Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs. Shelby Valley - Sept. 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins?

I'll say Belfry 48-14.
I would love to see Valley pull away with the win but i doubt it will happen so i say

Belfry-56
Valley-18
Belfry 44 Shelby Valley 20

We have some new pirate pics on BelfryKy.com I have several more to put on later this week.
If Belfry plays lackluster like they did against LC this could be a fairly close game.

If Belfry is asleep:
Belfry 28
SV 12

If Belfry plays like they should:
Belfry 42
Valley 6
Ugly fast. Belfry big.
I think this will be a better game than most people will predict. But the facts are that Belfry is a powerhouse, and Valley's boys, although they are good this year, are intimidated by the Pirates. And, in the end, the players' mindset could make a difference in the score. Belfry proves bigger and stronger for the fast Valley defense:

BHS 32
SVHS 12
Belfry by like 3 td's
Pirates starters get a little more playing time...Belfry 49-13.
Belfry 43, Valley 24
Belfry by as much as they desire. Meaning that if Belfry plays their best expect it to be a big blowout, but if Belfry plays so-so, then expect it to be an easy win!!
Belfry
Belfry 48-14
Belfry-56
SV-16
Belfry30 Valley14
Belfry...by alot...no doubt!
Belfry 48
Valley 12
Belfry-42
Valley-21
BELFRY
Belfry-49
Valley-7
Just don't think Shelby Valley can handle Belfry... they aren't gonna run against belfry.

belfry-58
valley-7
Belfry by as much as they want.
i say B.H.S-42 S.V-22Smile
Belfry 42
SV 16
TD_machine Wrote:Just don't think Shelby Valley can handle Belfry... they aren't gonna run against belfry.

belfry-58
valley-7

I agree.
Belfry wins this game BIG.
NIKE2010 Wrote:Belfry wins this game BIG.

Easily...in the dark with one hand tied behind their backs. Smile
I think this year will be a little different than years past. SV will play Belfry all over the field, but will still come up empty handed. Belfry by 2 scores-late.
For everyone that thinks this will be close... it won't.

Belfry 48
Valley 8
Belfry - 48
Valley - 7
Belfry but valley isn't as bad as you think.
Pages: 1 2