Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: TEAM NAME AS YOUR RANK, IF YOU WANT 1 LOOK HERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, If you look overtop of some members avatars they have their schoold name.. If you would like your school name put in for your rank please post your school name, mascot, and colors in this thread and I will edit them in for you all. Try to tell everyone because I would like everyone to have their team name as their rank! Anyone that already has one you can post in here to show some examples.. 8)
This can be any level of team..pros, college, hs, grade school.. whatever team you would like..
Pikeville, Panthers.......Maroon and White
Pikeville, Panthers.......Maroon and White
pikeville panthers

maroon white and carolina blue
Frankfort high Panthers burnt orange and navy blue
This site just keeps getting cooler. I like this added touch.
Southwestern Warriors...orange and royal blue
Can I get rid of the YOUR TEAM thing? It looks pretty tacky.

I don't think I really want a big giant Pirates or Belfry either. I support them, but I just don't think something like that really suits me.

Maybe you could give me a row of small skull & crossbones or something like that? If not, just put it back like it was, please.

Thanks a lot.
pike central, blue and orange, hawks...hook me up
QQ, can I get "The Rat Pack" in plain Black and White letters?
torQQue,

Thanks for acting on my request. But I don't think I expressed myself very well when I asked for the skull and crossbones. I was thinking if I could get a row of 5 or 6 little skulls, similar to the bunnies your wife had or the little UK's some people had, that it would be cool.

But I was thinking of the red skulls, like Belfry has on their helmets and not one big white skull. Right now I think it looks like I have two avatars.

So, if its not too much to ask, could you do the skulls in red and have a row of small ones?

If not, I understand, but I think I'd rather just have nothing at all. Maybe just the words Belfry Pirates under my name, just like it is now, in regular type.

Thanks again for everything.
Big Red Wrote:torQQue,

Thanks for acting on my request. But I don't think I expressed myself very well when I asked for the skull and crossbones. I was thinking if I could get a row of 5 or 6 little skulls, similar to the bunnies your wife had or the little UK's some people had, that it would be cool.

But I was thinking of the red skulls, like Belfry has on their helmets and not one big white skull. Right now I think it looks like I have two avatars.

So, if its not too much to ask, could you do the skulls in red and have a row of small ones?

If not, I understand, but I think I'd rather just have nothing at all. Maybe just the words Belfry Pirates under my name, just like it is now, in regular type.

Thanks again for everything.

Not a problem
Just to let everyone know.. You are not limited to only a team name.. You can elect to have icons like big red if you like..
Thanks torQQue. Big Grin
Thanks torQQue. Big Grin
Big Red Wrote:Thanks torQQue. Big Grin

Your welcome
Kentucky Wildcats
it would be killer if you would change mine to the Kentucky one
thx
If there is any way you can get the Pikeville P that tehy had on their football helmets to run across that would be great
but if you cant thanks for the one i already have
thanks for all your time and effort
Pikeville Panthers
Maroon and White
Belfry Pirates.....Red & White

Good Job torqque
Pikeville panthers- maroon and white

can u give me a maroon helmet with a white P on it
thanks
KENTUCKY
blue and white Wink
I would like Akron Zips on mine, and if there is any way to put Alumnist on their I would really appreciate it. I would like the letters in Navy Blue, outlined in Gold.
torQQue Wrote:Ok, If you look overtop of some members avatars they have their schoold name.. If you would like your school name put in for your rank please post your school name, mascot, and colors in this thread and I will edit them in for you all. Try to tell everyone because I would like everyone to have their team name as their rank! Anyone that already has one you can post in here to show some examples.. 8)
prestonsburg, Blackcats, red black and white! *-THANKS-*
Hey, Torqque... Can you hook me up.
It doesnt matter, just take my name and use your imagination.
Thanks. Timesup
Hey torqque, help me out.. Just use your imagination by taking a look at my name..
Torque buddy.....if u can give me some paw print icons that would be sweet.....thanks a bunch
liveMAROON Wrote:Torque buddy.....if u can give me some paw print icons that would be sweet.....thanks a bunch

Will do
Pages: 1 2 3