Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT / JBS
omg shoot me you all got killed by lex. cath. and trinity get over that don't make you better than anyone one i will give you the mason co. game you all played good and who cares how much you were ahead in the kcc game we only lost by 5 and it will be different when we come down there and beat you all
Madison Central is 12-4....Lex. Catholic is 11-5...
RivalsKing Wrote:Madison Central is 12-4....Lex. Catholic is 11-5...

Lexington Catholic has already beat Madison Central, it would matter if Catholic was 1-10 and Madison Central was 10-1, Catholic still beat them, meaning they are the best team of the 2, and they beat them at Madison Central
they only beat them beat them by 6 points tho...its not like they killed them
RivalsKing Wrote:they only beat them beat them by 6 points tho...its not like they killed them

so? its still a win
So u will admitt that JBS is only 5 points better than Kcc
RivalsKing Wrote:So u will admitt that JBS is only 5 points better than Kcc

no, im not, JBS is alot more than a 5 point better team than KCC,if the Bulls played KCC and somehow just won by 10 points, does that mean the Bulls are a 10 point better team than Knott County Central? no
well how can u say that Lex. Catholic is that much better than Madison????
RivalsKing Wrote:well how can u say that Lex. Catholic is that much better than Madison????

i didnt say they were much better, i just said that they had already beat Madison Central so how can they be a better team
Hazard beat Breathitt once and Breathitt beat Hazard...so u really dont know until they play a few times
Well, lets say Mason Co last second three doesn't fall and JBS won that game. Would you actually be saying (according to your logic and you do know what logic is, I hope) that JBS would be better than Mason? You've totally lost it!
kccfan Wrote:Well, lets say Mason Co last second three doesn't fall and JBS won that game. Would you actually be saying (according to your logic and you do know what logic is, I hope) that JBS would be better than Mason? You've totally lost it!
Ohh believe me If JBS beat Mason Co. then they would be the best team in the State and we would still be hearing about it, just like how we still hear that JBS ALMOST beat Mason.
the only reason it was so close because miller fouled out
allthewayhome Wrote:wow madison central is probably better that lex cath. and i really don't think that hazard or doss had all their players cause there is this little thing that jbs doesn't know much about football
Doss had all their players. Jeff Brooks played and he is their best player. Hazard had every body that is playing this year.
allthewayhome Wrote:the only reason it was so close because miller fouled out
Thats the way the game is played. If they foul 5 times they are out.
kccfan Wrote:Well, lets say Mason Co last second three doesn't fall and JBS won that game. Would you actually be saying (according to your logic and you do know what logic is, I hope) that JBS would be better than Mason? You've totally lost it!
I'd say they played a heck of a game. You are just mad cause you haven't won a game , the last 7 games.
RivalsKing Wrote:Ohh believe me If JBS beat Mason Co. then they would be the best team in the State and we would still be hearing about it, just like how we still hear that JBS ALMOST beat Mason.
We sure haven't heard about KCC ALMOST beating anybody.
RivalsKing Wrote:Ohh believe me If JBS beat Mason Co. then they would be the best team in the State and we would still be hearing about it, just like how we still hear that JBS ALMOST beat Mason.

Mason County had to hit a game winning 3 to win the game, Knott Central couldnt play with Mason County for 2 minutes, Mason would seriously beat KCC by 40-50 points
SValley Fan Wrote:This could be the Craziest thing I have ever heard...My friend ran into Joe today and he was talking about how Clint made all those 3's last night, also saying he was the only player in the state with a D1 3 point shot...Now how crazy is that???
Clint might hit 8 3's one night and shoot 8 bricks the next night.
Its mighty nice to have him in there when he is hitting those threes.
Thats the only time he has, isnt it???
RivalsKing Wrote:Thats the only time he has, isnt it???
It may be the first time he has hit 8, but that is what he does, he shoots 3's.
free throw Wrote:It may be the first time he has hit 8, but that is what he does, he shoots 3's.
Is that it tho???
I don't think Hicks played in the summer...I think he played for the Nike Team ...
I know he played for the KY AllStar team
3 points Wrote:Thats the way the game is played. If they foul 5 times they are out.

well yeah i knew that but the only reason it was close was because miller fouled but i know that is how it played so there for it was close and jbs played them a good game
allthewayhome Wrote:well yeah i knew that but the only reason it was close was because miller fouled but i know that is how it played so there for it was close and jbs played them a good game
He fouled out with 2 min. to go.
RivalsKing Wrote:I know he played for the KY AllStar team
Hicks played in the Kentucky High School AAU tournament in Georgetown .
3 points Wrote:Hicks played in the Kentucky High School AAU tournament in Georgetown .
Well Hopefully Hazard will beat SV so we can see who the better team is
3 points Wrote:He fouled out with 2 min. to go.

fine you win im sorry i said anything about it. it was a while. you all played a good game. and played mason a better game the most teams could.