Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
35.48%
Bell County Bobcats
64.52%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs Bell County - Oct. 17
slingblade93 Wrote:You are correct, but I have never seen a team where the whole defense has only one player that doesn't run under a 5, come on.

You have not seen Bell Co. then.Wink In 04 the slowest player on the field was the Free Safety, that team lost in the Semi's. Last year was a very quick team but not quite like this years version.

The only one that doesn't not is OL/DL kid that moves well. The other 3 DL run under a 5. 2 of which play Running back on Offense but all are over 225. Trust me they are very strong kids. You would be suprised. :eek:

For the past 4 or 5 years Bell has had some good speed in their front 8 players on defense. For anyone that has seen them would agree.
just a few more hours.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Aside from DT's it is very possible. Belfry's defense last season probably was similar, they used an undersized Phillip Hickman at DT, the only players who might not have been under the 5.0 threshold was DT Corey Coleman and NG Randy Webb, and it is pretty safe to say Sheldon Clark didn't overpower them.

Other teams I have seen in the past couple years who probably could make the same claim : 2007 Louisville Central, 2006 and 2007 Lexington Catholic, 2007 Highlands, 2006 and 2007 St. Xavier, 2006 and 2007 Trinity, 2006 Male. All of these teams listed would DEFINATELY overpower SC on any given night.

Did not know that all those schools were 3A.
slingblade93 Wrote:Did not know that all those schools were 3A.

Smile good point

Are we just talking about 3A? With the Spread offense on the rise after Mumme lots of teams around state started playing smaller quicker kids. I know Bell did when a new D-line coach was hired in 03.
I think schs beats bell by 1 td
Win or lose SC will see where they actually stand right now. I would say the coach's are glad to have a chance to see where they really are this year and this is a good measuring stick.
SC has just left and is on thier way to bell
Bell County 35

Sheldon Clark 14
BatCat11 Wrote:SC has just left and is on thier way to bell

Dang are the walking??? Just kidding it is about a 2.5 hour trip must be stopping and doing some sight seeing in the big city of Pineville. Smile Smile

Didn't know Bell County, who all this discussion was about, was 3A either Wink .... Belfry and Lou. Central sure are though, and I have a suspicion that Paducah Tilghman and maybe even Russell might fall into this category.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Dang are the walking??? Just kidding it is about a 2.5 hour trip must be stopping and doing some sight seeing in the big city of Pineville. Smile Smile

probley going to get some rest before the gameSmile
Bell By 2or3td's
Bell Co 40
Sheldon Clark 38
Bell 40 SC 0
Big Ed Wrote:Bell 40 SC 0

What do you even watch high school football. bell is good but to hold sc to nothing:lmao:
sc takes this one (7-0)