Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell vs. Estill Predictions
thanks thatRBfromCALI its going to be a good game its always been a good game between estill and powell lol but thanks for the comment heard you was pretty good running back
The College One Wrote:thanks thatRBfromCALI its going to be a good game its always been a good game between estill and powell lol but thanks for the comment heard you was pretty good running back

He's not to shabby for a California kid. Just gotta keep an eye out for them linebackers.Confusedhh:

Just giving you a hard time.
lol midee.
your not talking bout the russell linebackers are ya?
The College One Wrote:your not talking bout the russell linebackers are ya?

That would be correct.Confusedhh:
Come On People...Powell-Estill Are RIVALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wont mean a thing this season, Estill has it mentally going in, Powell hasn't had the right mind set all year. These seniors at Powell have really let their coach Down this season. He's won 8 games in 2 years over there and I know for as fact he hasn't changed. Powell plays with no heart and with a " Who cares if we win" attitude.
The bottom line is Estill believes their gonna win and Powell doesn't really care who wins. Tough season for a good coach, Who simply has a bunch of players that wont come to practice, Have animosity and jealousy towards another teammate cause he might have improved and plain and simply could care less. Estill comes out and thumps Powell and funny thing is Coach Jones will get the blame. Coach Jones hasn't started half his seniors this season cause they only come to practice mabey twice a week.Just plain sorry. Powell will be 2-1 times better next year and it's a shame a kid like Matt Seabey dont have 1 more season, He will be the only big loss.
I got news, When your down 51-16, You don't start chanting a players name on the sideline cause he made a tackle, GET A CLUE!
dang, dude. i feel sorry for that coach.
yeah the coach for powell is a great one i tell ya what..the man is smart i mean hes won two or three state championship rings so he knows his football lol i just wish him the best friday night
I see Estill winning this one, BIG
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I want to see Powell win but i know that im wishing to much. Good Luck Powell. Hopefully you can pull it out. Estill Good Luck also.
The College One Wrote:yeah the coach for powell is a great one i tell ya what..the man is smart i mean hes won two or three state championship rings so he knows his football lol i just wish him the best friday night
Two or Three state championships, Could I get some information on where and when this was accomplished there college dude. I mean if this is legit and all That's a great accomplishment, I would just like to know when, where, what position he coached. What state championship coach did he coach under as a high school football coach? Now were not supposed to post false info on here so be sure there college dude of what you are saying and be able to back it up. I would just some more information about this since he's coached 3 state championship teams according to you. Wonder why Powell is so bad then?
ahhh brandon brewer i dunno maybe paris and bourbon co but then again you never could reach the mans potential...you cant match what hes got....as for them dont blame him most of the seniors dont know where thiers hearts at right now
we all know its been a bad year for them
This thread is about the Powell/Estill game. Not a thread for a couple of people to air their differences about a coach.

Get it back to the game or it will be closed.
I like Powell and all but I gotta go with Estill by no more than 10.
Estill wins........I like the heart Estill plays with. When they came down to Russell they just marched the ball down the field the first possession and they never gave up. Estill wins big!
Go Powell y'all can win just keep your heads up.
I'm Not EVEN Gonna Predict On This Game...To Powell And Estill Records Mean Absolutely NOTHING...Both Teams Will Come Out And Play Hard...BUT I Believe In My Team And Know Those 7 Seniors Are Gonna Come Out And Play W/Everything In Them And Try To Take This Game...Our Whole Team Will...Estill Has ALL The Heart In The World To Win This One And The Skill And Talent Too...They WILL Come Out W/The Right Attitude And Make It A Good One For Our Seniors... GO ESTILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know we (powell) are looking for a win over Estill their our biggest rivals and i would love to see it it oiur SENIOR night guys so take it to the field play hard and to all my seniors I LOVE YOU GUYS