Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan- 110 South Floyd- 39
globetrotter12 Wrote:man it would have been pretty awesome to beat a team by a hundred points!

beating a team by 100 points would be classless i mean that would be a disgrace to basketball
no i just thought it would be kind of cool...
globetrotter12 Wrote:no i just thought it would be kind of cool...

That just shows your age or maturity level...When you get older or more mature you will have a different mindset hopefully.Rolleyes
uhavenoidea Wrote:That just shows your age or maturity level...When you get older or more mature you will have a different mindset hopefully.Rolleyes
I hope so!

but mainly a disgrace to basketball
globetrotter12 Wrote:I hope so!

Me too :Clap:
uhavenoidea Wrote:That just shows your age or maturity level...When you get older or more mature you will have a different mindset hopefully.Rolleyes

good post
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:good post
You know what i dont need this...I dont even need your all's site!
globetrotter12 Wrote:You know what i dont need this...I dont even need your all's site!

then leave or quit reading...it's that simple :howdy:
Once the Stepps graduate, then the scholarships for basketball players will stop because there will be a drastic drop in the interest then JBS will be back the way they was. You might get to see a 100 point loss to a team because everyone will remember how they are now.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Quote-Globetrotter12

Man dont go!...just be more reasonable and have some class and respect for others and yourself...not my job to say that....but im the type of person that likes to help and care about others...
Pathetic!!!!
uhavenoidea Wrote:Quote-Globetrotter12

Man dont go!...just be more reasonable and have some class and respect for others and yourself...not my job to say that....but im the type of person that likes to help and care about others...
do you really mean that?
globetrotter12 Wrote:do you really mean that?

Yes i really do...Im just trying to help you out man in the long-run(LIFE)...:Thumbs:
uhavenoidea Wrote:Yes i really do...Im just trying to help you out man in the long-run(LIFE)...:Thumbs:
Man you are great! Ok i will stay....But not because all them other ones..Because of you my brother...Because of you!
I knew that JBS could win by this margin but i didnt expect them to. I figured the starters would have been out the whole second half but it doesnt appear that way. Completely classless by the coaches of JBS.
Quarterback7 Wrote:Sports should be about winning, but also about teaching boys how to be men. What kind of lesson is it to teach kids to make a joke out of another team? Why would someone want to pad their star players stats in a game like this? Coach Hall is a class act, and he wouldnt act like he had a problem with it, but everyone knows its wrong, thats why I think KY should adopt rules like other states and have a running clock if someone is behind by 30 after 3 quarters. It would keep people like their staff from emberassing kids. What goes around comes around, wonder if it would be considered christian like to demean other teams?
QUARTERBACK7 How true this is,great post my friend, but anyway congrats JBS. South Floyd, guys don't give up, when you are at the bottom the only way out is up.Wink
uhavenoidea Wrote:I couldnt agree with you moreBig Grin ...Great Post!...What goes around comes around, is very very true...2 or 3 more years of JBS doing well, then we will see how they take it...

You will never see how they take it because they will go back to their old schedual. Weak teams.
uk96 Wrote:JBS never pressed one time but just set back in a zone and SF could have ran the clock down between shots. The SF coach never seemed to have a problem with anything JBS did and never got off the bench the whole game.
And if he did? Were the Stepps waiting for his discontent until they would take out their starters? South Floyd's coach could have gotten up and left and that wouldn't effect one decision the Stepps make.
uk96 Wrote:JBS in no way thought they would easily beat Hazard because they are rivals and rivals always play each other hard. Pikeville is alot bigger school than JBS and people need to quit acting like JBS is some big bully or something(79 kids in the school).
Only 5 can play at one time at any school.
Dang i missed the final score by one point.. I thought SF would get 40... I nailed JBS's score right on the money because i knew what they were going to do to SF.

This shows just how much class they have over there on Caney Creek.
Great job JBS. Don't hang your head South Floyd.
This game does make you think about what will happen to the JBS program after the Stepps graduate?
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:This game does make you think about what will happen to the JBS program after the Stepps graduate?

Nothing will happen. JBS has built a program that will be able to compete for a long time.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:This game does make you think about what will happen to the JBS program after the Stepps graduate?
There is no doubt that the program will recede in the next few years. JBS is an extremely small school and right now they have a special group of kids but in about 4 years it will go back to getting beat consistently. You just cant keep up a consistent program with a small school if you dont recruit and JBS does not do that. So I guess it can be payback time in a few years and that is understandable...
Quarterback7 Wrote:Sports should be about winning, but also about teaching boys how to be men. What kind of lesson is it to teach kids to make a joke out of another team? Why would someone want to pad their star players stats in a game like this? Coach Hall is a class act, and he wouldnt act like he had a problem with it, but everyone knows its wrong, thats why I think KY should adopt rules like other states and have a running clock if someone is behind by 30 after 3 quarters. It would keep people like their staff from emberassing kids. What goes around comes around, wonder if it would be considered christian like to demean other teams?

Great post!!! I figured he left the starters in most of the game since the subs only scored 19 points. There is a girls team in the 14th region, 54th district right now that is getting paid back for beating teams as bad as they could. They have got beaten by 60 and 40!! You are correct about wondering if it would be considered christian like to demean other teams!!
UnderArmour24 Wrote:I knew that JBS could win by this margin but i didnt expect them to. I figured the starters would have been out the whole second half but it doesnt appear that way. Completely classless by the coaches of JBS.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!! THAT DOES NOTHING BUT SHOW POOR SPORTSMANSHIPSad ON JBS. WERE IS YOUR RESPECT?
uk hoops Wrote:I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!! THAT DOES NOTHING BUT SHOW POOR SPORTSMANSHIPSad ON JBS. WERE IS YOUR RESPECT?
You must remember that when people on here talk about respect then signify that towards the coach that makes the decision and not the players. I am sure that any player that plays for JBS is not going to ask to get took out of the game. I can understand what people are saying when they get mad at JBS over this but just keep in mind that the kids dont have any control over situtations like this. I sometimes feel that people feel bad towards JBS kids when it is not their fault.
My Comment Was Not Directed Just Towards The Kids. But You Have To Know When A Coach Does Something This Distasteful It Will Reflect Back On Jbs In A Whole. Now Im Not Saying Thats The Way It Should Be ,all Im Saying Is Thats What Usally Happens, I Think Jbs School System Should Have A Serious Talk With This Coach So This Doesnt Happen In The Future.
uk hoops Wrote:My Comment Was Not Directed Just Towards The Kids. But You Have To Know When A Coach Does Something This Distasteful It Will Reflect Back On Jbs In A Whole. Now Im Not Saying Thats The Way It Should Be ,all Im Saying Is Thats What Usally Happens, I Think Jbs School System Should Have A Serious Talk With This Coach So This Doesnt Happen In The Future.
Are you kidding? A talk with the coach? The Stepps run Pippa Passes. Nothing will be said and they will continue to do this to teams that they know can not compete with them just so Clark can get his stats.