Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Jenkins
Practicing their passing game? Was you watching the Phelps game or the Jenkins game?? Pikeville didnt start passing the ball till late in the 4th quarter..Wipe the mullet out of your eyes man, you were watching the wrong game..
Redneck Wrote::thatsfunn Hoss, the first game wouldn't have been so close had Pikeville not have been PRACTICING their pass game and a few other things, come back down here to reality man.

Pikeville will put it away early, then practice on their weaknesses.

PHS - 49
JHS - 6
I'm not going to predict a score because personally I'm not sure how it'll turn out. 1)Pikeville could win Big. 2)Pikeville could win Close 3)Jenkins could pull off a huge upset in a Close game..But Jenkins has already proven they can play with Pikeville and I don't think they'll be intimidated and should be ready and riding high going ito this game with their 1st playoff apperence in 12 years but on the other hand Pikeville is going to come out and want to prove that the last game was a Fluke and are going to want to end the game early. Both teams will be ready so well have to see what happens..I've said my part so good luck to both teams.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah thats something to crack up about...Pikeville putting it in survival mode the last three minutes...and them practicing their passing game in a 7 point win?? Laugh at the coaching staff that put you all in that situation...this isnt the 1987 Pikeville Panthers..this is a DECENT Pikeville football team that ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH to run the score up on a team as athletic as Jenkins...So heres a tidbit of information to you Redneck...YOU need to come down to reality, cut off your mullet, take your Bon Jovi cassette tape out of your '87 Trans Am, and step into 2006..Pikeville isnt THAT Pikeville anymore.

It doesn't take the '87 Panthers to beat Jenkins by 50. Jenkins is hanging their hat on beating 4 really bad teams and Pikeville getting complacent after getting up by 21...Pikeville will put the game away early Friday and the younger guys will get to see a lot of action. THIS GAME WILL BE OVER BEFORE HALFTIME!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I never said anything about having a big head..Leave my head out of it..And, true, you did beat Hazard and Paintsville by alot...but Hazard always punks out against Pikeville and Paintsville isnt the same Paintsville from the first of the year...Im just saying..its not going to be a blowout..Quit making excuses on why you beat Jenkins by 7 points and face the facts..you SURVIVED getting upset, and you've got a game on your hands Friday..nothing against you all, because you all are a fine team, so dont be like Valley fans and make excuses..your better than that..

Hazard didnt punk out against us last year, i dont see much of a change between earlier in the year and now in Paintsville, from what i say they played a great hard fought game, they have some size! but not the numbers
Well chances are it wont be, but it wont suprise me a bit if it is a blowout
yea we did, and that was the last game we came out thinkin we could do w/e and win
we'll it all be said and done on the field friday....
Well IMO all this SMACK talking is not helping anything on both sides. People can get on here and say whatever they want about the first game and now the rematch but what does that settle??? NOTHING!!! You can say what u want but in reality the score was 21-14. All the smack talking in the world can't change that!! So why don't everyone just stop and make some really good posts about the game because in the end it is all about Friday night!!! So go out there Jenkins with PRIDE because you all have done a great job this season and come friday we will see who wants it more!!! GO CAVS!!!
shes right
we can talk all we want, but lets let the teams do the talkin for us
I didnt say it took the '87 Panthers to beat Jenkins by 50...but the 2006 Panthers beat Jenkins by 7....Im saying quit making excuses..Hell I picked Pikeville to win for cryin out loud
jetpilot Wrote:It doesn't take the '87 Panthers to beat Jenkins by 50. Jenkins is hanging their hat on beating 4 really bad teams and Pikeville getting complacent after getting up by 21...Pikeville will put the game away early Friday and the younger guys will get to see a lot of action. THIS GAME WILL BE OVER BEFORE HALFTIME!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I didnt say it took the '87 Panthers to beat Jenkins by 50...but the 2006 Panthers beat Jenkins by 7....Im saying quit making excuses..Hell I picked Pikeville to win for cryin out loud

every1 jus stop, this is stupid, everything will be said after this friday
well actually, go on, say everything you want, cause one team is gonna be very sad after friday and that will say it all
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah thats something to crack up about...Pikeville putting it in survival mode the last three minutes...and them practicing their passing game in a 7 point win?? Laugh at the coaching staff that put you all in that situation...this isnt the 1987 Pikeville Panthers..this is a DECENT Pikeville football team that ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH to run the score up on a team as athletic as Jenkins...So heres a tidbit of information to you Redneck...YOU need to come down to reality, cut off your mullet, take your Bon Jovi cassette tape out of your '87 Trans Am, and step into 2006..Pikeville isnt THAT Pikeville anymore.

First off, I aint got a mullet (anymore), second I don't listen to Bon Jovi cassette tapes, I prefer CD's, and third I don't drive an 87' Trans Am, wish I did but I don't. Pikeville doesn't have to be the Pikeville of the old days to blow Jenkins out, sorry but that's just how it is. I aint even from Pikeville nor am I a Pikeville fan, I just call it how I see it. I have seen Jenkins play and they are not very good, I watched Pikeville play a couple times and they are good. They could put up 70 points on Jenkins if they wanted to.
All-American Lineman Wrote:Person who said that isnt a Jenkins player

No kidding...most people already know that I'm not without pointing it out. Pikeville is not nearly as good as they were in the late 80's obviously but Jenkins can't assume that they will automatically play them as close as they did last on Jenkins' field where the Panthers were called for 12 penalties...some of which were questionable. Like I said, run away from this site the entire week Cavs. Practice as hard as you can for as long as you can, avoiding any sort of smack talk that would light a fire under the Panthers. The Panthers will already be ready to give it all they have...dont give them any sort of motivation. It could turn out deadly for the Cavs then. The Panthers are the better team and should win this game. Im rooting for the Panthers as you can probably tell but I would like to see some sort of a good game. The only way this is possible is if Jenkins doesnt get a big head and plays, pretty much, the perfect game.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:No kidding...most people already know that I'm not without pointing it out. Pikeville is not nearly as good as they were in the late 80's obviously but Jenkins can't assume that they will automatically play them as close as they did last on Jenkins' field where the Panthers were called for 12 penalties...some of which were questionable. Like I said, run away from this site the entire week Cavs. Practice as hard as you can for as long as you can, avoiding any sort of smack talk that would light a fire under the Panthers. The Panthers will already be ready to give it all they have...dont give them any sort of motivation. It could turn out deadly for the Cavs then. The Panthers are the better team and should win this game. Im rooting for the Panthers as you can probably tell but I would like to see some sort of a good game. The only way this is possible is if Jenkins doesnt get a big head and plays, pretty much, the perfect game.
i was talking about TidesHoss32
CAVSCHICK33 Wrote:Well IMO all this SMACK talking is not helping anything on both sides. People can get on here and say whatever they want about the first game and now the rematch but what does that settle??? NOTHING!!! You can say what u want but in reality the score was 21-14. All the smack talking in the world can't change that!! So why don't everyone just stop and make some really good posts about the game because in the end it is all about Friday night!!! So go out there Jenkins with PRIDE because you all have done a great job this season and come friday we will see who wants it more!!! GO CAVS!!!
Thats right
Moe Wrote:I'm not going to predict a score because personally I'm not sure how it'll turn out. 1)Pikeville could win Big. 2)Pikeville could win Close 3)Jenkins could pull off a huge upset in a Close game..But Jenkins has already proven they can play with Pikeville and I don't think they'll be intimidated and should be ready and riding high going ito this game with their 1st playoff apperence in 12 years but on the other hand Pikeville is going to come out and want to prove that the last game was a Fluke and are going to want to end the game early. Both teams will be ready so well have to see what happens..I've said my part so good luck to both teams.
I agree, because there are many ways the game could go
It is Pikeville that has EVERYTHING TO LOSE! Jenkins was not even suppose to be here! So CAVS, I will leave you at this and this WILL be my last post in this thread...WORK HARD, GET YOUR MIND ON THE GAME RIGHT NOW, MAKE NO MISTAKES, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF and IN EACH OTHER, PLAY THE GAME FOR ALL OF IT'S IMPORTANCES AND FOR EVERYBODY WHO HAS EVER BEEN AN INSPIRATION IN YOUR LIFE..play the game for yourselF..THE TOWN IS BEHIND YOU AND THE SCHOOL IS BEHIND YOU AND AS SOMEONE ELSE MENTIONED..THE ENTIRE REGION IS BEHIND YOU..SO GO OUT FRIDAY NIGHT, PLAY AS HARD AS YOU CAN, PLAY THE GAME OF FOOTBALL! I BELIEVE..DO YOU????
the whole region is behind them cause if we're knocked off then it'll be a scramble for the title lol but i do hope jenkins brings a big crowd, always hated goin far away and not havin many ppl there for us
STAFF NOTE:
This thread needs to stay on topic and avoid personal comments directed at other members. Stay on topic, please.
Pikeville has this one.

PHS- 35
JHS- 14
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Please dont make meaningless one word posts...It's not bad if you post often but have some substance to it. Leave discussions for pms. ..Anyways, if I'm a Jenkins player I run away from this site for the entire week and practice from dawn to dusk because they dont want to add any fuel to Pikeville's fire. Don't say anything that will make Pikeville more determined to prove a point. Like Pikeville isnt good or things of that nature. So Jenkins...go out this week and practice as hard as you can and come Friday give it all you got. But before then, don't wake up the dragon. It could be bad if you do.

This isnt no jenkins player.. if it is u need 2 quit.. lol
well i think both teams will come out fired up... cant wait..
im goin with pike
every1 quit talkin smack.. the ppl runnin there mouth on here prolly dont even play for either team... lets go out there and play ball friday night.. leave it at that
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:every1 quit talkin smack.. the ppl runnin there mouth on here prolly dont even play for either team... lets go out there and play ball friday night.. leave it at that

we cant help our ignorance Tongue lol but all state is right, jus wait till friday
cant wait for this game..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:This isnt no jenkins player.. if it is u need 2 quit.. lol
well i think both teams will come out fired up... cant wait..

Wow...are you serious? I'm not a player? Didn't I already say that in my last post? Either way, I'm giving good advice Jenkins player. Run away from this site practice hard and hope to have a great game.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Wow...are you serious? I'm not a player? Didn't I already say that in my last post? Either way, I'm giving good advice Jenkins player. Run away from this site practice hard and hope to have a great game.
Once again, I was talking about TidesHoss
Will it be the same game as a few weeks ago? I will have to take Pikeville by 3 TD's.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Jenkins-12
Pikeville-39
It wan't even be close, Pikeville.
Pikeville will win. Hopefully the Panther and my Jumpers will meet up in the 3rd round for the region championship @ Pikeville!!!
All-American Lineman Wrote:Once again, I was talking about TidesHoss

I know...I got that from the first one...I was making reference to your teammate All American RB...
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Practicing their passing game? Was you watching the Phelps game or the Jenkins game?? Pikeville didnt start passing the ball till late in the 4th quarter..Wipe the mullet out of your eyes man, you were watching the wrong game..
Actually Pikeville passed the ball from mid-3rd quarter on.