Poll: Who wins this Battle??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
82.72%
Sheldon Clark
17.28%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Vs. Belfry
This is going to be a war
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If Sheldon Clark plays next week like they did tonight, Belfry by as many as they want. Sc had no theart tonight.
Sc
Belfry in a sleeper
Belfry
Belfry by a couple of TD's or more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
belfry by 2 TD's.. belfry's "D" is way to much for SC to handle
i agree knob! belfry will win this game by 2 or 3 td's. it wont be a war becuase i seen tonight when sc layed down after they could't get in the endzone on the goaline that all u have to do is get in there minds a lilltle bit just like what prestonburg did last year and sheldon clark will lay down. but good luck to both teams.
Deja Vu. Seems very familiar to what people said last year about us, nobody had faith in us against Belfry. Even tho the odds are stacked against us, as in we have to play them at Belfry, we dont have the week off for fall break like we did last year to rest up, and our line is even worse this year, I still dont believe thats enough for people to say that we will lose by more than 1 td or 10 points. It seems nobody has faith in us just because we dont play teams like Bell Co. constantly.

sigh~
Haywood gets his 300th win!

Belfry-48
SC-18
Belfry...something around 45-14
I believe that Belfry's great D-Line can shut down Dials, and that will be the key to this one.

Belfry 35
SC 14
Belfry by a few td's....
This could very well be a tight game. SC beat PCC by 28 pts at their place. Belfry beats PCC by 31 at PCC. Given home field is worth about 7 points, looks like Belfry will be favored by at least 10 pts at kick off. This looks good on paper, but you still have to play it out on the field. Anything can happen.
You can never judge a game by an oppenent
After the Bell County loss I see SC giving Belfry a tough game, it'll be close for sure.
Belfry 49
Sheldon Clark 14
If Sheldon Clark dosn't spread the ball then IMO are in for a long night. Sheldon Clark won't be able to do anything if they try to pound the ball, cause Belfry will stop it at some point. Sheldon Clark's defense cannot afford to be on the field the whole night either. The Cardinals are gonna have to come up with some turnovers to keep this one close. Good Luck to Both.

Belfry- 35
Sheldon Clark- 07
hager will not spread the ball 4 some reason. he will line up with belfry and try to run it down there throat and belfry will kill them if he try's to do this. if he would belive in he's qb hensley a lil bit and not live and die with dials and kelly they might have a shot because sc is not going to line up and beat belfry on the o line.
I agree with that, If all SC does is try to pound the ball up the middle, that good belfry front 7 won't allow hardly anything.
kyrifle Wrote:This could very well be a tight game. SC beat PCC by 28 pts at their place. Belfry beats PCC by 31 at PCC. Given home field is worth about 7 points, looks like Belfry will be favored by at least 10 pts at kick off. This looks good on paper, but you still have to play it out on the field. Anything can happen.

You also have to remember how many players sat out last night that plays for Belfry. Even without our best players we still handled PCC by 31 at their place....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cards09 Wrote:This is going to be a war

This game will not be a war. This game will be very similar to the game SC had last night. Belfry has too much defense and too much offense for SC to handle. The only way, SC stays in this one is if Dotson and May cannot play. If that happens...then it could be very interesting.
kyrifle Wrote:This could very well be a tight game. SC beat PCC by 28 pts at their place. Belfry beats PCC by 31 at PCC. Given home field is worth about 7 points, looks like Belfry will be favored by at least 10 pts at kick off. This looks good on paper, but you still have to play it out on the field. Anything can happen.

You really can't compare the common opponents is a game such as this. For one...Belfry had both starting LB's/Rb's out against PCC. Secondly....Belfry will show up with a completely different attitude come Friday night.....much more focused than the Magoffin or PCC game.

Haywood hasn't won 299 games for nothing. Believe me...Belfry will be primed.

The only fly in the ointment is the injury bug. If Dotson and May cannot play...then this game is very interesting.
Belfry by 2 Touchdowns.
What's a matter with Dotson?
ive played against both of these teams this year and will go ahead and tell ya belfry is alot better than sc
Belfry 35
Sc 14
Belfry 44 Sheldon Clark 6..good luck to both, but Im pulling for Coach Haywood to get his 300th!!
Belfry Rolls!!!!!!!! 44-16
IMO! Belfry will ctrl the line of scrimmage on offence and defence! To much weight up front on the "O" line. And a lot of speed demons on the "D" line, And i should say POWER HITTERS, Going to the air would be damaging for "SC". Sounds like a sure fire loss to "SC" But it's not. Tune in Next Saturday for the rest!!!!! lol
I have not seen either team this year but from the stats from other games I will have to say Belfry by 2 TD's.