Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs Pikeville
Paintsville better be ready to play because Pikeville will be.
pikeville... by 2 TD's
Will be a good "cat fight" the first quarter but panthers walk away with big win in the end...45 - 12
Pikeville big in this one.:thumpsup:
No line???
Pikeville by 2 TD's.
Paintsville-8
Pikeville-9
I look for Pikeville to dominate this game on both sides of the ball
I look for this to be one of the worse losses to Paintsville in this long rivalry!
This game won't be a big score...field conditions are expected to be horrible.
They are horrible. I heard this from an inside Paintsville source. He said "at 8 AM this morning the field was terrible". If it was that bad at 8 this morning, imagine how it is now.
Guess lots pf rain?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cant wait for the Mud Bowl.
TRAIN85 Wrote:They are horrible. I heard this from an inside Paintsville source. He said "at 8 AM this morning the field was terrible". If it was that bad at 8 this morning, imagine how it is now.

Well, I just drove by there at 5:10 and it was BAD, VERY BAD. By the time this game is over, that field will be in the worst shape I have EVER seen it in. Also drove my JC (old Lowes road) and it looked like they had a big tarp on the field, don't they play at Mason County tonight.
Redneck Wrote:Well, I just drove by there at 5:10 and it was BAD, VERY BAD. By the time this game is over, that field will be in the worst shape I have EVER seen it in. Also drove my JC (old Lowes road) and it looked like they had a big tarp on the field, don't they play at Mason County tonight.

Yeah they pretty much ensured a guarenteed home playoff game.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Yeah they pretty much ensured a guarenteed home playoff game.

They are playing a very tough Mason County team in a swamp tonight should be a close game.
EKY Sportster Wrote:He may have been there and done that, but if he remains as head coach he better be there and do it again. Otherwise, with each blown season, his accomplishments become less important. You can't live in the past forever. He needs to step up to the plate and do his job as head basketball coach and as AD he needs to put the Tigers first.

As for the football team, you have to have a decent coach to win, but beyond that the most important role of the head coach is getting the players out. That is something that the Paintsville football coaches haven't done this year. But my gosh, when you have had Lemaster one year, (basically Chuke the next year), then BMR, and now Allen, why would a player want to play. To much politics. Once they can get settled and keep a coach in place, the players will return. I just hope that Matney's success doesn't drive some of the younger Tiger players to JC before they start high school??

Good post!! :Clap:
How many seniors does Paintsville have this year?