Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All A Region Who will win the 14th
allthewayhome Wrote:i think hazard will win the all-a, but im hoping kcc will play like they can and win the all-a
If they play like they can they will still lose¿
JBS is going to win the all a, they already showed they could beat Hazard, and JBS has a really good shot at doing good in the all a state, but of course, you people will call me stupid for saying that, I mean I just said they would win the WYMT and everyone else said Hazard would own them, good call on that one
konan Wrote:If they play like they can they will still lose¿

idk about that now. we played a good game against jbs 5 pt. loss so i think if we play like we can we have a good chance.
windmill Wrote:JBS is going to win the all a, they already showed they could beat Hazard, and JBS has a really good shot at doing good in the all a state, but of course, you people will call me stupid for saying that, I mean I just said they would win the WYMT and everyone else said Hazard would own them, good call on that one
JBS is just so Great
JBS should come out of it the winner. But you can't ignore Hazard as they are capable of winning it too.
Head Lobsta Wrote:JBS is just so Great

haha oh yeah mr know it all, i know, i know, but im sure next game they play Knott or Hazard they will get kild right? because Stepp is overrated, Hicks is much better, MUCH better, right?well why am i even asking or saying anything, because you already know it all man, stupid me
You finally opened your eyes
haha yeah man, i know, dang
windmill Wrote:haha oh yeah mr know it all, i know, i know, but im sure next game they play Knott or Hazard they will get kild right? because Stepp is overrated, Hicks is much better, MUCH better, right?well why am i even asking or saying anything, because you already know it all man, stupid me

why did you bring up knott in this one i get hazard but you only beat knott by 5 pts. but i agree with you being sarcastic stepp is a good player. hicks is better but not by much though. hazard or knott couldn't blow you all out, but they could beat you. So don't think that you are all u the best. We will found out who is the best at the regional tournament.
allthewayhome Wrote:why did you bring up knott in this one i get hazard but you only beat knott by 5 pts. but i agree with you being sarcastic stepp is a good player. hicks is better but not by much though. hazard or knott couldn't blow you all out, but they could beat you. So don't think that you are all u the best. We will found out who is the best at the regional tournament.
Hazard has a chance of beating jbs but kcc has no chance! lol
konan Wrote:Hazard has a chance of beating jbs but kcc has no chance! lol

why are you saying that we only lost by 5pts. and don't say jbs was having a bad night. (not making a excuse on why we lost just saying) because stepp had one of the best shooting nights he has had all season.
allthewayhome Wrote:why are you saying that we only lost by 5pts. and don't say jbs was having a bad night. (not making a excuse on why we lost just saying) because stepp had one of the best shooting nights he has had all season.
I didnt say nothing about excuses man..Have you seen kcc play lately? They are pitiful. wkcb even said so on the radio how sluggish they look
konan Wrote:I didnt say nothing about excuses man..Have you seen kcc play lately? They are pitiful. wkcb even said so on the radio how sluggish they look

i was talking about the excuse part on what i was about to write sorry about the misunderstanding. but yeah kcc has been playing pretty bad but don't think that they can't come back from that because all it takes is a couple of big wins and kcc is very capable of doing that.
allthewayhome Wrote:why did you bring up knott in this one i get hazard but you only beat knott by 5 pts. but i agree with you being sarcastic stepp is a good player. hicks is better but not by much though. hazard or knott couldn't blow you all out, but they could beat you. So don't think that you are all u the best. We will found out who is the best at the regional tournament.
Thank you
Jbs
konan Wrote:If they play like they can they will still lose¿
You dont know ****!!!!!!!!!!!
konan Wrote:Hazard has a chance of beating jbs but kcc has no chance! lol
KCC can beat jbs i cant wait to the meet them again, if they dont i hope hazard does............
konan Wrote:I didnt say nothing about excuses man..Have you seen kcc play lately? They are pitiful. wkcb even said so on the radio how sluggish they look
Like JBS has been pitiful for 21 years. They have one good season and they are world champions. Before you can get respect you have to earn it, on the and off the court.
Larry Bird Wrote:hazard IMO, but along with getting some help for hicks, the coach needs to sit down and have a talk with hicks. tell him he has the green light in most situations, but there are times, jbs game for instance, that he has shot them out of games, hazard was down five, hicks missed two three's in a row, with nobody down in an offensive rebounding postion, jbs got the boards, and came down and knocked down three's both times, coach morris has to keep hicks under control, when he sees that he's getting out of control, tell him, set up and give the ball to jones of campbell, let them work the post, and get some easy buckets or make some three point plays

I don't think Hicks as ever shot Hazard out of a game. When you see your teammates missing layups and 3 foot shots I guess he gets tired of watching. Let them start making those shots and I guarantee Hicks' shot selection would be better. Hazard has lost 5 games with him. How many do you think they would have lost without him? You say let them get some easy buckets, easier said than done with this team.
cardinals Wrote:KCC can beat jbs i cant wait to the meet them again, if they dont i hope hazard does............
Cant wait either!
cardinals Wrote:KCC can beat jbs i cant wait to the meet them again, if they dont i hope hazard does............

ha ha well then I guess Jenkins could beat JBS too right? they just played Knott to a 4 point game, but Knott is going to win state guys, seriously
windmill Wrote:ha ha well then I guess Jenkins could beat JBS too right? they just played Knott to a 4 point game, but Knott is going to win state guys, seriously
Seriously? Knott won get over it. JBS beat Knott by five, get over that to. Some people thought they were going to win by 30 and it didn't happen and it will not happen. I heard that JBS is going to play on ESPN next year.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Seriously? Knott won get over it. JBS beat Knott by five, get over that to. Some people thought they were going to win by 30 and it didn't happen and it will not happen. I heard that JBS is going to play on ESPN next year.

haha but JBS beat Jenkins and Knott, so you can get over that too, and haha funny man, but you guys can say whatever you want too, they won the WYMT, they beat Hazard, and it really doesnt matter what you guys say, but you guys do know it all about basketball, i forgot
windmill Wrote:haha but JBS beat Jenkins and Knott, so you can get over that too, and haha funny man, but you guys can say whatever you want too, they won the WYMT, they beat Hazard, and it really doesnt matter what you guys say, but you guys do know it all about basketball, i forgot
Yes they did beat Jenkins and Knott. Are they getting Piarst of their schedual and playing Oak Hill next year sense they beat Hazard?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Yes they did beat Jenkins and Knott. Are they getting Piarst of their schedual and playing Oak Hill next year sense they beat Hazard?

haha yeahh, i love how you have nothing good to say about JBS, its like i said before, they would have to go to the NBA and win the NBA finals before they will get respect, and they actualy prob. still wouldnt get any
So now they are going to play in and win the NBA Championship.
Benchwarmer Wrote:So now they are going to play in and win the NBA Championship.

no, but that would be the only way they would get respect
JBS is the top team in the 14th region at this time. They are not one of the elite teams in the state.They have the potential to be a top ten team but they do not use their huge size advantage in their offensive scheme. If their offense was more balanced, and if they attacked the post first, they would be very hard to defend. If you constantly rely on your outside game sooner or later you will lose to a lesser talented team.
windmill Wrote:no, but that would be the only way they would get respect
You just odnt understand do u. Its not that people dont like JBS because they cant Win because they do. Its because of what Stepps dad and uncle does.
lol the sarcasmn was funny like a month ago when you all did it.