Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Pro Wrestler?
man, did anyone watch last night; it was awesome
john cena and hbk fought 3 separate matches including a steel cage matcgh-= but how about
ole donald trump pushing vince mchanon up and over the table
i went wild-=
cannot wait until next monday.
steel cage match
bizmark Wrote:how could hbk be your favorite current wrestler and you didnt even like him in the 90s. he was THE MAN back then. he was revolutionary with hhh and chyna in DX
I always liked him in the 90's just didn't want to throw his name out there twice.
Though he wasnt an active wrestler I always got a kick out of Paul Bearer, he was without a doubt one of the funniest characters in wrestling!
I also worked with George the Animal Steele one time and I must say he had the best GIRLS in his limo, dont know any other reason than they were PAID GOOD MONEY to be there.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
i agree, shawn michaels was awesome with DX.
with triple h and chyna is what i mean.
Jimmy "The Boogie Woogie Man" Valiant and the Las Vegas Leg Lock Baby!!!! Wooooo!
Bengal Cat Wrote:Savage was a member of a promotion based in Lexington headed by his Dad (Angelo Poffo) it was called "ICW." I watched them live many times in Prestonsburg, Pikeville and even Virgie.

The ICW...I couldn't remember the name, they used to have a show on WYMT every Saturday. Several of those wrestlers made it to the WWF or NWA. Here's a few that I can
remember.
Randy "Macho Man" Savage WWF and NWA
Bob Orton father of Randy Orton WWF
Ronnie "Hands of Stone" Garvin WWF and NWA
"Leaping Lenny" Poffo son of Angelo Poffo WWF
Pez Watley WWF
Doc Holliday Wrote:Best wrestler I ever saw Bret Hart, he was the Best I ever saw in the ring, he was the

Best Showman: The Rock and Mick Foley. their rock and sock connection was pure gold.

Best feuds: Ricky Steamboat vs.Ric Flair and Roddy Piper vs. Greg Valentine, Snuka, and Hogan.

Tagteams: Freebirds, Road Warriors, Austin Idol and Jerry lawler

Best gimmick for some reason i still crack up when I think about Screaming Norman Smiley, and dewayne gills gilberg

For those of you that didnt get to experience ICW here a little info about a federation including some of its better known wrestlers. And not only did the travel to Virgie but they also traveled to Wheelwright, McDowell and Marlows Country palace.
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pro...-poffo.htm

During the same time you could watch Mid Atlantic which had a who's who stable of great wrestlers, http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pro...antic.html

and how many of you can remember South Eastern Wrestling out of the tri cities, with Les Thatcher on the mic. http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pro.../secw.htmlThey had a decent stable and some awesome storylines including Ronnie Garvins total destruction of Andre the giant at a match in Kingsport to prevent the Andre from defeating Harley Race who was the NWA Champion. But the funnest thing I think i ever saw was the Match where Garvin Hit Boris Melinko(deans father) and knocked his false teeth out and Garvin proceeded to stomp them into little pieces, true wrestling Gold

Do you remember the fueds between "Maddog" Buzz Sawyer and Tommy "Wildfire" Rich.
A friend of mine said he went and watched them wrestle in Huntington and after their bloody match was over they both climbed in the same car and drove off. I really miss those days of wrestling
Sting
got so many. of course Hulk Hogan. got to say Stone Cold, the Rock, Undertaker, Mick Foley, John Cena.
Moe Wrote:I always liked him in the 90's just didn't want to throw his name out there twice.

gotcha
all_region_player Wrote:Sting

nice. forgot about the stinger.
Some of my favorites:
Favorite Tag teams
Fabulous Ones
The Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Singles
Nikita Koloff
Randy 'Macho Man' Savage

Best Champion
Tie: Ric Flair - Nick Bockwinkel
yeah. i forget about sting
he was awesome
i think he stills wrestlers with tna or twa. something to the effect
I don't watch it anymore cuz it sucks now but you gotta like the Undertaker, Stone Cold, the Rock, the Legion of Doom, Bam Bam, Hulk Hogan, the Ultimate Warrior, and Sting
sting
Ricky and Randy Mulkey. LOL they never won a match on Georgia Championship Wrestling. They just showed up every nigh to take a beatin'.
I haven't watched wrestling in years but my favorites used to be:

Sting
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
The Ultimate Warrior
Razor Ramone
Hulk Hogan
Rey Mysterio Jr.
I've always had two favourites, Bret "The Hitman" Hart and Stonce Cold Steve Austin but current favourite would have to be John Cena
The Ultimate Warrior, and Razor Ramon.
man, wrestlemania is in 1 week
go to wwe.com
and check out all of the matches.
the animal,, batista...
yes, baista is in wrestlemania{}{}{}
here is the matches so far; ( to the best of my knowledge)

April 1st - 7:00pm.
PPV.

Kane vs. The Great Kahali
John Cena vs. HBK - wwe championship
Money in the Bank ladder match
7 wrestlers :
King Brooker
edge, randy orton, matt and jeff hardy, finaly, & Mr. Kennedy

MVP vs. Chris Benoit - us championship
Baista Vs. Undertaker - world championship
ECW orginals vs. The New Breed
And
the Battle of the billionaries :
Donlad Trump Vs. Vince Mchanon
Bobby Lashley Umagua
with special guest refree
Stone Cold Steve Austin
and
the womans championship with ashley and melinda.
Bautista! Everybody has gotta love the animal
Hey Yo!

--Scott Hall and the NWO 4LIFE
so everyone give some predications about the matches at wrestlemania
go up
2 posts from these and there they are.

predictions
Paco07 Wrote:so everyone give some predications about the matches at wrestlemania
go up
2 posts from these and there they are.

predictions

Start a new thread about the predictions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]