Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark vs Bell County - Oct. 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sheldon Clark (7-0) will take a long trip to Bell county this week to battle the Bobcats (6-0).
I myself think this will be a good game the Cards have worked hard all season and are going into a tough test and a real battle. These 2 smash mouth teams will both come to play and i see the cards coming away with a win.

**edit**
On a side note this game means nothing win or lose just come home injury free is the main consern for this game
G/L CARDS
I'll take the cards in a hard fought game 26-20 if this cardinals team comes out and shows what heart they have and this will be a very exciting game!!!:rockon:
Sheldon Clark has really been playing great football these past couple weeks..their defense has stepped up and its really carrying this team in many ways..but i dont believe they r on the level of bell county...Coach hilton has a great bell county team that wouldnt surprise me if they won state..i dont see it being a blow out but i see the bobcats on top..

Bell-32
Sc-14
Sheldon Clark will have to play near perfect football to defeat Bell County, especially since the game is at Bell County. This may be one of Bell's better teams in the past decade, they have the duel-threat quarterback, they have the dynamic halfback, the big o-line, and the dominating defense.

I think that the Cards will give them all they can handle but I'll take Bell County by 2+ touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
sheldon clark in a close 1...good luck sc. Show them again how eastern ky boys play. ( oh yeah that was just a scrimmage ) Rolleyes
IMO, I Believe That The Bobcats Will Be Too Much To Handle. Bell 35-21
Bell County 35
Sheldon Clark 7
The Cards will lose by 2 TDs but this could get them fired up for the Belfry game. Card fans should worry about injuries coming in to a huge matchup the following weekend.
Bell-44
S.C.-6
EVERY game means something!
Coming home injury free is a major concern, but at this point in the season, how well you play against a team as competative (if not more) as you should be the main concern.
With Sheldon Clark's (and Belfry's) weak schedules this year, this game (and the Belfry game) will show everyone how good Sheldon Clark really is. With that being said, same goes for Belfry. The Sheldon Clark/JCHS games will be the measuring stick for us.

BatCat11 Wrote:Sheldon Clark (7-0) will take a long trip to Bell county this week to battle the Bobcats (6-0).
I myself think this will be a good game the Cards have worked hard all season and are going into a tough test and a real battle. These 2 smash mouth teams will both come to play and i see the cards coming away with a win.

**edit**
On a side note this game means nothing win or lose just come home injury free is the main consern for this game
G/L CARDS
Goodluck to both teams. I'll take the cards by 3. 24-21
Sheldon Clark finally faces a good football team. Its gut check time.
Bell by a bunch
Sorry SC its time to pay the "piper", good luck to ya! You may be in this game for the first few series but the Bobcats tear them apart. 3+ TDS
i say sc shocks everyone there defense hold the bobcats to only 14 points and wins by 2 tds

28-14
This should be game of the week.

Bell County by a field goal
i agree game of the week

SCHS-28
BCHS-24
Bell by a bunch.
I say Sc by a td
Bell County
40-16 Bell
Sorry Bell is way to much for SC. Bell takes this game by atleast two if not three touchdowns.
great game i predict who knows who will win!!!!
Bell County.
I can't wait to see this game. I've heard all season about how good they are. I seen them in the scrimage against JC and wasn't impressed. But i know it was a scrimage and thats a totally different game. And it was against JC. First real chance SC has to show how good they are in their first challenge of the year. Plus a chance to see if Bell is as good as everyone says.
I would love to be at this game but....Gotta be there for my JC team...Good Luck Cards
This one really doesn't mean alot for SC becaue the key game is the 24th against Belfry for the district championship so the main thing is not to any starters hurt because they will need to be a full strenght to beat the Pirates. Plus the 24th game will on Friday as lights have arrived and installing should begin Monday. Bell County by the way.:letsparty
Bell County 35-14.
I'll be rooting for the Cards, but I believe that Bell Co. at home will be a bit too much for SC this year. Best of luck to them though! Only one will come away with an undefeated record.
Jed Clampett Wrote:This one really doesn't mean alot for SC becaue the key game is the 24th against Belfry for the district championship so the main thing is not to any starters hurt because they will need to be a full strenght to beat the Pirates. Plus the 24th game will on Friday as lights have arrived and installing should begin Monday. Bell County by the way.:letsparty

If this game doesn't mean alot, then why even play any teams besides Belfry this season? That seems to be the only game Sheldon Clark thinks is important. I bet if Sheldon Clark beats Bell Co. a few posters on here will be saying something entirely different. As I've said before, EVERY game means something.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5