Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County football 2007
What are your thoughts about Knott County's team for the upcoming season? Althought the loss of Bobby Owens and Wes Laferty will impact Knott County drastically I think that they will have a bunch of under classmen step up and play big. Knott County really needs to hit the weight room hard and stay dedicated to have any chance in impressing people for their 2007 season. What is everyones thoughts?
I Dont Really KNo who they Got besides Ratliff and them the D-linemans who esle do they have oo yea i forgot that richerdson kid is a good Wr....But Does Ne1 KNo who they will have
They should do ok, who is some of the teams they will be playing next season.
Bobby O and Laferty are big losses but you never know they might be better then they was this year.
I think that they will do decent
They will make the playoffs, that is an improvement. Their schedule is suitable for a bad team and they should win a few games IMO.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Bobby Owens was pretty much the team so its going to hurt them to lose him.... But, work hard in the off season and they'll be ok
opening week knott plays cumberland, then second week they play perry county. then im not certain but i think they play shelby valley. but they also play allen, south floyd, east ridge, and betsy lane i beleive.
I think knott co. will do good next year i see them beating allen, south floyd, east ridge and besty lane, but cumberland and perry will be there challange, They should still make it to the playoffs i got them winning maybe 5 or 6 games. Who is there best freshmen next year and sophmores and juniors and Seniors the top to from each grade anyone know?
They will be fine.
Spartanfan26 Wrote:I think knott co. will do good next year i see them beating allen, south floyd, east ridge and besty lane, but cumberland and perry will be there challange, They should still make it to the playoffs i got them winning maybe 5 or 6 games. Who is there best freshmen next year and sophmores and juniors and Seniors the top to from each grade anyone know?

Honestly i dont see knott co beating the ER, we proved to them this year that we could beat them and we did so dont count your chickens before they hatch. And i really cant belive your comparing us to some of the worst teams in EKY. people critise us but we have one of the hardest district in state we have to compeat with Belfry, Sheldon Clark, and Presontsburg.as for knott beating us well well see.
umm guys.. i think bobby owens was a junior, i dunno about wes, dont know him.
I agree player_5622..I thought Owens was a Junior as well!
I see them winning around 3 games next year. No more than that..
player_5622 Wrote:umm guys.. i think bobby owens was a junior, i dunno about wes, dont know him.
Bobby Owens is a senior.

Wow..didn't think he was..Thanks Brahma Bull!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Bobby Owens is a senior.
I may be wrong, but I am almost positive he is a senior this year.

warriorpride Wrote:Honestly i dont see knott co beating the ER, we proved to them this year that we could beat them and we did so dont count your chickens before they hatch. And i really cant belive your comparing us to some of the worst teams in EKY. people critise us but we have one of the hardest district in state we have to compeat with Belfry, Sheldon Clark, and Presontsburg.as for knott beating us well well see.

And when did ER beat kcc hmmm... when kcc was there last year i think they had a feild day beating ER 4 td, but i have to aggree with the hardest district part, Belfry and pikeville are hard teams good luck this season :ChairHit:
Spartanfan26 Wrote:I think knott co. will do good next year i see them beating allen, south floyd, east ridge and besty lane, but cumberland and perry will be there challange, They should still make it to the playoffs i got them winning maybe 5 or 6 games. Who is there best freshmen next year and sophmores and juniors and Seniors the top to from each grade anyone know?
Kcc Has About 5 to 6 Upcoming Seniors,.....They Will Return With the Same D'Line and Most of the O'line.......Ratliff Is Going To be A Good Qb For Kcc and Filling in at Tail Back Is The UpComing Sophmore Kenny Craft...They should be good but they have to prove this winter and summer in the weight room....Good Luck To Every1 Next Season:thumpsup:
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I may be wrong, but I am almost positive he is a senior this year.

Bobby and Wes both are seniors. I go to school with them.
Louisville Fan Wrote:Kcc Has About 5 to 6 Upcoming Seniors,.....They Will Return With the Same D'Line and Most of the O'line.......Ratliff Is Going To be A Good Qb For Kcc and Filling in at Tail Back Is The UpComing Sophmore Kenny Craft...They should be good but they have to prove this winter and summer in the weight room....Good Luck To Every1 Next Season:thumpsup:

Yes, braxton ratliff and kenny craft will be two good stars, the D line will be great this year with Ron Christan And i think his name is jason greens these are to big boys and i think they both have a good chance of playing some D1 Football, good luck :Thumbs:
Plus they had around 70 kids playing 7/8th grade football this year. Looking for another big fr. class coming up next year.
east Ridge did not beat them.
Benchwarmer Wrote:east Ridge did not beat them.

Yes we did 24-12 i think was the score there is an old thread to this question that you should cheack out

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=15341

if thats not it thna just try to find it
I was at the scrimmage and Knott won. But who cares it's the past. i wish East Ridge luck next year.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I was at the scrimmage and Knott won. But who cares it's the past. i wish East Ridge luck next year.

Yea,same here good luck too knott as well.
Does anyone know the top three freshmen coming in?
Spartanfan26 Wrote:Does anyone know the top three freshmen coming in?

I am not real sure but I would have to say (in no order) it would be Shane Hamilton from Hindman...Evan Potter from Hindman (if he plays), and the Miller kid from Emmalena.
They have about six good atheletes coming from Carr Creek Isaac's is one of them. Several from Beaver. Cody played on the line, don't know his last name and Zack Kassee Jacob Miller, form emmalena I can't remember the QB's name but looked like an athelete.
The miller kid is pretty good, Some of his family took his stats, He had 110 Tackles, 27 Sacks, Should make an impact on kcc team next year. Good luck hope you get to see some Collage.