Poll: Would u vote for Arnold Schwarzenegger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
No
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you vote for Arnold???
TidesHoss32 apologized??? Talk about being soft, ARE YOU STARTING TO TURN INTO A DEMOCRAT?
no I was apologizing for the first mistake I have made on here. I miscounted Hillarys votes...that was worth an apology
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:TidesHoss32 apologized??? Talk about being soft, ARE YOU STARTING TO TURN INTO A DEMOCRAT?
yeah how many jobs (in the coal industry, which was one of the worst decades ever under his administration) did it cost to get that 540 billion surplus? How many military bases did he have to shut down? Our military was at an alltime low under his administration. Hillary would destroy Eastern Kentucky, its coal resurgence, etc...but thankfully we wont have to worry about it. Because she has no chance to win.
The Fan Wrote:Hillary couldnt do no worst than Bush Clinton left office with 540 billion surplus which was wiped out in less than six months by Bush dont believe me then do some research an who do you think made the power houses install scrubers cause we have high sulfer coal,which put the industry in a major slump in the 90s it wasnt Clinton ...it was Bush senior
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah how many jobs (in the coal industry, which was one of the worst decades ever under his administration) did it cost to get that 540 billion surplus? How many military bases did he have to shut down? Our military was at an alltime low under his administration. Hillary would destroy Eastern Kentucky, its coal resurgence, etc...but thankfully we wont have to worry about it. Because she has no chance to win.

You would be surprised. All I know is that I had more money in my pockets when Bill was in office than I did any other time. Bush hasn't done anything but lie and deceive since he has been in office. Yes, I know Bill lied too. But, so would have ANY man who did what he did. Or should I have said received what he received? LOL!
DTFan maybe you need to stop blaming ALL men for your problems and start blaming your judgement in the men you choose. They're is a lot of good men in this area with great family values. Try finding one of those in the Big City.:thumpsup:

AND NO I wouldn't vote for anyone who wasn't born in this country. I also think they should be like a 4th generation American also.
OffTheHook Wrote:You would be surprised. All I know is that I had more money in my pockets when Bill was in office than I did any other time. Bush hasn't done anything but lie and deceive since he has been in office. Yes, I know Bill lied too. But, so would have ANY man who did what he did. Or should I have said received what he received? LOL!
DTFan maybe you need to stop blaming ALL men for your problems and start blaming your judgement in the men you choose. They're is a lot of good men in this area with great family values. Try finding one of those in the Big City.:thumpsup:

AND NO I wouldn't vote for anyone who wasn't born in this country. I also think they should be like a 4th generation American also.
Thats why we should all vote for King Kelly lol