Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Would you vote for Arnold???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know he can't run for President but you know they will change it sooner or later. But how long until Arnold Schwarzenegger runs for President?????
If somehow they did change it, I doubt he would get many votes. Republicans have ruined our country enough, we dont need a bodybuilder running it.
well I wouldnt say Republicans fault for ruining our county...Its our fault for doing dumb stuff and putting up wit it
considering all the terrost attacks by foreign people and the wars against foreign nations i would say they would be to much of a public outcry for Congress to even consider doing this it will never happen the constitution has to be changed that means 3/4 of the states has to ratify it i dont think we will ever see a foreign born president ias bad as i dislike Bush i still rather have him than a foreigner
True...they are trying to change the IN GOD WE TRUST thing or already have whatever is going on so they might change it to try and get a few more votes
Hmm.. I don't know.. but I do like him
I wouldn't simply because he's a man. If people can be sexist against women being President then I can return the favor.
DTfan Wrote:I wouldn't simply because he's a man. If people can be sexist against women being President then I can return the favor.
lol Do u hate all Men??
RivalsKing Wrote:lol Do u hate all Men??

Well if you must know. Throughtout my life I have been screwed over buy...yoiu guessed it men. Firsrt my sperm donor, then jerks I called boyfriends at the time and to beat it all even two of my high school coaches that I thought was there to help not hurt (they know who they are). There was only one man in my entire life that made everything right and would never turn his back on me or decieve me in any way and that man was my Grandpa. However, he passed on when I was a Freshmen in high school. So the answer to your question is pretty much yes. After the above mentioned I guess you could say that I seem to for the most part. As sad to say the sight of a guy at this point makes me sick after I have been decieved and betrayed all my life. The only ones ever there to pick me up was my mom, my aunts and my best friends. It pisses me off that 99.9% of the men in the world, espically this part of KY think that their shit don't stink and that they can walk over and **** over whoever they want, be it a student, girlfriend or daughter then I don't need them to waste my time. I also guess you could say that after the Hillary thread I'm a little steamed, espically after my last post. I apologize for the long post and the hatred that I am portraying at this point, I probably would vote for him if he was a Democrat and if he could in fact run, otherwise he and other Repulbicans are shit out of luck as far as I'm concerned.
DTfan Wrote:Well if you must know. Throughtout my life I have been screwed over buy...yoiu guessed it men. Firsrt my sperm donor, then jerks I called boyfriends at the time and to beat it all even two of my high school coaches that I thought was there to help not hurt (they know who they are). There was only one man in my entire life that made everything right and would never turn his back on me or decieve me in any way and that man was my Grandpa. However, he passed on when I was a Freshmen in high school. So the answer to your question is pretty much yes. After the above mentioned I guess you could say that I seem to for the most part. As sad to say the sight of a guy at this point makes me sick after I have been decieved and betrayed all my life. The only ones ever there to pick me up was my mom, my aunts and my best friends. It pisses me off that 99.9% of the men in the world, espically this part of KY think that their shit don't stink and that they can walk over and **** over whoever they want, be it a student, girlfriend or daughter then I don't need them to waste my time. I also guess you could say that after the Hillary thread I'm a little steamed, espically after my last post. I apologize for the long post and the hatred that I am portraying at this point, I probably would vote for him if he was a Democrat and if he could in fact run, otherwise he and other Repulbicans are shit out of luck as far as I'm concerned.
no disrespect but are you a lesbian if not then you need a date bad
The Fan Wrote:no disrespect but are you a lesbian if not then you need a date bad

I just have alot of built up anger towards the people in life who have done me wrong. And no thank you I do not need a date, I am in fact in a very healthy and happy relationship.
Keep in mind that when I posted that I was VERY VERY angry and didn't technically mean things as they came out. I over-exaggerated ALOT.
NO hed end up turning it into a way to make money or another movie!!
TOMCAT06 Wrote:NO hed end up turning it into a way to make money or another movie!!

I was actually shocked to see him governor of california...
Yeh me 2 the govenator!!!
DTfan Wrote:I wouldn't simply because he's a man. If people can be sexist against women being President then I can return the favor.

You need to lighten up and reread all the posts in the Hilary thread before you start callin people sexist.
no i whouldnt vote for him.
Redneck Wrote:You need to lighten up and reread all the posts in the Hilary thread before you start callin people sexist.
FO SHO!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao...yeah, go ahead and vote for Hlllary. You and the other 13 people in America throwing their votes away. I hope she does run. She needs to be made an example of. :thumpsup: ...However, since I went off topic for a second, Ill get back on. Im not sold on Arnold. Arnold may be a republican, but he swings democratic on a lot of his issues.
DTfan Wrote:Well if you must know. Throughtout my life I have been screwed over buy...yoiu guessed it men. Firsrt my sperm donor, then jerks I called boyfriends at the time and to beat it all even two of my high school coaches that I thought was there to help not hurt (they know who they are). There was only one man in my entire life that made everything right and would never turn his back on me or decieve me in any way and that man was my Grandpa. However, he passed on when I was a Freshmen in high school. So the answer to your question is pretty much yes. After the above mentioned I guess you could say that I seem to for the most part. As sad to say the sight of a guy at this point makes me sick after I have been decieved and betrayed all my life. The only ones ever there to pick me up was my mom, my aunts and my best friends. It pisses me off that 99.9% of the men in the world, espically this part of KY think that their shit don't stink and that they can walk over and **** over whoever they want, be it a student, girlfriend or daughter then I don't need them to waste my time. I also guess you could say that after the Hillary thread I'm a little steamed, espically after my last post. I apologize for the long post and the hatred that I am portraying at this point, I probably would vote for him if he was a Democrat and if he could in fact run, otherwise he and other Repulbicans are shit out of luck as far as I'm concerned.
Well just because sum men are crazy dont mean we all are...
The Terminator wouldnt get my vote
Ummm...Will Be 18 In Like 3 Weeks And Its Not Very Likely That I'd Vote For Him
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Ummm...Will Be 18 In Like 3 Weeks And Its Not Very Likely That I'd Vote For Him

I will be 18 as well, but in about a month or so.
-STAT- Wrote:I will be 18 as well, but in about a month or so.

Mine Is The 31st...When Is Yours???
Feb. 10th
Lol...I'm Having A Party February 3rd For My Bday...You Should Come LOL...We'll Party Together...
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lmao...yeah, go ahead and vote for Hlllary. You and the other 13 people in America throwing their votes away. I hope she does run. She needs to be made an example of. :thumpsup: ...However, since I went off topic for a second, Ill get back on. Im not sold on Arnold. Arnold may be a republican, but he swings democratic on a lot of his issues.
if she is on the ticket in the fall you better believe i will vote for her and BTW Arnold is like Bush neither one can speak a coherant sentence without reading it off a paper
The Fan Wrote:if she is on the ticket in the fall you better believe i will vote for her and BTW Arnold is like Bush neither one can speak a coherant sentence without reading it off a paper

Do you like electricity, heat, air conditioning etc, you must not.
well allow me to apologize...make that 14:thumpsup:
The Fan Wrote:if she is on the ticket in the fall you better believe i will vote for her and BTW Arnold is like Bush neither one can speak a coherant sentence without reading it off a paper
TidesHoss32 Wrote:well allow me to apologize...make that 14:thumpsup:
apology accepted
Hillary couldnt do no worst than Bush Clinton left office with 540 billion surplus which was wiped out in less than six months by Bush dont believe me then do some research an who do you think made the power houses install scrubers cause we have high sulfer coal,which put the industry in a major slump in the 90s it wasnt Clinton ...it was Bush senior
Pages: 1 2