Poll: Is it fair that Moss gets 16 games and Jerry 12?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
59.09%
No
40.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Moss to Break Jerry Rice Record?
BFritz Wrote:I agree that he has been a team player and a better person all year, EXCEPT for the post-game interview last night. He said "all the people who doubt me and said all that about me, they're silenced now." I just felt like he was focusing more on himself than on the team's record and I thought it was unclassy.

Yeah I was likin Moss this year til his post game interview, back to his old ways...
Redneck Wrote:Yeah I was likin Moss this year til his post game interview, back to his old ways...

Come on man, thats not focusing on hisself at all. He was just saying that he proved the haters wrong...including most of the people on this site. If Tom Brady would have said something like that you guys wouldn't have thought twice about it.
vundy33 Wrote:Come on man, thats not focusing on hisself at all. He was just saying that he proved the haters wrong...including most of the people on this site. If Tom Brady would have said something like that you guys wouldn't have thought twice about it.

You make that sound like we're racist...
Yeah really...The thing is..TOM BRADY WOULDN'T SAY THAT!!
The Guru Wrote:This statement is about as dumb as the one you are trying to dis!!!
So a person has to respect or at least change their oppinion of Moss that they probably had since his Notre Dame days just because he has money???? Is a super athlete???? has records????
I guess you believe OJ didn't do it, Rodman looks great in a wedding dress, and Mike Tyson has impeccable "taste" in his dining habits!!!Rolleyes Rolleyes

Wow, you just threw this whole thread off topic, and brought up Notre Dame, you don't even know who Randy Moss is, he went to Marshall, figure out who you're talking about first.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Wow, you just threw this whole thread off topic, and brought up Notre Dame, you don't even know who Randy Moss is, he went to Marshall, figure out who you're talking about first.

LOL, you don't know what your talking about. Notre Dame was where his trouble started...he went to Notre Dame first and before his first game he was kicked off the team by Lou Holtz for his behavior.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah really...The thing is..TOM BRADY WOULDN'T SAY THAT!!

Like I said before, what he said was not selfish at all. You guys make it sound like he said it in a bad way, he didn't. He's just trying to tell all the people like you guys that hated on him at the first of the year that you were wrong about him and he can keep his mouth shut and stay out of trouble if he has too.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Wow, you just threw this whole thread off topic, and brought up Notre Dame, you don't even know who Randy Moss is, he went to Marshall, figure out who you're talking about first.
Wow. Unbelievable. Wonder if we can get this post in the "Classic Bluegrassrivals" Forum? :Clap:

Anyway, for those who might HAVE A CLUE, wasn't there also a stint a FSU, with the same repercussions as at Notre Dame? Or do I belong in the "Classic" forum also? Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He didn't spend his entire college career at ND, so why bring it up?

Smile HILARIOUS...
PC_You_Know Wrote:He didn't spend his entire college career at ND, so why bring it up?

If you take the time to READ and COMPREHEND you might have understood what he was sayin. He said his problems STARTED at Notre Dame.
Gotcha!!! LOL
Actually, there is a pretty good write-up about his whole situation, on that wikipedia thing.
Some very notable info on him. Seriously, not being smart about it, PC. A couple of pretty good quotes and remarks about him, from football to basketball to baseball, which it says some considered his BEST sport.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I didn't know you were talking about his troubles at ND, I thought you were saying that's where he went during college, I was like does this guy know who we're talking about, sorry man.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Well I didn't know you were talking about his troubles at ND, I thought you were saying that's where he went during college, I was like does this guy know who we're talking about, sorry man.
OK, Truce!!
But you can see how the written word can be misunderstood.
I don't think Lisa Douglass was trying to imply what you read from her post.
That's all.:Thumbs:
Randy moss is completely different person and player now that he is with a sophisticated program
Congrats
PC_You_Know Wrote:He didn't spend his entire college career at ND, so why bring it up?

I brought it up because he went there before he did Marshall...You called out The Guru for not knowing what he was talking about but you are the one who doesn't know what there talking about...You didn't know he went to ND...if you did you would have put it.
vundy33 Wrote:I brought it up because he went there before he did Marshall...You called out The Guru for not knowing what he was talking about but you are the one who doesn't know what there talking about...You didn't know he went to ND...if you did you would have put it.

Okay Vundy... LOL... We get the point... NOW....

STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Thanks for leaving that one up......I was explaining what happened to Moss at ND.
He should have it now
Good :Thumbs:
vundy33 Wrote:Like I said before, what he said was not selfish at all. You guys make it sound like he said it in a bad way, he didn't. He's just trying to tell all the people like you guys that hated on him at the first of the year that you were wrong about him and he can keep his mouth shut and stay out of trouble if he has too.

How were we wrong? He wasn't happy at being a contributer unless they were winning, that's a selfish mindset. He didn't care about the team until the he got to the Patriots who are a shoe-in for the Super Bowl, plus it has been noted that his change in his actions is because of people like Teddy Bruschi and Mike Vrabel. Don't believe me? The Eagles actually made the Super Bowl, and he still *****ed about everything and quit/got run out because he wanted more money and wanted to be crowned emperor of Philly.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
[quote=BFritz]How were we wrong? He wasn't happy at being a contributer unless they were winning, that's a selfish mindset. He didn't care about the team until the he got to the Patriots who are a shoe-in for the Super Bowl, plus it has been noted that his change in his actions is because of people like Teddy Bruschi and Mike Vrabel. Don't believe me? The Eagles actually made the Super Bowl, and he still *****ed about everything and quit/got run out because he wanted more money and wanted to be crowned emperor of Philly.[/quote]

WHAT???:confused: :confused: :confused:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:WHAT???:confused: :confused: :confused:

The Eagles were a contender and made the Super Bowl but he still did all his antics and did stuff like moon people, and then tried to complain and ***** about wanting more money and held out- he wasn't happy even though they were winning because he wanted to be the center of everything, and the people like Brady, Bruschi, and Vrabel won't let that happen.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:The Eagles were a contender and made the Super Bowl but he still did all his antics and did stuff like moon people, and then tried to complain and ***** about wanting more money and held out- he wasn't happy even though they were winning because he wanted to be the center of everything, and the people like Brady, Bruschi, and Vrabel won't let that happen.
Isnt this thread about Randy Moss, tho? Thats where I'm confused.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Isnt this thread about Randy Moss, tho? Thats where I'm confused.

ohhhhhhhhh, i confused him with owens......... sorry
Change all I said to the Vikings though, and change around some facts, and it's similar.
BFritz Wrote:How were we wrong? He wasn't happy at being a contributer unless they were winning, that's a selfish mindset. He didn't care about the team until the he got to the Patriots who are a shoe-in for the Super Bowl, plus it has been noted that his change in his actions is because of people like Teddy Bruschi and Mike Vrabel. Don't believe me? The Eagles actually made the Super Bowl, and he still *****ed about everything and quit/got run out because he wanted more money and wanted to be crowned emperor of Philly.

How do you know he wasn't happy being a contributer unless they were winning? Would you like to be on a losing team while you were working your *** off and no one else could play a lick? And your part about him not caring about the team before he got to the Pats makes no sense, everyone know that. He changed when he got to the Patriots. Why do you still hate on somebody that has changed their whole outlook on life? You seem like a miserable person, all your posts are negative and your ALWAYS hating on something or someone.
vundy33 Wrote:How do you know he wasn't happy being a contributer unless they were winning? Would you like to be on a losing team while you were working your *** off and no one else could play a lick? And your part about him not caring about the team before he got to the Pats makes no sense, everyone know that. He changed when he got to the Patriots. Why do you still hate on somebody that has changed their whole outlook on life? You seem like a miserable person, all your posts are negative and your ALWAYS hating on something or someone.

We'll see if the Pats get down in the playoffs and things aren't goin Moss' way.