Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville @ Allen Central Feb. 19th-On Air 103.1 WPKE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions on Allen Centrals senior night?
AC by 5
Should be a very good game... I'll take Allen Central by 6.

Good luck to both.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Predictions on Allen Centrals senior night?

Actually- AC had Senior Night on Saturday vs. Magoffin. Boys and Girls Basketball, JROTC and Pep Band were all honored. As far as I know, Johnny will do his annual "senior roast" on Thursday vs. Red Bird.
This should be a very exciting game. Both teams are playing well. AC is going to be a tough place to play but I hope the Panthers come out on top. Pikeville by 4.
gotcha2 Wrote:Actually- AC had Senior Night on Saturday vs. Magoffin. Boys and Girls Basketball, JROTC and Pep Band were all honored. As far as I know, Johnny will do his annual "senior roast" on Thursday vs. Red Bird.
Darn it, I was hoping to catch that. I think he does a very good job with his roasts.
I have to agree- Johnny does an awesome job on the "senior roast". But hey-we'd be glad to see you at AC on Thursday.
This should be a very good basketball game. Both teams come into the game has winners of 5 of their last 6. AC is playing at home & Pikeville's had some internal problems in the last week losing a starting guard. I think this will be a close ball game, but I'll take the Rebels by 5. JMO
Pikeville by 5.
Should be a great game I think Allen Central is playing great team ball right now and it being at home I will give the edge to AC in a close one
I am going to go ahead and say Pikeville by at least 10.
AC by 8.