Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Allen Central Feb. 19th-On Air 103.1 WPKE
Predictions on Allen Centrals senior night?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
AC by 5
Should be a very good game... I'll take Allen Central by 6.

Good luck to both.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Predictions on Allen Centrals senior night?

Actually- AC had Senior Night on Saturday vs. Magoffin. Boys and Girls Basketball, JROTC and Pep Band were all honored. As far as I know, Johnny will do his annual "senior roast" on Thursday vs. Red Bird.
This should be a very exciting game. Both teams are playing well. AC is going to be a tough place to play but I hope the Panthers come out on top. Pikeville by 4.
gotcha2 Wrote:Actually- AC had Senior Night on Saturday vs. Magoffin. Boys and Girls Basketball, JROTC and Pep Band were all honored. As far as I know, Johnny will do his annual "senior roast" on Thursday vs. Red Bird.
Darn it, I was hoping to catch that. I think he does a very good job with his roasts.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
I have to agree- Johnny does an awesome job on the "senior roast". But hey-we'd be glad to see you at AC on Thursday.
This should be a very good basketball game. Both teams come into the game has winners of 5 of their last 6. AC is playing at home & Pikeville's had some internal problems in the last week losing a starting guard. I think this will be a close ball game, but I'll take the Rebels by 5. JMO
Pikeville by 5.
Should be a great game I think Allen Central is playing great team ball right now and it being at home I will give the edge to AC in a close one
I am going to go ahead and say Pikeville by at least 10.
AC by 8.