Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell vs. Estill Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who is going to win next Friday's Game ..Powell or Estill?
I'm thinking Estill
only.dollar.u.kno Wrote:Who is going to win next Friday's Game ..Powell or Estill?

I'm thinking both teams need to concentrate on this weeks game. Injuries could change the outcome of next weeks game.
Too Early To Start This Thread...Estill Has West Carter To Worry About This Week...I'm Not Sure Who Powell Plays Tho...Nevermind...Powell Has Lewis...Both Teams Could Pull Out Wins...Lets SAVE This Thread Til AFTER Tomorrow Night!!! LOL Big Grin
Yeah i agree with estillfootballgirl its goin to be a war on this one any way start it off tomorrow night at midnight after the game and hope everybody is injury free friday night
I cant wait........
well i hope powell comes out we love to play estill because all the talk and rumors it sucks i cant play against yall this year but good luck to powell county i say powell 28- 14
To early. Please remove this thread or lock it. No reason for this to be open. But i cant wait for this game.
In all honesty, Since Morgan, Estill has been playing much better. Powell showed some life offensively vs. East. I know it's a lil' early but I think Powell has to play well vs. Lewis to have a shot in the Estill game at all. They really need a win against Lewis or at least play them respectably. I think Estill and West will be a good game, I pick West but if Estill plays like they did against Morgan , They can beat West.
Estill will be the favorite to win the Powell game but I think Powell has to beat Lewis in order to have a shot at beating Estill. If they play like they did vs. East, They can beat Lewis and that would make for a war vs. Estill. If they lose to Lewis, More than likely lose to Estill.
estill 35 west carter 15 one of those tds came on subs
trample the weak , hurdle the dead
Estill has really improved and their record does not reflect how good they really are.
Did you happen to catch tke Powell/Lewis score? I havn't heard it .
Congrats Estill, Really turned it around these last few games.
I'd like to see powell win, but i think estill will come out on top.
Estill
Estill beat a good team in West Carter,, hard to keep them from predicted to win.... Sorry Powell but after I watched them against Russell and saw the West Carter score.. Iwould have to say Estill,
"Their like butter,,, they are on a roll."
Powell lost to Lewis, Powell would really have to play their absolute best and mistake free to even have a chance. Estill is a team that people may have beat early in the year but those same people wouldn't beat them now. Good luck to both teams but I see a much improved Estill winning Friday. Estill could be the most improved team in the state.
well good luck both teams
goodluck to both teams
Estill
Either could win it, but I believe that Estill will pull it out, especially the way they have been playing.
Estill will win this one. Hope Powell would win.. But it's not going to happen. Good luck
Estill
Estill win run away with this one quick.
Estill 48 Powell 12 Estill is just playing way to tough right now and I heard Estill starts like 7 sophomores so with the improvement these last few games, Estill gets back on track for next season. If Powell don't come out and play hard and give their all, It could get ugly fast.
isnt this Powell's first football team?
No, Powell's had football since like 1990 or somewhere around there.
no its not powell's first team...they are just a very young team right now i mean they play sophomores and freshman right now and are getting better each game...they have just been struck with injuries each game and they will be out for about 2 games its hit the seniors the hardest most of all...the boys at powell really try hard you all just have to wait let them work the kinks out and get going they have struggled and its hard to only play 25 players and half of them you just cant expect much im not getting down on them ive been there before i know what they are goin through and friday night is going to be tough for them and its going to test the heart and their determination ive heard we was the underdog havent we been in all the games this year?....powell can play...they can these boys have the heart i can see it in their eyes and by the way we play look at the east carter game yeah we got beat but we kept fighting back more and more...we didnt loose that game we just ran out of time...powell can win friday night i know they can they just have to put all the negativity towards them all the losses behind them and think it is the begininng of the season i know they can they play hard and they have a coach that can lead them to a victory friday night.....heres my pick.....

Powell - 28
Estill - 20 ....good luck pirates
The College One Wrote:no its not powell's first team...they are just a very young team right now i mean they play sophomores and freshman right now and are getting better each game...they have just been struck with injuries each game and they will be out for about 2 games its hit the seniors the hardest most of all...the boys at powell really try hard you all just have to wait let them work the kinks out and get going they have struggled and its hard to only play 25 players and half of them you just cant expect much im not getting down on them ive been there before i know what they are goin through and friday night is going to be tough for them and its going to test the heart and their determination ive heard we was the underdog havent we been in all the games this year?....powell can play...they can these boys have the heart i can see it in their eyes and by the way we play look at the east carter game yeah we got beat but we kept fighting back more and more...we didnt loose that game we just ran out of time...powell can win friday night i know they can they just have to put all the negativity towards them all the losses behind them and think it is the begininng of the season i know they can they play hard and they have a coach that can lead them to a victory friday night.....heres my pick.....

Powell - 28
Estill - 20 ....good luck pirates
Tank
Someday when I'm a Head coach, I'm gonna hire you son cause your all about the Positives, No matter how bad it gets. Either that or you been sippin on Grandpa's cough syrup(lol kiddin) Way to be positive for those guys over there. I really hope Powell plays well but Estill is gonna go for the juggular Friday after whipping West easily.
Thanks coach but I truly meant every word I said. I mean you have to stay positive when it gets tough when you think negative you loose all faith in your self and in your team...but it's going to be tough for the Pirates Friday night I feel that they are ready but nah not the cough syrup yet LOL but thanks for the comment I hope they play their best Friday...and coach clear your Pm's LOL
college one's got an excellent attitude about football, man. but i still think we're [estill] gonna pull it out. but good luck to powell, too. may the best team win.
Pages: 1 2