Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All A Region Who will win the 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I see another big game between the Bulldogs and JBS. Who will win?
i dont think jbs can beat hazard twice but a lot of great games in the boys all a first game for jbs watch out for cordia to make some noise
I agree JBS better be thinkin bout Cordia and not Hazard, Cordia is a very tanleted team record may not show but they could make some noise.
other teams to watch out for buckhorn and jackson city dont write anyone off until the clock reads zeros
Jbs
Hazard if they can handle JBS!!! Hazard needs to tighten up their play a little bit...they are VERY good--but just need to fine tune their play. and Hicks MUST step up and play good!
thepasttime Wrote:other teams to watch out for buckhorn and jackson city dont write anyone off until the clock reads zeros

I agree with you,Buckhorn is a very good team and prolly are the most underated team in the 14th so dont count anyone out of this tournment as you seen last year Wolfe pulled the upset on Hazard last year.
so jbs and hazard are in oppisite brackets
im going to go with jbs
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Hazard if they can handle JBS!!! Hazard needs to tighten up their play a little bit...they are VERY good--but just need to fine tune their play. and Hicks MUST step up and play good!

ADL...im a hazard fan but as bad as i want to agree with you, i cant, hicks couldn't do it all against jbs in the wymt, and i dont think that he can again, not knocking hicks in anyway, but, a good rule of thumb in basketball is, if you're getting double teamed...then somebody's open, find that open man and let him take the ball to the rack, also they have to get some help from there bench, and there post play is there, they just rely on the three ball too much... if hazard can get there act together, then hazard, but if not, breathitt
Larry Bird Wrote:ADL...im a hazard fan but as bad as i want to agree with you, i cant, hicks couldn't do it all against jbs in the wymt, and i dont think that he can again, not knocking hicks in anyway, but, a good rule of thumb in basketball is, if you're getting double teamed...then somebody's open, find that open man and let him take the ball to the rack, also they have to get some help from there bench, and there post play is there, they just rely on the three ball too much... if hazard can get there act together, then hazard, but if not, breathitt

Breathitt aint even in the All "A"
But Knott Co could surpise a few people in the 1st yr in the tournment if they could get some team play out of Stamper and Mosley knocks down his shots.
Larry Bird Wrote:ADL...im a hazard fan but as bad as i want to agree with you, i cant, hicks couldn't do it all against jbs in the wymt, and i dont think that he can again, not knocking hicks in anyway, but, a good rule of thumb in basketball is, if you're getting double teamed...then somebody's open, find that open man and let him take the ball to the rack, also they have to get some help from there bench, and there post play is there, they just rely on the three ball too much... if hazard can get there act together, then hazard, but if not, breathitt

I believe u misunderstood me....I said that they must fine tune their play as well as Hicks having to step up!! lol Yes, they do need to get their act together and play team ball more than rely on him to do everything, which was my intent on the post. If they can do this they WILL win!!! If not I have to go with JBS to win.
Don't count out KCC. Remember, they qualify for the All "A" this year. Don't write them off!!!
another hazard/jbs showdown. Hicks needs some help scoring and Michael Campbell could be the difference if they meet up. If no one helps Hicks, then prob jbs wins. Buckhorn is my sleeper pick.
#1ukfan Wrote:Don't count out KCC. Remember, they qualify for the All "A" this year. Don't write them off!!!
who do they play 1st round?
konan Wrote:who do they play 1st round?

Lee Co.
JBS definately has the talent, potential, and confidence to win this. I'll pick JBS, and I predict they beat every team within a safe margin 10+. That's just my opinion.
Hazard... i dont think JBS will beat them again..
I'd say JBS will win it
konan Wrote:who do they play 1st round?

kcc got the bye. they play the winners of buckhorn vs. jackson city
14th will be pretty wide open. Alot of stiff competition.
good competiton...but ill go with JBS.
The bulldogs need to pick themselves up from their earlier loss to PCC and capialize on the situation. Defense, teamwork and a little help for Hicks from anybody would do. He cant carry the team on his back everytime, somebody needs to help him take Hazard to win this.
It's going to come down between JBS and Hazard and I think we will see a better game than the first one.
Your right, Hazard by 8
hazard IMO, but along with getting some help for hicks, the coach needs to sit down and have a talk with hicks. tell him he has the green light in most situations, but there are times, jbs game for instance, that he has shot them out of games, hazard was down five, hicks missed two three's in a row, with nobody down in an offensive rebounding postion, jbs got the boards, and came down and knocked down three's both times, coach morris has to keep hicks under control, when he sees that he's getting out of control, tell him, set up and give the ball to jones of campbell, let them work the post, and get some easy buckets or make some three point plays
Larry Bird Wrote:hazard IMO, but along with getting some help for hicks, the coach needs to sit down and have a talk with hicks. tell him he has the green light in most situations, but there are times, jbs game for instance, that he has shot them out of games, hazard was down five, hicks missed two three's in a row, with nobody down in an offensive rebounding postion, jbs got the boards, and came down and knocked down three's both times, coach morris has to keep hicks under control, when he sees that he's getting out of control, tell him, set up and give the ball to jones of campbell, let them work the post, and get some easy buckets or make some three point plays

I agree completely Larry Bird, but somebody also has to step up and start helpin out hicks.
Hicks is more of a Coach than Morris!
i think hazard will win the all-a, but im hoping kcc will play like they can and win the all-a
Pages: 1 2 3