Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR closes in Half Million Posts in just 2 years. Ever who makes the big half-million
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
win a free premium/donating membership.

In just two short years BGR has closed in on a half million posts. That is 250,000 post a year. Thats an average of 684 a day. Our first year only had 130,000 posts. In the last year there has been 370,000 posts. Thats a little over 1000 posts per day average. Getting bigger everyday.

I would like to say thanks to everyone that has helped to make this work and contributed their time to doing so..

Take care and God Bless!!
It's not hard to believe that the site has gotten as big as it has, but given the short time it has taken it is just really fantastic to know how far we have came along.

I remember when BGR was just a baby. :'( Now it's getting so grown up. Soon it will be in high school, dating, going off to college, getting married, having babies of it's own...

Thanks for everything QQ. I will be the first to say that all of your time, dedication and hard work is really appreciated by us.

To my BGR family, here's to many more years, many more members, and many more friendships.
I am posting this hoping it will be "The Big One"
But I already have a premium/donating member account.....Big Grin
Well all I can say is thanks QQ for this great site. When I first joined I was going threw a Divorce and it kept me from losing my mind. I have made many many friends on here, let work harder then before to make it even better.
That's awesome!!! Let's keep growing!
Well.... IF I don't post the "BIG ONE" I guess I will just have to donate to get that donating member status!!! LOL.... Good luck to whomever does make it!!!
Thats awesome, did I get it? lol
-STATS- Wrote:Thats awesome, did I get it? lol

Nope we are about 2100 posts short right now. Should be there in a few days.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh... no? man. thought that one was all mine.
im kinda a new member but this is a great site with great fans!!!!
I whould like to say thanks to QQ and his decitaded staff for making this the best site ever.
best sports site ever thx bgr staff and friends. whos goin get it
Am I it? Am I it? Am I the big one? lol.
We currently have 497,918 post so probally sometime tomarrow we can get it.
warriorpride Wrote:We currently have 497,918 post so probally sometime tomarrow we can get it.

Since basketball season is over it will probably take a week
i think ill just go ahead and make about 300 poitless posts in random threads. this is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bizmark Wrote:i think ill just go ahead and make about 300 poitless posts in random threads. this is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmileSmile You imagine when Billy Signs at UK.. The internet may shut down with all these UK fans posting on all the boards.. Big Grin
calQlate Wrote:SmileSmile You imagine when Billy Signs at UK.. The internet may shut down with all these UK fans posting on all the boards.. Big Grin

gainsville may shut downWink
bizmark Wrote:gainsville may shut downWink

:letsparty:letsparty

Thats what I'm talking aboutCool
warriorpride Wrote:I whould like to say thanks to QQ and his decitaded staff for making this the best site ever.

who is QQ?
bizmark Wrote:who is QQ?

me.. My other name is torQQue..

everybody calls me QQ..

I just used this account when moving everything over to new layout. Just havent gotta around to signing back in with torQQue. .

I am the founder and owner of BGR. Didn't know if you knew that.. :o
calQlate Wrote:me.. My other name is torQQue..

everybody calls me QQ..

I just used this account when moving everything over to new layout. Just havent gotta around to signing back in with torQQue. .

I am the founder and owner of BGR. Didn't know if you knew that.. :o
I've saw where you've been havin some tough times lately. Hope your doing better.
DevilsWin Wrote:I've saw where you've been havin some tough times lately. Hope your doing better.

Yes sir. I was in the hospital last week.. Got some kind of infection in my digestive system. They (the doctors) initially thought it was appendicitis. They ruled that out with a CT scan. But I had to still stay in the hospital because of the pain, fever and my white blood count got high.. Well, I'm feeling much better now. Thank god!

Listen to this.. Mom insisted I come stay with her after I got out of the hospital so she could keep an eye one me (even though I'm a grown man and married). I will always remain mommas little boy. Well anyway, Dad come up with this idea that prune juice would clear up my digestive system. Well he told me to drink about a half gallon and it would clean me out and make me feel better. He went and got me a gallon jug.. About hour or so after drinking that stuff I started puking and making frequent trips to the toilet.. After all that passed I started feeling much better to my surprise. I never took much faith in those old folk remedies. But old folk remedy or not prune juice should be a prescription laxative. Without a doubt it should be illegal to label that stuff as juice. Cool I had to share that story, but I'm still on 6 different antibiotics a day. The pain in my side is almost completely gone now. Have to follow back up to make sure my white blood count goes back to normal. I'm sure it is back to normal cause it was down to 16,000 when I got out of the hospital last week. Normal range is 4,000 to 11,000..
calQlate Wrote:Yes sir. I was in the hospital last week.. Got some kind of infection in my digestive system. They (the doctors) initially thought it was appendicitis. They ruled that out with a CT scan. But I had to still stay in the hospital because of the pain, fever and my white blood count got high.. Well, I'm feeling much better now. Thank god!

Listen to this.. Mom insisted I come stay with her after I got out of the hospital so she could keep an eye one me (even though I'm a grown man and married). I will always remain mommas little boy. Well anyway, Dad come up with this idea that prune juice would clear up my digestive system. Well he told me to drink about a half gallon and it would clean me out and make me feel better. He went and got me a gallon jug.. About hour or so after drinking that stuff I started puking and making frequent trips to the toilet.. After all that passed I started feeling much better to my surprise. I never took much faith in those old folk remedies. But old folk remedy or not prune juice should be a prescription laxative. Without a doubt it should be illegal to label that stuff as juice. Cool I had to share that story, but I'm still on 6 different antibiotics a day. The pain in my side is almost completely gone now. Have to follow back up to make sure my white blood count goes back to normal. I'm sure it is back to normal cause it was down to 16,000 when I got out of the hospital last week. Normal range is 4,000 to 11,000..

Good to hear.
1885 to go as of right now.
calQlate Wrote:Yes sir. I was in the hospital last week.. Got some kind of infection in my digestive system. They (the doctors) initially thought it was appendicitis. They ruled that out with a CT scan. But I had to still stay in the hospital because of the pain, fever and my white blood count got high.. Well, I'm feeling much better now. Thank god!

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. :eek:

No man on a serious note, glad to see you're doing better and are able to stop in here quite often. I know how life can throw curve balls, but you gotta step up to the plate and keep swinging. Need anything, let me know!
This site is great! Thanks to everyone for making such a great sports fan site for free I love it!!!
I have loved this site from day one! Good job guys and gals.
I speak for all Moderators and Administrators when I say we appreciate each and every one of you being a contributor to Kentucky's fastest growing sports forum! :Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2 3 4