Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 18 - Belfry 12 (JV)
schs_06 Wrote:belfry has about 600 or 700 kids that goes to there school not counting all the kids that play middle school but play on the jv team

Middle school? Are you serious? Sorry to bust your bubble, but if you think BHS plays middle school kids on freshman and JV teams, you aren't thinking clearly! Our middle school kids only play middle school! There are more than enough freshmen, sophomores, and juniors to handle the freshman and JV duties at the high school.
Congrats pikeville now maybe you might new get it handed to ya in the future Smile
mullinstiger55 Wrote:Congrats pikeville now maybe you might new get it handed to ya in the future Smile

just like you guys haha.
PHS95 Wrote:Middle school? Are you serious? Sorry to bust your bubble, but if you think BHS plays middle school kids on freshman and JV teams, you aren't thinking clearly! Our middle school kids only play middle school! There are more than enough freshmen, sophomores, and juniors to handle the freshman and JV duties at the high school.

I'm sure you know what's going on at Belfry. I always thought Belfry tried to play some 8th graders up on the Frosh team during regular season and bring them back to 8th for the middle school county tournament, which by the way, is great in my opinion.
SportsKing Wrote:I'm sure you know what's going on at Belfry. I always thought Belfry tried to play some 8th graders up on the Frosh team during regular season and bring them back to 8th for the middle school county tournament, which by the way, is great in my opinion.

Belfry High to my knowledge has never played an 8th grader in football, they do however let some of the girls and boys play up on the basketball teams.
SportsKing Wrote:I'm sure you know what's going on at Belfry. I always thought Belfry tried to play some 8th graders up on the Frosh team during regular season and bring them back to 8th for the middle school county tournament, which by the way, is great in my opinion.

Belfry High has NEVER played anyone under 9th graders.
phs1986 Wrote:More cheap shots in this game than I think I have seen in a long time. Especially the one AFTER the game ended and Pikeville #10 threw the ball and hit Belfry #70 in the head/helmet. Not classy at all!!!

Actually, #1 threw the ball...
The Ville Wrote:Actually, #1 threw the ball...

Actually, the kid that has been "accused" wears #1 in varsity but was wearing #10 in this JV game.
The Ville Wrote:Actually, #1 threw the ball...

UH... same kid... watched him play Friday night against the varsity and again on Monday night against the JV....

I was actually standing about 20 feet from where it was thrown.... now, I know I'm getting older but my eyes aren't that bad yet!! LOL....

It wasn't just that one incident either.... There were SEVERAL others I just haven't mentioned them.....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
TRAIN85 Wrote:Actually, the kid that has been "accused" wears #1 in varsity but was wearing #10 in this JV game.

Nothin to "accuse" him of... I personally saw it... The ref did pull him to the side but he smart mouthed him.... Not much you can do after a game....

OR so I hear!! :confused: Rolleyes

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
TRAIN85 Wrote:Actually, the kid that has been "accused" wears #1 in varsity but was wearing #10 in this JV game.

My bad...
I just heard people saying that it was ???? and assumed he was wearing #1, and ??? was wearing #10