Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry Pirates
91.84%
Shelby Valley Wildcats
8.16%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Shelby Valley - Sept. 19
Belfry should pull away in this one.

Belfry- 45
Valley- 14
Could get ugly fast, Belfry wins big, ill say 42-13
Belfry by 3+ touchdowns.
I heard Ivan Lee wasn't playing. I'll change my prediction to Belfry by a touchdown.
I had heard Ivan got very few carries in the last Belfry game.

Is he injured? I hate to hear that if he is, because I saw him when Belfry played Holy Cross, and he was simply amazing.
I predict:
Belfry 31
SV 12
PC_You_Know Wrote:I heard Ivan Lee wasn't playing. I'll change my prediction to Belfry by a touchdown.

FALSE....
Ivan is fine! Where may I ask did you get your info?

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:FALSE....
Ivan is fine! Where may I ask did you get your info?

From local high school players.
PC_You_Know Wrote:From local high school players.

As far as I know, Ivan is not injured. I talked to him after the LC game and he had some cramps. He has not had many carries cause he still has trouble with fumbles sometimes, but his yards per carry average is great and i believe his best games are in front of him. So unless he hurt himself in practice this week he should be good to go Friday against SV.
I'm a Pirates fan through ad through, being from the area and all. Hopefully Belfry DOMINATES as usual and comes away with the win here.
they might not run on belfry!!!
but belfry has almost no pass coverage...so if valley wants to move the ball there gonna have to go in the air...not gonna be many big runs...one of two every now and then...
"someone poster earlier that its gonna be a blowout if they come ready to play and if they come to play its just gonna be a east win"- is that what you were sayin at the lawrence cnty game???????
but i do want to commend the players on not being cocky...they are a powerhouse and they know there good but yet the players dont act a bit cocky...not much sportsmanship like that these days...
i would really like to see valley win...but imma have to say 48-21 belfry....at least there gonna put up a fight..
Great to hear that Ivan is alright; you hear alot of rumors and speculation, and I hate to hear of any player getting injured.

Belfry should roll in this game; just too many players, too much talent; they should definitely wear down SV, who have players playing the entire game on both sides of the ball.
Too much Thomas Varney in this one for SV.

Even if Lee were injured I still don't think it makes a drastic difference in this one, Belfry has about 6 or 7RB's who can all run the ball effectively, not to mention Thomas Varney, who has been makign a strong case to be known as Belfry's "feature back thusfar.
Belfry by a lot.
PC_You_Know Wrote:From local high school players.

LOL... Well... they have been misinformed.... Ivan is fine.

I talked with him yesterday when I went to the school at around 2:00.

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Key up on the option, Belfry knows they have to go outside.
Offensive line is strong only where 54 and 51 are combined!!
I say Belfry blows them out of the water in this one.
madmann1 Wrote:Offensive line is strong only where 54 and 51 are combined!!
Dude their offensive line is strong all the way through. Whatever point you are trying to get across or agenda you have is crazy. Yea Whetstone and Webb would be a really good combo, but there are a bunch of other good lineman that can and have made some big holes for the backs and will continue to do so.
Belfry big 38-12
I hear SV has some key starters out at the linebacker positions and some players out of the lineup on offense. I think SV would have to be 100% and play their best in order to compete with the Pirates. I don't think it will even be a good ballgame, now.
Belfry. 3+
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not, but Cameron Tackett (#50; Starting guard) told me yesterday he wasn't playing tonight.
Belfry 55
S.V. 20
Ivan needs to start giving 100% soon. Chase Maynard is getting better every game. I think Chase, Thomas Varney, and Charlie Dotson would make a great looking backfield.
Belfry will win.......56-12
SportsKing Wrote:I hear SV has some key starters out at the linebacker positions and some players out of the lineup on offense. I think SV would have to be 100% and play their best in order to compete with the Pirates. I don't think it will even be a good ballgame, now.

I'm going to agree with this one. Valley has a lot of injuries and will not even be close to 100%, so it won't be pretty. And, I really hate that.
Wont even be close.