Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs Pikeville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What do you think?
Pikeville is playing pretty good from what I heard on the Hazard game. It should be an exciting one to watch. It's senior night at Paintsville and they'll play with a ton of heart. I was told that Daniel Pugh is 2 TD's away from being the all-time TD record holder at Paintsville. Right now Mike Minix has the record with 104 or 102 I think. But back to the game, I'll bet everything I own that PHS wins.
Pupaw Wrote:Pikeville is playing pretty good from what I heard on the Hazard game. It should be an exciting one to watch. It's senior night at Paintsville and they'll play with a ton of heart. I was told that Daniel Pugh is 2 TD's away from being the all-time TD record holder at Paintsville. Right now Mike Minix has the record with 104 or 102 I think. But back to the game, I'll bet everything I own that PHS wins.

That makes two!!
I hope Paintsville can pull this one out.
Pupaw Wrote:Pikeville is playing pretty good from what I heard on the Hazard game. It should be an exciting one to watch. It's senior night at Paintsville and they'll play with a ton of heart. I was told that Daniel Pugh is 2 TD's away from being the all-time TD record holder at Paintsville. Right now Mike Minix has the record with 104 or 102 I think. But back to the game, I'll bet everything I own that PHS wins.

Ill bet everything that I own and you own that one of the PHS's will win as well.Smile Honestly though Paintsville has just gotten worse as the season has went on in my opinion and will be at the mercy of Pikeville in this one. Daniel Pugh is a great player but he cant continue to try and win games by himself. If its true that they only have 18 players then this program is in the worst shape I have ever seen it.
If the Pikeville shows up that showed up last night, they will beat Paintsville like JC did...
If the team that showed up at Jenkins shows up, it will be a ballgame.
Pikeville will win by 2 td's but I think that if they show up and play like they did against Jenkins I think Paintsville will pull it out.
The Tigers better get it together quick or the barn doors may get blown off. If Pikeville plays like they did against Jenkins and Paintsville Plays their best game it will be a battle. If not it will be ugly. Go get'em Tigers.
Pikeville
Friday_Night_Lights Wrote:Pikeville will win by 2 td's but I think that if they show up and play like they did against Jenkins I think Paintsville will pull it out.
What you all dont understand is that Jenkins is a whole different ball team then when they played paintsville. Just this friday they only beat SF by 8, and Jenkins shutout that team by 35. And last night when Jenkins played AC it was 42 to 12 and Jenkins had 4 TD's called back.
Pikeville
yeah, you all need to quit taking away what Jenkins did against Pikeville..Id LOVE to see Jenkins and Paintsville play this friday night...I guarantee you it wouldnt be a 30+ point game...anyways...Pikeville will blast Paintsville 40-6, if its that close
well that really had nothin to do about the thread but i say pikeville ..big even if paintsville plays good ball. I dont think Pugh will break the record, hes too cocky of a player and plays with lil heart and trust for his team.
pike-49
painstville-8
player_5622 Wrote:well that really had nothin to do about the thread but i say pikeville ..big even if paintsville plays good ball. I dont think Pugh will break the record, hes too cocky of a player and plays with lil heart and trust for his team.
pike-49
painstville-8

What is the need in this comment about Pugh? You are taking personal shots at a KID! I have no horse in this race but I will defend a KID from our county no matter what! This is out of line and you should talk about the game instead of taking personal jabs at KIDS!
OK2NV Wrote:What is the need in this comment about Pugh? You are taking personal shots at a KID! I have no horse in this race but I will defend a KID from our county no matter what! This is out of line and you should talk about the game instead of taking personal jabs at KIDS!
Personally I didn't think the post was out of line compared to many I have seen.
5622 stated an opinion.
Too cocky, plays with little heart, and doesn't trust his team???
Just sound like opinion statements to me...I don't see the personal jabs in those statements.
Unless you personally know Pugh, then your comments are out of line. Opinions about players attitudes without personal knowledge are out of line.

Anyway, Pugh or not, he can't do it by himself and Paintsville has little else. I would like to see Paintsville win this one, BUT even if Paintsville plays their best and Pikeville their worst, Pikeville should still win this one by at least 2 TD's. However, it most likely will be a blowout.

And by the way Pupaw, if you are referring to Paintsville as PHS, then I will gladly accept your bet. No way can Paintsville win this one, even though I wish they could.
Pikeville, without a doubt.
Pikeville-45
Paintsville-0
If Paintsville wins I'll consider this game a huge upset. But about the comment as me betting Paintsville will win, I'm not. Both schools abbreviations are PHS, which means that I bet one of them wins. Just wanted to clarify that. I think you'll agree with me there. Sorry about the miscommunication.
EKY Sportster Wrote:Unless you personally know Pugh, then your comments are out of line. Opinions about players attitudes without personal knowledge are out of line.
I disagree...if it were opinions about a players behavior or academics or personal life I might agree that it was out of line but I don't think the post made earlier were out of line in anyway.
fox sports Wrote:I disagree...if it were opinions about a players behavior or academics or personal life I might agree that it was out of line but I don't think the post made earlier were out of line in anyway.
Just an opinon
Pikeville after coming off the Hazard win will crush the Tigers !

Paintsville-08
Pikeville---45
fox sports Wrote:Personally I didn't think the post was out of line compared to many I have seen.

The part about other posts is probably right! lol

But still there is no need to call a player cocky without reason. Paintsville has enough probs without that. And Pugh is carrying a big load this season, one he unfortunately can't do alone. If he is acting cocky, I sure wouldn't know why?? The Tigers and Pugh as well have not been much of a factor here lately even against weak opponents.
Pugh really isn't that cocky of a person IMO. I mean he's confident, people just get the wrong idea of the guy. He plays with great heart and is a fierce competetor. Paintsville is just down this year let's face it, but someone has to blame somebody. Why not the star quarterback? Last year he did great, why isn't he doing good thist year? Paintsville was a better team last year, in fact, a lot better. Daniel plays a role in the success of the team, but if the team doesn't do good, it's not just 1 person's fault, it's the whole team's fault. So would people please stop blaming Paintsville's struggles on Daniel Pugh? And think about how the team affects the situation.
Pugh will get it against the J.V. He will be shut down TOTALLY against the Vasrsity! Pikeville in a LANDSLIDE!!!! 56-6 IMO! If they leave Pugh in against the J.V....56-12
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Pugh will get it against the J.V. He will be shut down TOTALLY against the Vasrsity! Pikeville in a LANDSLIDE!!!! 56-6 IMO! If they leave Pugh in against the J.V....56-12
GOOD ESTIMATE!
pikeville will absolutley kill paintsville..36-8
Pupaw Wrote:Pugh really isn't that cocky of a person IMO. I mean he's confident, people just get the wrong idea of the guy. He plays with great heart and is a fierce competetor. Paintsville is just down this year let's face it, but someone has to blame somebody. Why not the star quarterback? Last year he did great, why isn't he doing good thist year? Paintsville was a better team last year, in fact, a lot better. Daniel plays a role in the success of the team, but if the team doesn't do good, it's not just 1 person's fault, it's the whole team's fault. So would people please stop blaming Paintsville's struggles on Daniel Pugh? And think about how the team affects the situation.

:thumpsup:
pikeville should come out to play, and should win by a hefty margin.
TRAIN85 Wrote:pikeville should come out to play, and should win by a hefty margin.

AGREE
hey hillbilly are you my dad?
TRAIN85 Wrote:hey hillbilly are you my dad?

Not capable of being your dad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4