LCA again.
I don't live in Ashland and I HATE Raceland. I hope you are right and they do get beat. That doesn't change the fact that they are the second best team in 1A.
FBALL Wrote:I don't live in Ashland and I HATE Raceland. That doesn't change the fact that they are the second best team in 1A.

As of right now they are the 2nd best team. Come 4th round of the playoffs we will find out who is the best two teams in class A football.
bac2369 Wrote:As of right now they are the 2nd best team. Come 4th round of the playoffs we will find out who is the best two teams in class A football.
Yes we will.
FBALL Wrote:I don't live in Ashland and I HATE Raceland. I hope you are right and they do get beat. That doesn't change the fact that they are the second best team in 1A.

We will find out in 5 weeks. Who is the best 2 teams in 1A is. It will be Beechwood/Mayfield out west. LCA/HAzard from the east. But the best 2 teams in 1A is Mayfield and Beechwood.
cj2561 Wrote:They might have dominated the line of scrimmage. The Home ref. help Raceland out alot in that game. Like i said Raceland wont make it to the SEMIS this year. You can say all that you want to. But Raceland only been tested in that LCA game. But LCA didn't play that good in that game.

dude...are you high?????
tampabaybucs Wrote:dude...are you high?????
Wonder if they have a clause here on the BGR..."No posting while intoxicated". LOL
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
cj2561 Wrote:[quote=mountainmaster]

If he was any good. Way didn't they go 10-0 this year. The QB is the leader on the field. Tyler is no leader on the field. He just like to throw to two players. When they do that, they lose. He throw it to Kidd and Adams 80% of the times. When Hazard get it inside the 10 yard line. They let Tyler run it in.

Hold on. So ur sayin because they didnt go 10-0 this year that hes not good? buddy you make no sence at all. The fact is Kidd has been hurt so throwing to him 80% of the time makes no sence micheals was out for a while so the only person he could throw to was adams. I dont no why u want to blame the qb for everything, but all i have to say to Hazard is, you cant compare the past to the present all u can do is control ur destiny.

correct me if im wrong, but Olinger doesn't play every position. How can u blame not going 10-0 on him? sounds like u just have something against the kid

How many of them points come from the def. Ever game that i watch them last year. The def score 2 to 3 TD a game. And also WHO DID HAZARD PLAY LAST YEAR. LCA THAT ALL. Coach Rains told them to lose that game. So that Hazard will over look them in the playoffs. LCA have done more in there 7 or 8 years as a football team then Hazard had in there 60+ years. If u want to go there. I was living in Lex when they get a football team, back in 2000.

You totally lost any consideration I had for any of your points or thoughts on this one. I dont care what anyone says, you would never make beleive that Coach Rains would give instructions to lose on purpose. He is way to competitive for that kind of talk. Further, I do not live in Hazard, so I am not a Bulldog fan. I think you must have sour grapes that are personal bringing the Hazard coach into this. From the outside looking in, it appears that he has done a pretty good job. He has us talking about them so much, so that must mean something.
brain cramp Wrote:I must be missing something. Leading up to this season, all I heard that everyone returns except a linebacker. How can they have only one returner on the line if they got everyone back?

Hazard did return every one from the '07 team, on offense that is.
cj2561 Wrote:How is it recruiting. By what happen at hazard this year with Michael. I might not let him play there next year. One kid is not better then the team. They didn't do S--t to him. If it was someone else they would have kick them off the team or something. What kind of coach is that. Its not a good coach.

Please son dont question a coaches call. Especially Coach Dixons. He actually went to college and got a degree in teaching, and coaching. Its times like these that require knowledge to know what to do. Dont question or make a comment like this when you have no clue what actually goes on. Besides, why are you getting so mad for? What the Coaching staff did at Hazard was the right choice. A kid cant lose his starting position for something that he couldnt help. That girl he was with is absolutely CRAZY. Trust me son, Coach Dixon, and his coaching staff at Hazard are excellent coaches, and yes they did make the right decision.

How many of them points come from the def. Ever game that i watch them last year. The def score 2 to 3 TD a game. And also WHO DID HAZARD PLAY LAST YEAR. LCA THAT ALL. Coach Rains told them to lose that game. So that Hazard will over look them in the playoffs. LCA have done more in there 7 or 8 years as a football team then Hazard had in there 60+ years. If u want to go there. I was living in Lex when they get a football team, back in 2000.

May I ask, WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU SMOKIN? Never will a coach tell his team to lose, that is just ignorant.
GAME OVER !!!! Now we have to think about Betsy Lane !!! GO DAWGS!!!!

I'll tell you why the didnt go 10-0 this year. THE QUARTERBACK ISNT THE WHOLE TEAM. Man, you really need to pay attention to what you are watching on the field. Do you realize that there is 10 other players out there?
Fridaynightmare Wrote:Please son dont question a coaches call. Especially Coach Dixons. He actually went to college and got a degree in teaching, and coaching. Its times like these that require knowledge to know what to do. Dont question or make a comment like this when you have no clue what actually goes on. Besides, why are you getting so mad for? What the Coaching staff did at Hazard was the right choice. A kid cant lose his starting position for something that he couldnt help. That girl he was with is absolutely CRAZY. Trust me son, Coach Dixon, and his coaching staff at Hazard are excellent coaches, and yes they did make the right decision.

That the **** does having a teaching degree have anything to do with coaching football. To be a coach all you have is 60 colleges hours. He didn't have to hit that whole. You have to be Michael Campbell. You ever type like he talk.
cj2561 Wrote:That the **** does having a teaching degree have anything to do with coaching football. To be a coach all you have is 60 colleges hours. He didn't have to hit that whole. You have to be Michael Campbell. You ever type like he talk.

And as we can all tell, You obviously didnt go to college. Coach Dixon does have a teaching degree. Yes, teaching and coach are related. If you would have finished high school you would know how the two correllate with each other; if you're a good teacher then you are more than likely to be a good coach. And no I am not Michael Campbell, I am the one who talks to you when ever I see you at the games...HAHA. Wheres Waldo?
cj2561 Wrote:That the **** does having a teaching degree have anything to do with coaching football. To be a coach all you have is 60 colleges hours. He didn't have to hit that whole. You have to be Michael Campbell. You ever type like he talk.

And you must be Karl Childers by the way you type lol... And im sure you dont know who that is. It is the part Billy Bob Thorton played in Sling Blade lol.
Fridaynightmare Wrote:And as we can all tell, You obviously didnt go to college. Coach Dixon does have a teaching degree. Yes, teaching and coach are related. If you would have finished high school you would know how the two correllate with each other; if you're a good teacher then you are more than likely to be a good coach. And no I am not Michael Campbell, I am the one who talks to you when ever I see you at the games...HAHA. Wheres Waldo?

Look in the KHSAA, to see want a coach have to have. A teaching Degree is not on of the things. All that you need is 60 college hours. I talk 30 to 50 prople at ever game i go to.
jgrubby Wrote:Wonder if they have a clause here on the BGR..."No posting while intoxicated". LOL

I would have to change my name. Smile
cj2561 Wrote:Look in the KHSAA, to see want a coach have to have. A teaching Degree is not on of the things. All that you need is 60 college hours. I talk 30 to 50 prople at ever game i go to.

Young man, Young man; the point that I am trying to get you to understand is that coaches dont have to have a teaching degree, yes you're right on that. But teaching and coaching go hand in hand. It is difficult to get young men to listen and get them to trust what you are doing is right. This is where the teaching part comes in. But what I am trying to say is that if you are a good teacher then you're more than likely gonna be a good coach. Let's please just drop the topic because it is obvious that you dont understand the complexity of my conversation that I am trying to have with you. So anyways................
GO DAWGS???