Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEAM NAME AS YOUR RANK, IF YOU WANT 1 LOOK HERE
If you could make mine say "All your base", (no rotation, not too large of text, and red text) I'd greatly appreciate it!

All of these look great by the way, how exactly are you doing them?
Reizvoll Wrote:If you could make mine say "All your base", (no rotation, not too large of text, and red text) I'd greatly appreciate it!

All of these look great by the way, how exactly are you doing them?
will do
I use several different tools. Mainly Jasc Paint Shop Pro. I create the graphics in PSP and animate them in Jasc Animation Factory.
Thanks QQ, you're pimp.
not a problem.. :o
I changed my mind. Can Mine say "theswag" in Navy Blue? Animated maybe?
Ummm.....are you ever going to make mine?
i'm sure he's a busy man, and he'll get to everyone when he can. Give him time.
guys just to let you know QQ is apparently very busy because he hasnt got around to doing many things on the site, like Reiz said, he is a busy man, be patient. QQ is the daddy! lol Tongue
ilovethisgame Wrote:Ummm.....are you ever going to make mine?

Yes.. Can you tell again what you wanted. I must of overlooked it.. Let me know and Ill do it tomorrow.
theswag Wrote:I changed my mind. Can Mine say "theswag" in Navy Blue? Animated maybe?

will tribe..
thetribe Wrote:guys just to let you know QQ is apparently very busy because he hasnt got around to doing many things on the site, like Reiz said, he is a busy man, be patient. QQ is the daddy! lol Tongue

Ya.. Graduate school is tough this time of year. Im in the middle of preparing for finals, writing several research papers, changing diapers, feeding babies, taking them the doctors. What free time I get I try to keep up here.

I get a month off in 2 weeks. Im gonna spend it getting everything caught up..
that's understandable, i have CATS testing this week, semester exams in around a week, taking care of a 2 year old and a 5 month old almost full time, trying to talk to some friends and do all that good stuff.

its understandable though to me and i think that some people need to see that you are human, not a machine, and you do have a wife and 2 kids and that along with school would be enough to run anyone down.

by the way, the swag wanted that done for his name, not mine, you put will tribe.. i dont know if you meant try or you accidentally thought that it was for me... 8)
Sorry tribe.. Ya i meant swag.. i got those done for you all. If they are not right colors or you would prefer something else I will be more than happy to change it to your likings. I done them rather quickly I admit. I got a break from school coming up soon Idea
me also! im talking like a 2 month break and i couldnt be more excited. bgr will be great this summer when people doesnt have to worry about school and stuff. i looked at theswag's new animation along with ilovethisgame's and i liked them. i think that you are doing a nice job on them, i like mine too. i wonder though, if you could do something with some nautical stars instead of the asteriks??? if you dont care, could you try it for me, with like a row of the same size and animation but with black and hot pink nautical stars. im sure that you could find some on the net to use if you didnt want to make them. thanks alot QQ.
Dude, Mine is off the Hook! EXACTLY how i wanted it QQ. You are the Bomb.
TY Much QQ! Looks grrrreat! 8)
East Ridge Warriors- Navy and Columbia Blue thanks
Pike Central Hawks-Orange, Royal Blue, and White

Thanks
East Ridge
jenkins cavaliers
green white and black
walter payton Wrote:jenkins cavaliers
green white and black

Welcome to BGR !!!

I'll see if I can get in touch with QQ to fulfill your request. He is kinda busy these days, so it may be a while before he can get it done. Its good to have ya as a member of the board. If there is anything you need to ask, don't hesitate to contact myself or any of the Moderators.

Have a Good Day,

Chris - Belfry Pride
Asst. Administrator
BluegrassRivals.com
Can I get Feds Creek listed as my school? Thanks.
hey BP mann i love blue grass rivals its kinda dead right now though but i know that will pick up when the season football season start's. i was just wondering if you have heard anything on QQ im not rushing i understand his busy just let me know thanks alote.
Paintsville Blue and White
Letcher Central - Kentucky blue
Black

Thanks
Sorry everyone.. This had slipped down to the bottom of the page and I had simply forgot about them I will work on filling these requests..

Thanks.

QQ
Guys...I'm taking this job over for QQ...So to get it out more I'm goin to make a thread in the General discussion forum. So go there