Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR closes in Half Million Posts in just 2 years. Ever who makes the big half-million
Q, could have been worse man. You could have been visiting BGG's family for the first time! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

thetribe Wrote:Q, could have been worse man. You could have been visiting BGG's family for the first time! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Wow...bringing up the past.....:devilflam :devilflam
well QQ, why dont you change out that picture of peyton manning at the top of the page with champ bailey :Clap:
Leave Peyton....lol
champ bailey... best shut down corner in the nfl, most complete, best all around player.
Are we there yet?

BTW, glad you're feeling better QQ!
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Still over 2,500 posts to go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
calQlate Wrote:me.. My other name is torQQue..

everybody calls me QQ..

I just used this account when moving everything over to new layout. Just havent gotta around to signing back in with torQQue. .

I am the founder and owner of BGR. Didn't know if you knew that.. :o

QQ I know this is off topic but, why do you have so many login names?
Cali Wrote:Are we there yet?

BTW, glad you're feeling better QQ!

We got 498,454 post now.
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

We have gotten 29 more post snice 10:26 PM today
thetribe Wrote:It's not hard to believe that the site has gotten as big as it has, but given the short time it has taken it is just really fantastic to know how far we have came along.

I remember when BGR was just a baby. :'( Now it's getting so grown up. Soon it will be in high school, dating, going off to college, getting married, having babies of it's own...

Thanks for everything QQ. I will be the first to say that all of your time, dedication and hard work is really appreciated by us.

To my BGR family, here's to many more years, many more members, and many more friendships.

ditto...right back at you all....Jarrod was told by someone unmentionable that this site would not make it, but we all have proven them wrong.

:letsparty
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Exactly BP. And we are here to stay! Big Grin

I LOVE your sig!

bizmark Wrote:well QQ, why dont you change out that picture of peyton manning at the top of the page with champ bailey :Clap:

Maybe we could get a good ole Kentucky boy up there. Any suggestions people?
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Billy Donovan. Big Grin

Abraham Lincoln!!
In Germany they first came for the Communists and I didn't speak
up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a
trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't
speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me--and
by that time no one was left to speak up."
--Pastor Martin Niemoller.
DevilsWin Wrote:In Germany they first came for the Communists and I didn't speak
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a

what on earth is this random post about? well, then again i know how you like to ramble pointlessly. :Clap:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsWin [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/IHX...ewpost.gif]
In Germany they first came for the Communists and I didn't speak

what on earth is this random post about? well, then again i know how you like to ramble pointlessly. :Clap:
:wtf1: :thatsfunn
bizmark Wrote:what on earth is this random post about? well, then again i know how you like to ramble pointlessly. :Clap:

I guess "Abraham Lincoln" was the greatest post ever. Just trying to get to 500,000.:argue:

What's the matter Biz? Afraid you might learn something?
Very Good Points!
DevilsWin Wrote:I guess "Abraham Lincoln" was the greatest post ever. Just trying to get to 500,000.:argue:

What's the matter Biz? Afraid you might learn something?

DW< we both know you cant teach me anything buddy. besides they were talkin about Kentucky boys, Honest Abe is from ky. you were talkin about Germany. But keep postin man, you give us somethin to laugh about :howdy:
QQ.....sorry havent been around much I try to stop in day to day and check out the site, but with working and school and girlfriend I dont have time to do much...glad your doing better tho....
and I think you need to open up a VERY old thread about the time you was at MRS.QQ's parents and you had to use the bathroom and well you know the rest....I think the new members should be info'ed in b/c that is the funniest story ever
Bam! half a million!
ramble
bizmark Wrote:DW< we both know you cant teach me anything buddy. besides they were talkin about Kentucky boys, Honest Abe is from ky. you were talkin about Germany. But keep postin man, you give us somethin to laugh about :howdy:

:Sad04:
football05 Wrote:QQ.....sorry havent been around much I try to stop in day to day and check out the site, but with working and school and girlfriend I dont have time to do much...glad your doing better tho....
and I think you need to open up a VERY old thread about the time you was at MRS.QQ's parents and you had to use the bathroom and well you know the rest....I think the new members should be info'ed in b/c that is the funniest story ever

Would this be what your talking about. LMAO I forgot about this.

Quote:[HTML]Mine would be. WHen I first started dating Mrs QQ.. I was down her house one night and got snowed in and had to spend the night. .Well I had some mexican food early in the day.. Never the less I ended up with a major case of Squirts.. They had two bathrooms but someone was in the back bathroom..(the one with a tad bit of privacy) I sat there trying to shake it off as my face turn red and my forehead began to sweat.. I was very edgy..I was ready to explode.. I had to go.. But the only bathroom available was the one right next the living room.. It was either go or bare the humilation of going on myself.. I made my way to the bathroom.. Flopped down on the toilet and tried to silently relieve myself.. It just wasnt gonna happen.. It was some of the loudest releases ive ever heard.. I knew everyone in the living room could hear ever grunt and release..It was so stinky, that it was traveling through the heat vents throughout the house.. I started to hear everyone say.."whats that smell..'' At this time I just thought I would have to kill myself..Because there was no way i could go back in there and face a house full of girls and her parents.. My wife had two other sisters also..I was so embarrassed and wasnt even finished relieving myself..Well to make matters worse.. When I was finished there was no toilet paper.. I was getting dizzy at this point..I thought I would blackout. ..I started looking around me for things that I could use as toilet paper. Preferably something that would flush.. I couldnt find anything.. I debated onusing my socks.. But i was afraid that I would clog up the toilet and then I would have read bad situation.. Now I knew I was going to have to scream for toilet paper... I never could get my nerve up to do it though. .So I just sit there on the toilet for about hour just hoping I was dreaming and I would wake up.. I never did.. Well Finally future Mrs. QQ knocked on the door and ask what was wrong.. "I replied I was sick and there wasnt any toilet paper"..She tossed in the toilet paper and I went into the living room feeling about as big as an ant.. But noone ever said anything to me.. But it was quite embarrassing at the time. .Its funny now that I look back on it. But when your young you always think the worse..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Has it been posted.
shsfootball Wrote:Has it been posted.

1044 to go.....
thetribe Wrote:Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

ARE WE THERE Y E T ?