Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
63.25%
Johnson Central
36.75%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Johnson Central
DevilsWin Wrote:Upset????

Cal Preps/Freeman:

Johnson Central (Paintsville, KY) at Belfry (KY), 7:30pm [projection: Johnson Central (Paintsville, KY) 35-31]

:link: http://www.calpreps.com/2007/week_Kentucky_9.htm

This system is 79.1 % accurate so far this season in KY.

Massey:

Johnson Central (Paintsville, KY) at Belfry (KY), 7:30pm [projection: Belfry(Pikevlle, KY) 36-33]

:link: http://www.mratings.com/pred.php?sub=361670&days=7

This System is 88.62% accurate so far this season in Ky.

Of course Im pulling for my Pirates and I think they can do it! But a 3 or 4 point game will be one heck of a game to watch and Nothing for the losing team to hang their heads about! 3 or 4 points is definetely a win but not exactly a beating.
red_devils_rule Wrote:Very true here but if Belfry makes the mistakes like they did in the Magoffin,Pike Central, and East Carter games in this one they will get beat, its plain to see,Sorry I like Belfry because I have friends from there and some family, But make the mistakes in this one and it will cost Belfry. Eagles by a TD thats my pick for this game

Your exactly right! This is so true! The mistakes started in Magoffin and continued. And we cant beat a team like JC with these mistakes! But Im hoping they end tonight with a big W Big Grin
Ring'Em Up Wrote:For any of Belfry's folks on here.....Ya got a number on how many (if any) home games you guys have lost since opening the new stadium? I could prob look it up on khsaa, but a lil lazy this morning! Thanks

Belfry is 19-3 in CAM.

Records at CAM Stadium
2005: 6-2, losses to Henry Clay and Ironton
2006: 9-1, loss to Russell
2007: 4-0
As I predicted earlier I think JC will still win the game. They will rush the ball for what seems to be forever and a day, then drop back and hit Ian Welch on a little PA pass down the middle of the field for big yardage. JC's rush defense is pretty stout against the run, but the longer they have JC's defense out on the field and continue to move the sticks the better it is to their advantage because it limits the time JC has to put points on the board. I will still go with JC by 2. Just a little over 9 hours til kickoff.

Eagles-28
Pirates-26
Lets go central
ooo boy... Belfry is ready... for some reason this is more than just another game for them
Central should win this one, but it will be a great game.
i think belfry will win this one
I have seen both teams play 2 or 3 times this season. I think that it will be a close ball game because I dont think either team can stop the other. However, I think the JC will pull this one out in a high scoring ball game.
I'll be surprised if either team breaks 30 for the game. I just don't see anyone doing it this season against our D.
Sarrr Wrote:I'll be surprised if either team breaks 30 for the game. I just don't see anyone doing it this season against our D.

I think 30 between both teams would be closer to accurate.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:For any of Belfry's folks on here.....Ya got a number on how many (if any) home games you guys have lost since opening the new stadium? I could prob look it up on khsaa, but a lil lazy this morning! Thanks

Henry Clay and Ironton, OH in the opening season of '05.

Russell in last year's semi finals.

We all joked that they should have picked a team that we'd beat for the opening game at the stadium Tongue
Sarrr Wrote:3...

Henry Clay and Ironton, OH in the opening season of '05.

Russell in last year's semi finals.

We all joked that they should have picked a team that we'd beat for the opening game at the stadium Tongue

and we enjoyed it immensly....Wink
JC by 12
JC 35
Belfry 27
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Your exactly right! This is so true! The mistakes started in Magoffin and continued. And we cant beat a team like JC with these mistakes! But Im hoping they end tonight with a big W Big Grin

I hope so to even tho i went with JC by a td, But I like Belfry very well and wishe dthat i could be there, but i am in South Ky now well about 60 miles south of the Big SHOW Louisville, But you all have fun and stay safe.
JC 24
Belfry 14