Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County football 2007
They do not play Betsy Layne, unless someone besides me got the contracts. That wouls give Betsy Layne 11 games and KHSAA would not allow that.
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:opening week knott plays cumberland, then second week they play perry county. then im not certain but i think they play shelby valley. but they also play allen, south floyd, east ridge, and betsy lane i beleive.
Knott lost around 10 player but they have there 2 Big boys christian and green ,i think one of ther wide recivers was a sophmore and the Quaterback was a freshman and there jv team looked like it had alot of talante looks like knott county if finally gettin serious about there football team ...
Knott will get better. With over twenty fr. this year and about that many coming in this year, things will turn around.
Catsfan80 Wrote:Knott lost around 10 player but they have there 2 Big boys christian and green ,i think one of ther wide recivers was a sophmore and the Quaterback was a freshman and there jv team looked like it had alot of talante looks like knott county if finally gettin serious about there football team ...

I Heard That Christian and Green Were starting to develope in the weight room these to kids have pontienal....What Grade r they In??
Benchwarmer Wrote:Knott will get better. With over twenty fr. this year and about that many coming in this year, things will turn around.
I sure hope they do, they can only get better.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Louisville Fan Wrote:I Heard That Christian and Green Were starting to develope in the weight room these to kids have pontienal....What Grade r they In??

They are soph. this year and these two have good chance (if they keep working hard in the weight room) to be some of the best d-lineman around
They should be a solid team
I wish them the best of luck.

allthewayhome Wrote:They are soph. this year and these two have good chance (if they keep working hard in the weight room) to be some of the best d-lineman around

Thanks allthewayhome .....i would like to see these 2 kids play if anyone knows their Scheldue tell me .... i wish the best of luck to the Patriots next year.... When was the last time someone from Knott Central Went to college and done good ...someone tell me:rockon:
These two young men have a bright future ahead of them.
Benchwarmer Wrote:These two young men have a bright future ahead of them.
Is there a line coach at KCC with any experience outside of playing for KCC in his past?

Louisville Fan Wrote:Thanks allthewayhome .....i would like to see these 2 kids play if anyone knows their Scheldue tell me .... i wish the best of luck to the Patriots next year.... When was the last time someone from Knott Central Went to college and done good ...someone tell me:rockon:

Kenya Williams and Josh Williams both played and started at Georgetown both have National Championship rings. Kenya currently plays for the Lexington Horsemen indoor football team! Josh Holland played 4 years at Campbellsville!
killerb Wrote:Kenya Williams and Josh Williams both played and started at Georgetown both have National Championship rings. Kenya currently plays for the Lexington Horsemen indoor football team! Josh Holland played 4 years at Campbellsville!

Thanks Killerb ..... That Would Be Nice for These two boys to do something like that....im behind Kcc 100% ......Win Or Lose they always play hard..does anyone kno who they play next year???
killerb Wrote:Kenya Williams and Josh Williams both played and started at Georgetown both have National Championship rings. Kenya currently plays for the Lexington Horsemen indoor football team! Josh Holland played 4 years at Campbellsville!
Im pretty sure that Kenya Williams is Ron Chirstian's cusin. I could be wrong though. And while im thinking about it does anyone know if Kenya Williams is thinking about going to the NFL? He would do good if he did.
Louisville Fan Wrote:Thanks Killerb ..... That Would Be Nice for These two boys to do something like that....im behind Kcc 100% ......Win Or Lose they always play hard..does anyone kno who they play next year???
I don't know all of them but they play cumberland, perry central, leslie county, east ridge, Middlesboro (spell check), and jenkins (not to sure about that one though).
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Is there a line coach at KCC with any experience outside of playing for KCC in his past?
I think there getting a coach from pikeville that played at Breathitt county in highschool.
allthewayhome Wrote:I think there getting a coach from pikeville that played at Breathitt county in highschool.
Do you know who by any chance? PM me.

warriorpride Wrote:Yes we did 24-12 i think was the score there is an old thread to this question that you should cheack out

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=15341

if thats not it thna just try to find it

It was a scrimmage. NUFF said.
They also play estill and South Floyd, Corbin, maybe Magoffin.I don't think they play Jenkins
How many Starters did they lose this year?
Who were the startin linebackers for the pats
Benchwarmer Wrote:They also play estill and South Floyd, Corbin, maybe Magoffin.I don't think they play Jenkins
Look for KCC to schedule very weak non-district competition because that is the only way that they will pick up wins IMO, or that has been the way it has been there for years now. I really hope they can turn things around to the point that they will not schedule weak opponants just to be able to compete. I believe that the talant is in Knott County to compete, but it just needs to be put together, and it can happen.

It will happen.
I agree.....I think that if Knott County could pull all there talent together then they could really compete with ppl who have beaten them in the past....they have the potential in Knott to be a good team. However in recent years Knott has been very one dimensional. Back around 2001-2002 KCC had an excellent defense but no offense to go with it, whereas in the past couple of years they have had a mediocre offense to go with a poor defense. KCC has some productive players but some of their players are below average....but IMO if KCC could pull all their athletic players together then they could contend with alot of schools
Card_Fan Wrote:I agree.....I think that if Knott County could pull all there talent together then they could really compete with ppl who have beaten them in the past....they have the potential in Knott to be a good team. However in recent years Knott has been very one dimensional. Back around 2001-2002 KCC had an excellent defense but no offense to go with it, whereas in the past couple of years they have had a mediocre offense to go with a poor defense. KCC has some productive players but some of their players are below average....but IMO if KCC could pull all their athletic players together then they could contend with alot of schools
One of the big problems that KCC has is the inability of the players to balance basketball and football. Parents keep very talanted players off the football field so they can play basketball. As far as the 2002 team, I was an assistant under coach Everage and while the defense was the strength of the team, we were were not good by any standard.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:One of the big problems that KCC has is the inability of the players to balance basketball and football. Parents keep very talanted players off the football field so they can play basketball. As far as the 2002 team, I was an assistant under coach Everage and while the defense was the strength of the team, we were were not good by any standard.

i know more times than not the parents will keep them off but from what i have heard stamper, amburgay, huff and a bunch of freshman were thinking about playing football next year
allthewayhome Wrote:i know more times than not the parents will keep them off but from what i have heard stamper, amburgay, huff and a bunch of freshman were thinking about playing football next year
I heard the same here.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I heard the same here.
If they do, it will help. KCC can only get better.

kcc will so beat east ridge!!!! sorry to be the one to break it to you!!! Coach Beder has done a great job with them thus far in the offseason and upcoming softmores kenny craft and braxton ratliff will be the key to the patriots's sucsses.
Anyone know how the miller kid is hurd he was a pretty good freshmen, i don't know his first name but i think its jack or jake maybe jacob or maybe even joe.. but anyone know anything on him?