Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Predictions on Shelby Valley and this SCHEDULE.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here is a copy of Valley's schedule this year, let your mouths run free with your pick if they win or lose.

Aug 10th scrimmage vs Sheldon Clark/JI Burton (h)
Aug 17th Jamboree @ Gate City Va
Aug 24th PCB Pike Central (h)
Aug 31st OPEN
Sept 14th Belfry (h)
Sept 21st Bath Co (a)
Sept 28th Knox Central (h) HOMECOMING
Oct 5th East Rodge (a)
Oct 12th Appalachia Va (a)
Oct 19th Morgan Co (h)
Ocy 26th P- Burg (a)
Nov 2nd Breathitt (h) SENIOR NIGHT
Nov 9th First round SP
Nov 16th 2nd Round SP
Nov 23rd 3rd Round SP
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Here is a copy of Valley's schedule this year, let your mouths run free with your pick if they win or lose.

Aug 31st OPEN
Sept 14th Belfry (h)
Sept 21st Bath Co (a)
Oct 5th East Rodge (a)
Oct 19th Morgan Co (h)
Ocy 26th P- Burg (a)
Nov 9th First round SP
Nov 16th 2nd Round SP
Nov 23rd 3rd Round SP

I would think that they will put up some pretty decent numbers on this schedule. I see it like this:

Aug 17th Jamboree @ Gate City Va Win
Aug 24th PCB Pike Central (h) Win
Aug 31st OPEN
Sept 14th Belfry (h) Loss
Sept 21st Bath Co (a) Win
Sept 28th Knox Central (h) HOMECOMING Win
Oct 5th East Rodge (a) Win
Oct 12th Appalachia Va (a) Loss
Oct 19th Morgan Co (h) Win
Ocy 26th P- Burg (a) Win
Nov 2nd Breathitt (h) SENIOR NIGHT Loss

So i have Shelby Valley going 7-3 on the season, them playing either Bath or Morgan at home for the first round of the playoffs and winning that game, then beating P-burg in the 2nd, this could be a very good year for the wildcats.
Glad to see someone has our backs. We would like for COMEFLYWITHME to join our football team. He's a great addition in the classroom and especially on the field right beside you.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Glad to see someone has our backs. We would like for COMEFLYWITHME to join our football team. He's a great addition in the classroom and especially on the field right beside you.

Not going to see that happening any time soon.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I would think that they will put up some pretty decent numbers on this schedule. I see it like this:

Aug 31st OPEN
Ocy 26th P- Burg (a) Win

So i have Shelby Valley going 7-3 on the season, them playing either Bath or Morgan at home for the first round of the playoffs and winning that game, then beating P-burg in the 2nd, this could be a very good year for the wildcats.
Sorry to bust your bubble but Valley wont beat P-burg once much less twice. Valley will go either 5-5 or 6-4 this year with definate losses to Belfry,P-burg,Appalachia,and Breathitt. possible losses are Knox and PC.
Well...We know them HAWKS are not going to pull off a upset. Blankenship you will see Valley beat P-burg two times this year.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Sorry to bust your bubble but Valley wont beat P-burg once much less twice. Valley will go either 5-5 or 6-4 this year with definate losses to Belfry,P-burg,Appalachia,and Breathitt. possible losses are Knox and PC.

BINGO.
I think valley will go 5-5 or 4-6...
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Here is a copy of Valley's schedule this year, let your mouths run free with your pick if they win or lose.

Aug 31st OPEN
Sept 14th Belfry (h)
Sept 21st Bath Co (a)
Oct 5th East Ridge (a)
Oct 19th Morgan Co (h)
Ocy 26th P- Burg (a)
Nov 9th First round SP
Nov 16th 2nd Round SP
Nov 23rd 3rd Round SP

I see them about 4-6.
Aug 24th PCB Pike Central (h) Lose
Aug 31st OPEN
Sept 14th Belfry (h) Lose
Oct 5th East Rodge (a) Lose
Oct 12th Appalachia Va (a) Win
Ocy 26th P- Burg (a) Lose
Nov 2nd Breathitt (h) SENIOR NIGHT Lose

Getting the 3 seed in the playoffs.
Yea we forgot about how good those WARRIORS are up on the ridge. They might make a run for state and win it all waitch out. LOL>>>>>FUNNY warriorpride
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Yea we forgot about how good those WARRIORS are up on the ridge. They might make a run for state and win it all waitch out. LOL>>>>>FUNNY warriorpride
Appalachia and Gate City will beat Valley like the proverbial red headed step child as will JI Burton in there scrimmage...Pburg as will Belfry will slap that buttt as well..PC and East Ridge could do the same......be carefull or 5-5 will be the norm again..Luke Owens is gonna like putting the smack down on ole Saunders when they go to Appy..
2-3 losses this year
IMO

Aug 24th PCB Pike Central (h) - toss up
Aug 31st OPEN
Sept 14th Belfry (h) - loss
Sept 21st Bath Co (a) - win
Sept 28th Knox Central (h) HOMECOMING - loss
Oct 5th East Rodge (a) - loss
Oct 12th Appalachia Va (a) - never heard of them so win
Oct 19th Morgan Co (h) - toss up
Ocy 26th P- Burg (a) - loss
Nov 2nd Breathitt (h) SENIOR NIGHT - loss
Nov 9th First round SP
Nov 16th 2nd Round SP
Nov 23rd 3rd Round SP[/quote]
Valley will benefit from playing in IMO the weakest district in 2a. Theyll probably finish 2nd to P-burg and get a home playoff game every year.
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Yea we forgot about how good those WARRIORS are up on the ridge. They might make a run for state and win it all waitch out. LOL>>>>>FUNNY warriorpride

Im Not joking NOT one bit East Ridge could be and will beat Valley this year .
Valley will go either 5-5 or 6-4...The Pike Central game will be the deciding factor on how they end up. How is the Pike Central a home game for them considering it was played @ Valley last year. Or is it going to be played at Pikeville/Belfry that confused me. I would say coach Mac will have a few tricks up his sleve after the altercation that happened this season.

haha this is the same thing us prestonsburg fans say about you each year
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I would think that they will put up some pretty decent numbers on this schedule. I see it like this:

Aug 31st OPEN
Ocy 26th P- Burg (a) Win

hahaha
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Well...We know them HAWKS are not going to pull off a upset. Blankenship you will see Valley beat P-burg two times this year.

A lose 2 PC wont be an upset Valley is not as good as they think they are..........IMO they will go 4-6

Aug 31st OPEN
Ocy 26th P- Burg (a) Win

Looks good but I say 6-4 with a loss to PBurg but thats the only change I'd make.:Thumbs:
SaunHampt/PIE Wrote:Well...We know them HAWKS are not going to pull off a upset. Blankenship you will see Valley beat P-burg two times this year.

you all are so cocky each year and say the same thing..i can not wait untill october 26th or whenever so we can absolutley obliterate you all
Valley will go 4-6...Gate City will pound the *edit* out them. They may beat Appalachia because theyve been down the past couple of years..I see them getting their usual thrashing at the hands of Belfry, then Pburg will beat them by 40+..no chance beating Breathitt, thats another 40+ point blowout..Pike Central and East Ridge are toss-ups, so I think theyll split those..theyll beat Morgan Co, lose to Knox and beat Bath..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Valley will go 4-6...Gate City will pound the shit out them. They may beat Appalachia because theyve been down the past couple of years..I see them getting their usual thrashing at the hands of Belfry, then Pburg will beat them by 40+..no chance beating Breathitt, thats another 40+ point blowout..Pike Central and East Ridge are toss-ups, so I think theyll split those..theyll beat Morgan Co, lose to Knox and beat Bath..

You could have saved 5 minutes just posting the schedule and putting W or L.
well Id rather you waste your 30 minutes trying to read it Cool
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:You could have saved 5 minutes just posting the schedule and putting W or L.
I think they will have a decent season. I don't believe they will beat KNOX Central, Belfry, Pburg, or Appalachia. They will make the playoffs but they will be on the road the 1st round.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Valley will go 4-6...Gate City will pound the shit out them. They may beat Appalachia because theyve been down the past couple of years..I see them getting their usual thrashing at the hands of Belfry, then Pburg will beat them by 40+..no chance beating Breathitt, thats another 40+ point blowout..Pike Central and East Ridge are toss-ups, so I think theyll split those..theyll beat Morgan Co, lose to Knox and beat Bath..

Wow, what a shocker! Tideshoss dogging the Valley as usual. They definitely aren't a powerhouse, but also aren't a doormat either. It would very much surprise me if East Ridge and PC are toss-ups. P'burg may beat them, but I don't see it being by 40.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Wow, what a shocker! Tideshoss dogging the Valley as usual. They definitely aren't a powerhouse, but also aren't a doormat either. It would very much surprise me if East Ridge and PC are toss-ups. P'burg may beat them, but I don't see it being by 40.

I don't know about the 40+ claims but i think the predictions are pretty dead on
SV is not even on PCC 07 schedule. PCC plays Phelps in the Pike County Bowl, and SV plays ER.
Someone needs to go back and look at there schedule.
Grand Am Fan Wrote:SV is not even on PCC 07 schedule. PCC plays Phelps in the Pike County Bowl, and SV plays ER.
Someone needs to go back and look at there schedule.

If anyone does I think you do. ER playes Valley in week 7 and we play Phelps in the PCB.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Wow, what a shocker! Tideshoss dogging the Valley as usual. They definitely aren't a powerhouse, but also aren't a doormat either. It would very much surprise me if East Ridge and PC are toss-ups. P'burg may beat them, but I don't see it being by 40.

Man you are stupid...the PC and ER games are definetly toss ups and every other one of his predictions are correct. You Valley people need to stop thinking your football team is so good...
Pages: 1 2 3 4