Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions on Shelby Valley and this SCHEDULE.
dfblackcat53 Wrote:Oh My God Get Over Yourself You Suck!

shut up,no one cares what you think..

Valley will come out pretty good this season. They won't win them all,but they will do pretty good I think.

and for the Pikeville and Shelby Valley game, I wouldn't care to watch it cause I say it will be a great one,neither team would get blown out. By the way,why wont they schedule each other?
Im not sure but i would love to play in it i know we beat their asses in passing league thats our biggest theat and i think we could contain their running game all they got coming back next year.....no passing from wat i can recall...
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Im not sure but i would love to play in it i know we beat their asses in passing league thats our biggest theat and i think we could contain their running game all they got coming back next year.....no passing from wat i can recall...

SaunHampt look at this...

Henry Clay 4a(in 06' Now 6a I belive) Passing POWERHOUSE

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/bl...6?id=22553

Scored only 31 points on 1a's pikevilles defense

But they could Score 35 points on 4a state champions Trinity
They only scored less than 31 points 3 times the entire regular and post season

Not to say Pikevilles Defense is better than Trinity's but i dont belive Valleys Passing game is even compariable to Henry Clays so I belive pikeville would shut down Valleys Air Attack and leave them with a large loss
I wasnt dogging them, but I dont care one bit to tell you that I absolutely do not respect their head football coach. If you'll pull up all of the Valley Basketball threads, you'll see that not one time did I bash the team. However, I think some people that get on here and predict 8 wins, is a little much. I dont think 5 wins is out of the question either. I think they have a very good chance of winning both of the games I have as split. Six wins Im not sure of. I think the schedule they have is much tougher than a lot of people think. They have scheduled some tough Virginia teams. I know Appalachia had some strong teams in the 90s and early 00's, but I do know that the past couple of years they have been down. Gate City, by their standards was down last year, but still, IMO, would and will beat Valley. A down Gate City team in Virginia, is like a down Pikeville team in Kentucky. They could go 6-4 but still beat anybody around and they do not lose to teams they arent supposed to..and they have some powerhouses on that schedule..I apologize if you got upset at my post, but I was stating my opinion, although rather harshly, Ill give you that..but I have no problems with Valley, and wish them luck..
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I guess that post just struck me the wrong way because people constantly dog the team. I didn't mean that Valley would be good because we've heard that to some degree in the past with few results. I don't think they will win 7 or 8 games, but I think 5 or 6 is pretty reasonable.
cig107 Wrote:Grand Am where the hell are you getting your info??

ER played PC in 06
ER played SV in 05
and ER played phelps in 04...that means ER is playing Phelps this year. PC and Valley play at belfry I think

SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:No if im not mistaken their bringing the PCB game against Shelby Valley and Pike Central back to Valley on the Turf up their.

warriorpride Wrote:Wrong man, Valley playes, Pike Central and East Ridge plays Phelps.

SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Yea that sounds more like it and your telling everyone that their schedules are wrong I think Grand Am you need to check with your sources again.

warriorpride Wrote:So where did you get this info at?

I work for CTBI (and my Sources are pretty Damm reliable!!) and what i put is the exact 07 PCB Schedule and this is what the Commitee voted on. No games at SV New Turf!
NYY10 Wrote:shut up,no one cares what you think..

Valley will come out pretty good this season. They won't win them all,but they will do pretty good I think.

and for the Pikeville and Shelby Valley game, I wouldn't care to watch it cause I say it will be a great one,neither team would get blown out. By the way,why wont they schedule each other?

listen i dont hate shelby valley.....im not saying that you all are the doormat of khsaa football, but its just some valley people on here that are so cocky and think that they can beat anyteam in the khsaa, and i hate to break it to you all, but your not a championship team. Every, and i mean EVERY year, someone from valley is proclaiming that they can beat pikeville or prestonsburg and it never happens its always a 20 point loss for you all.
Well we haven't played pikeville so you don't know if it would be a loss and Prestonsburg we give you all a fight even though you all pull away but you have to admit well i know some of your alls athletes personally that play football would agree we give you a pretty darn good fight.
And Shelby Valley is playing Pike Central and we are supposed to be the home team not for sure about the place but i know we are the whole team against Pike Central in the PCB.
Whats the Entire PCB schedule for this year??

I know we got holy cross 2nd game on saturday
Grand Am Fan Wrote:I work for CTBI (and my Sources are pretty Damm reliable!!) and what i put is the exact 07 PCB Schedule and this is what the Commitee voted on. No games at SV New Turf!

Man im kinda sure that the coaches of the teams know more about it than you.
P-Villain! Wrote:Whats the Entire PCB schedule for this year??

I know we got holy cross 2nd game on saturday

East Ridge and Phelps will be the first game on saturday I believe.
warriorpride Wrote:East Ridge and Phelps will be the first game on saturday I believe.

so Friday...

Valley plays ????
and
Belfry v Corbin

Saturday
ER v Phelps
Pikeville v Louisville HC ????? correct me if im wrong
Valley v.s. Pike Central and its at Valley
P-Villain! Wrote:so Friday...

Valley plays ????
and
Belfry v Corbin

Saturday
ER v Phelps
Pikeville v Louisville HC ????? correct me if im wrong

Yea thats about right its Shelby Valley vs Pike Central and than Belfry vs Corbin at Belfry on friday the 20th I think, than saturday its East Ridge vs Phelps and Pikeville vs LHC at Pikeville on the 21st I think.
Does anyone really know the Pike County Bowl schedule. Every seems to have different teams and locations. Someone please post the actual schedule. I see some of teams talking about beating each other but know one seems to know if they actually play each other. SaunHamp/Pie---We don't get to play Shelby Valley during the season this year but I was told that we will be scrimmaging you guys. Is this true? How do you think it will turn out?
What team are you asking about.
Sorry about that -- I am talking about sheldon clark . we are supposed to scrimmage you guys I think
Yea i think we are scrimmaging you guys thats what my shcedule says. I don't know how it would go, don;t you all lose alot from last year.
We lost a couple of linemen a fullback linebacker corner and receiver but we have others ready to step in and we still have Dials and Kelly running the ball
warriorpride Wrote:Man im kinda sure that the coaches of the teams know more about it than you.

the fact of the matter is the coaches as of now probley have an idea as to whom they will play in the Pike Co. Bowl but the schedule for it does not come out until May/June. I have actually heard from the source that Grand Am Fan has heard from and the source is the most reliable more so than a coach hints they are on the commite. So if you would rather take a coaches word rather than a commite member who makes out the schedules from where it will be played to what special names will be announced then go right ahead. But I tell you now that someone who works for CTBI is going to know more than any other person you talk to.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Well we haven't played pikeville so you don't know if it would be a loss and Prestonsburg we give you all a fight even though you all pull away but you have to admit well i know some of your alls athletes personally that play football would agree we give you a pretty darn good fight.

yeah i agree..if games were won at halftime, you all would be state champs. if svhs learns how to keep their intensity after halftime, they can do pretty good this year.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:the fact of the matter is the coaches as of now probley have an idea as to whom they will play in the Pike Co. Bowl but the schedule for it does not come out until May/June. I have actually heard from the source that Grand Am Fan has heard from and the source is the most reliable more so than a coach hints they are on the commite. So if you would rather take a coaches word rather than a commite member who makes out the schedules from where it will be played to what special names will be announced then go right ahead. But I tell you now that someone who works for CTBI is going to know more than any other person you talk to.

Well is it possible to play the same team twice in the regular season? Cause if not than there is no way we can play Valley or Pike Central
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Well we haven't played pikeville so you don't know if it would be a loss and Prestonsburg we give you all a fight even though you all pull away but you have to admit well i know some of your alls athletes personally that play football would agree we give you a pretty darn good fight.
Ive said it before and Ill say it again. One of these days Im gonna write a book entitled "Woulda,Coulda,Shoulda: The History of Shelby Valley/ Virgie Football" LOL!
NYY10 Wrote:Pikeville and Shelby Valley game, I wouldn't care to watch it cause I say it will be a great one,neither team would get blown out. By the way,why wont they schedule each other?
Well all the Valley folk swear its because Pikeville is somehow "afraid" to play them. Which is hilarious by the way. The truth of the matter is that we would learn more playing a tougher team like a Holy Cross, Ashland,Lexcath,Belfry,P-burg. We would be a better team come playoff time by playing these tougher opponents, reagardless of the outcome, than we would be by playing SV and dropping 50 on them which we WOULD do.
dfblackcat53 Wrote:listen i dont hate shelby valley.....im not saying that you all are the doormat of khsaa football, but its just some valley people on here that are so cocky and think that they can beat anyteam in the khsaa, and i hate to break it to you all, but your not a championship team. Every, and i mean EVERY year, someone from valley is proclaiming that they can beat pikeville or prestonsburg and it never happens its always a 20 point loss for you all.
Ah yes its that annual rite of spring. The flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping, and the SV fans are on BGR swearing up and down that "This year itll be different".
warriorpride Wrote:Well is it possible to play the same team twice in the regular season? Cause if not than there is no way we can play Valley or Pike Central

no not in regular season... But the Pike County Bowl is still condisered district play IF you play a district opponet.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:no not in regular season... But the Pike County Bowl is still condisered district play IF you play a district opponet.

Well we already have our district games scheduled. And we have Valley also scheduled, so if what you are telling me that we CAN NOT play the same team twice in the regular season than there is no way we can play PC or Valley, so im gussing we will play phleps.
warriorpride Wrote:Well we already have our district games scheduled. And we have Valley also scheduled, so if what you are telling me that we CAN NOT play the same team twice in the regular season than there is no way we can play PC or Valley, so im gussing we will play phleps.

where have you been the districts have now been realigned.
Shelby Valley and Prestonsburg aren't in the district with East Ridge anymore but East Ridge is in 3A with Belfry and Sheldon Clark
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:where have you been the districts have now been realigned.

Yea I know that all I was saying is that Grand Am's version of the PCB was wrong and snice you told me that a team cant play the same team twice in the regular season than there is no way we can play PCC or Valley I nevered said valley was in our district.