Poll: Who wins this Battle??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
82.72%
Sheldon Clark
17.28%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Vs. Belfry
Belfry
Pirate4Life Wrote:Belfry will welcome the SC Cards Friday night at CAM stadium. I have read alot of post from the SC fans and I think they have a great passion for their team and I admire that .I hope maybe you guys learned that pride from YOUR coach and OUR former Pirate Hager. BUT you have to come back to reality. IMHO Belfry is the best team in 3A when they are healthy. If May and Dotson play 85% Belfry will win by 2-3 TD's if they don't play at all SC will make this game tight. Guys we will see Friday night who has the best team lets not take cheap shots at each others teams. I am excited to see Dials play I believe that he is the best back Belfry has faced yet. This should be a great test for both teams.

Play Hard
Stay Healthy
Show Class

Great post. On a side not though,Being a cards fan, I really hate to see other "fans" get on here and make an arse of themselves and embarass other cards fans. Cmon guys, its ok to suport your team but dont make ridiculous posts!
im gonna go with Belfry but not by alot....bout one touchdown
Belfry no doubt....I've played both teams this year and i think that Belfry is just to powerful this time, although Sheldon Clark is a good team with alot of heart I think Belfy will win by 2 td's or more.
This is somewhat irrelevant, but does anyone know where Doug Howard went to play college ball?
Godspeed Wrote:This is somewhat irrelevant, but does anyone know where Doug Howard went to play college ball?
Isn't he at Pikeville College?
Doug went to Pikeville and quit. I spoke with him the other day and he is staying in shape and hopes to walk on at Marshall next spring.
belfry rolls....
Doug is going to Marshall to walk on... it's sure thing....... i watched him run sprints at the track in pikeville he still looks faster then ever...
That's good news to hear about Howard! Belfry rolls past Sheldon Clark
Wymt game of the week.
I am going to say Belfry by 3+ TD's. They are just to good this year for anything to happen like last year IMO.
Belfry is no way no how even close to being as good as bell. So dont count the cards out yet. Cards in a close one.30/14
Keep it on topic.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Wymt game of the week.

LOL Does that mean its going to be 'Live' on WYMT like last weeks game..Smile
sport Wrote:Belfry is no way no how even close to being as good as bell. So dont count the cards out yet. Cards in a close one.30/14
You will be suprised on seeing Belfry and Bell how close they actualy are this year, the last two weeks Belfry has not played, Haywood and the boys have been ready and waiting for this game, and Belfry will once again open even more eyes. IMO with May, Dials, and Harmond, Harmond is the best of the three and look what happened to him.
SC will have to pass and have time to pass in order to compete in this game, and I dont see it happening.
Well its almost gameday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sport Wrote:Belfry is no way no how even close to being as good as bell. So dont count the cards out yet. Cards in a close one.30/14

I always know...anytime I need a good belly laugh I can come over here and read something comical.Big Grin
Sheldon clark will pown them ol' pirates....their weak as dish water...sure they have a few state titles...their some thing they dont have and sheldon clark does have..the states leading rusher....although i may not like this individual..=(....but sheldon clark by at least 14....pirates have the big head cuz they beat some joke..Pc....not this weekend baby....GO CARDS!!!!!

I also belive.....GO WILDCATS!!!!
4_real Wrote:Sheldon clark will pown them ol' pirates....their weak as dish water...sure they have a few state titles...their some thing they dont have and sheldon clark does have..the states leading rusher....although i may not like this individual..=(....but sheldon clark by at least 14....pirates have the big head cuz they beat some joke..Pc....not this weekend baby....GO CARDS!!!!!

Rolleyes Do you even watch football or do you just post bull
4_real Wrote: Sheldon clark will pown them ol' pirates....their weak as dish water...sure they have a few state titles...their some thing they dont have and sheldon clark does have..the states leading rusher....although i may not like this individual..=(....but sheldon clark by at least 14....pirates have the big head cuz they beat some joke..Pc....not this weekend baby....GO CARDS!!!!!

1. Belfry overlooked Pike Central.
2. We will have Dustin May back, who can be a tremendous threat when he's 100%.

Difference betwene Bell & Belfry is probably where the game is played, home field advantage takes this one this year.
Belfry big over SC on friday night.
4_real Wrote:Sheldon clark will pown them ol' pirates....their weak as dish water...sure they have a few state titles...their some thing they dont have and sheldon clark does have..the states leading rusher....although i may not like this individual..=(....but sheldon clark by at least 14....pirates have the big head cuz they beat some joke..Pc....not this weekend baby....GO CARDS!!!!!

Wow are you in 2nd or 3rd grade??? Do you even know what football is??? I am willing to bet that Dials doesn't have 100 yards against Belfry...
kyr450 Wrote:Wow are you in 2nd or 3rd grade??? Do you even know what football is??? I am willing to bet that Dials doesn't have 100 yards against Belfry...

Are you crazy dials had 134 on a stout bell county D which is better then belfrys d could think about being he will easily have 200+ game tomorrow night as the cards roll in this one 21-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kyr450 Wrote:Wow are you in 2nd or 3rd grade??? Do you even know what football is??? I am willing to bet that Dials doesn't have 100 yards against Belfry...

I will take that bet. Last year Adam had over 200 on them and even Bell Co. didnt hold him below 100. After all the lost yards and tackles in the backfield he managed to get 130~some yards against them. Tell me what makes you think he wont get 100?
Cards09 Wrote:Are you crazy dials had 134 on a stout bell county D which is better then belfrys d could think about being he will easily have 200+ game tomorrow night as the cards roll in this one 21-14

If Belfry is healthy.....and that's a big if......IMO, Dials doesn't rush for 100+ against the 1st team defense.
If Belfry is completely healthy Dials wont reach the century mark BUT they aren't healthy at best May will be 75-80 %. Im unsure of Charlie Dotson, Randy Webb and Tim Lovern's status. My prediction

Belfry 34
SC 28
It was live on Wymt last week for your information. I saw the live van there =)
im going to go with belfry... but for sc to stay in this one there D has to make some key stops and force turnovers..there o well we all know whos going to have to show up #6 adam dials.. he is the leader of this team...(and state leader in rushing yards and touchdowns)...but sc is going to have to play there best game of the year to win...
belfry-46
sc- 18
No it was not live, they were there for Sports OT and thats it.. the game was not live on TV.