Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
0%
Jenkins
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Jenkins Predictions
Pikeville wins big ....but good Jenkins!
Pikeville
im gonna go with the saints of gattiland
cards#1 Wrote:im gonna go with the saints of gattiland

Yea..I think Ill change my pick to that aswell
the saints of gattiland are still panthers arent they?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I do to Old Timer! That is why I purchased ESPN CLASSICS, LOL!!!!!!! Just really hope and know that Jenkins will come out and play to there potential and really give it everything they've got. Can't ask for anything more than that, just that they have given every ounce of desire and dignity and self pride to do anything that they could to put there team and players in the position to achieve! So my question is...WHY NOT YOU?

great post PB5 this says it all. if they do this there will be NO REGRETS!:Thumbs:
THANKS FOOTBALLFAN...SPEAKETH OF THY HEART, lol!:thumpsup:
TRAIN85 Wrote:the saints of gattiland are still panthers arent they?

The last time I looked they were.
TRAIN85 Wrote:jenkins is by far the best team in the state
they are awesome all the way around
fundamentally unbelievable comes to mind

i have not heard of jenkins untill this website im pretty sure any half decent team could bet them

:redboxer:
Pikeville, unless jenkins just has one of those games lol. But I gotta say Pikeville
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well I know the last time Jenkins beat Pikeville was in 1984 when Pikeville was ranked #1 and they traveled to Jenkins. I think the final ended up being 14-0 Jenkins. So this is the last Cav victory over Pikeville. Sounds like Kentucky/Tennessee because that is also the last time the Cats beat the Vols!

Thats Right!! YOU CANT TOUCH THE VOLS BABY!!! WOOOO! CATS AINT GONNA GET IT THIS YEAR EITHER!!! I know,I know...you wander how I live in Kentucky and i'm a Vols fan....Vols just own.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I AM 100% POSITIVE THAT IT WAS 1984 WHEN JENKINS BEAT PIKEVILLE! When my dad was in school in the 1960's they use to spank Pikeville. I think his junior year they beat Pikeville 73-0.

If I'm not mistaken the last time Jenkins beat Pikeville it was in 1985 with a score of 13-7.. They beat Pikeville bad in 1958 and Pikeville ended their season with a record of 3-7...
Forest Wrote:i have not heard of jenkins untill this website im pretty sure any half decent team could bet them

:redboxer:
well you are wrong lol
Pikeville maybe tough but any team can be beaten on any given night! I will take
JENKINS by 7
I think jenkins will win if they come out to play and I think they will. Good luck to both teams!!!
I've kept quiet about the game until now, and I've gotta say that with people saying Jenkins is going to win, that Pikeville will probably come out firing on all cylinders and blow them away.

Pikeville is still Pikeville, and Jenkins is still Jenkins.

Don't expect much of a game from this one. Pikeville in a big way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pikeville 58, Jenkins 14. Jenkins's 1st string scores their 14 on Pikeville's 3rd string.
alfus21 Wrote:I've kept quiet about the game until now, and I've gotta say that with people saying Jenkins is going to win, that Pikeville will probably come out firing on all cylinders and blow them away.

Pikeville is still Pikeville, and Jenkins is still Jenkins.

Don't expect much of a game from this one. Pikeville in a big way.
And Shelby Valley is Shelby Valley..Right Alfus!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And Shelby Valley is Shelby Valley..Right Alfus!

That's 100% irrelevant. Do you honestly think I care at all about Shelby Valley Football? Go find one post I've made standing up for them, or saying they could beat a good team. You wont' find it. Way to show yourself Playboy. You really got me. :thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You told me to get you so I did..AS ALWAYS!, lol! Kidding with ya Alfus, it has been too long since we have battled.
Today's the day, Cant wait til the game
All-American Lineman Wrote:Today's the day, Cant wait til the game

hes right... its now or never... lets not hold nothing back fellas...
i seen alot of people on here say pikeville is going to kill jenkins, but anything can happen on any given day. pikeville is a good team but im going to take jenkins by 6 in an upset tonight.
Pikeville 54
Jenkins 0
#1 BasketBall Fan 23 Wrote:i seen alot of people on here say pikeville is going to kill jenkins, but anything can happen on any given day. pikeville is a good team but im going to take jenkins by 6 in an upset tonight.

you picked the right team #1bballfan23!!
im glad to see that some people are starting to respect jenkins football!!!
Good job this guys you have turned this football program around!!!!
Keep it up!!!1
All you have to do tonight is play your kind of football and play with HEART!!!!
Halftime Score
Pikeville - 35
Jenkins - 0

Final Score
Pikeville - 56
Jenkins - 7
Pikeville-47
Jenkins--12
Pikeville Big and Easliy imo...The Cavs will come out ready and have a close 1st quarter but i jus think the Panthers are too much and will blow it away...Good Luck Jenkins!
thanks for everybody's input